Those Eyes
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is another love story with action, tears, sex and heartbreak. Jakes loves his job but his perfect life is turned upside down when he meets the woman of his dreams on the job. Their eyes have met but they are from different worlds.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Politics   Violence  

Jake

Well, can’t say it was a surprise. Next morning I got my pink slip after 12 years of faithful service to this Department. The old man couldn’t wait to get on the phone and threaten the Chief who decided I was expendable. I filed a grievance and an appeal but I knew the power had the upper hand. It was a lost cause. My house was paid for so I put a For Rent sign in the yard, locked it up, packed up and left town. I had a renter before I arrived at my new residence. I traveled two states away and found a fairly decent job as a P.I. Hours were long but the pay was good plus I had rent coming in from my old house. I found a nice two bedroom apartment and traded off my old pick up and some cash for a baby blue 1969 Boss Mustang. I wound up chasing errant wives and husbands, baby sitting dignitaries which gave me the opportunity to see other parts of the world, and locating folks that did not want to be found. I still think about Susan every day but I’ve moved on and she has too I guess. I haven’t heard anything about her looking for me so I guess the infatuation wore off. I still try to keep up with some of her activities in the Society section of the paper. I even found that a few of these humiliated wives, now divorced from cheating husbands took a shine to me. No love, just companionship and great sex. I had changed my appearance for the job. I grew a beard, let my hair grow and stayed in shape. Disguises are essential when doing covert operations as I learned in the Army and I was an expert in disguises.

Susan

The Son of a Bitch did it. He got Jake fired. I’ve tried to call him but his number has been changed again. My Uber took me by his house but there was a strange car in the drive. I made my way to the door on my crutches and a young woman answered. I asked for Jake and she thought a minute and said you must mean our landlord. We rented this place a week ago. Jake was gone and my heart was breaking. I cried til I had no more tears for what I had lost. I was sad and furious.

As I promised, I quit my Dads firm. I had plenty of money saved up as I was a damn good attorney, so I didn’t need his job or his money. I also had received a healthy settlement from the trucking company and their insurance. I gave Greg his ring back and told him to take a hike and lose my number. He was not happy, calling me every name he could think of and threatening that this was not over. I was still hobbled and depended on help from other sources other than family to get around. I worked hard at rehab to get to a point where I was awkwardly mobile again but I think I will always have a noticeable limp and substantial scarring on my weakened foot and ankle. I use a cane a lot to take the pressure off the repaired ankle and foot. Oh well, didn’t matter anyway, if I can’t have Jake I won’t be looking for romance any time soon. It’s been 6 months since the accident, I’ve tried to find Jake everywhere but it’s like he doesn’t want to be found. Can’t say I blame him after dealing with my former family. I had made a lot of contacts and got another job with a prestigious law firm in Washington DC. I avoided my dad like the plague. If he saw me at a function, I went the other way. I still put out feelers trying to locate Jake but no luck. I miss those eyes and everything that goes with them.

All of my efforts to find him have been futile. It’s been almost 5 years since my father destroyed the love of my life. I will never forgive him. I sued the city with Jake in absentia for wrongful termination and won a sizeable settlement for him. I put the money in an interest bearing account for him should I ever find him. My job keeps me very busy and I have tried to move on, even dating some nice guys. Even had sex with few, but after a broken condom, a pussy full of my dates potent semen and a missed period, i became only a platonic celibate date. Thank goodness I didn’t get pregnant but the scare brought me to my senses. My cane and limp make me look older than my 33 years but I think I still turn some heads. I loved my stiletto heels but my foot and ankle won’t allow those any more. I hope someone is making good use of the expensive shoes I gave away to Goodwill. I attend many political and high powered functions as I have become well known and even famous in some circles some would say as being a no nonsense all business shark. I always have a date but that’s all they are ... arm candy. I let them no upfront, that I’m not looking for sex or a husband. That ship sailed when I lost Jake.

Jake

It’s been 5 years since I left my old life behind. Despite Senator Jamison’s efforts, I picked myself up and have done well. I started my own personal protection company (SMJ Investigations standing for Susan Marie Jamison). I found out years later, Susan had sued the city on my behalf. The city didn’t stand a chance with the Senator screwing with them on one end and Susan on the other end getting her pound of flesh for their treatment of me. There was never any doubt that she loved me but I think we both knew we were from different planets. Should I have stayed and fought for us?maybe ... but I saw no chance for us with the power behind her, manipulating her future.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.