Those Eyes - Cover

Those Eyes

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is another love story with action, tears, sex and heartbreak. Jakes loves his job but his perfect life is turned upside down when he meets the woman of his dreams on the job. Their eyes have met but they are from different worlds.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Politics   Violence  

Jake

My name is Jake Pepper. I’m a police Sgt. with a midsize police department in Texas. Yeah ... I’ve heard all the jokes. Sgt Pepper, where’s your lonely hearts club band, etc ... if they only knew how my story goes, they would realize how close to reality the Beatles were to my tale when they named that album all those years ago. Anyway, my duty days are filled with supervising the day shift patrol division, answering domestic violence calls, auto accidents, and listening to complaints of how my officer mistreated this traffic violator by issuing he/she a citation. Don’t you know who I am? That sort of whining. So far, this day has been going pretty well, until my Iife was affected in a way I never imagined when I went to work this morning.

As most stories go, I’m obligated to relate my biographical information so that you can envision a real person to put with the words. I’m 41 years old, 6’4”, 220 pounds give or take a pound, dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. I have been with my department for 12 years and love what I do. I joined the Police Department after an 8 year military obligation in the Army. I was an Army Ranger doing two tours in Iraq attaining the rank of Captain. Never been married but have had several committed relationships through the years. They usually don’t last due to my weird hours and the fact that in my position, heavy drinking is frowned upon so I don’t party all night as some of the women I dated would like plus I don’t go home shit faced. I’ll drink a beer or two from time to time but a heavy drinker I’m not. I’ve seen the carnage drunk drivers cause on our streets.

I had just left my office, when Dispatch notified my patrol units of a major 10-50 (traffic accident) with injuries at the intersection of Main and 5th Streets. I proceeded to that intersection and was the first unit on scene. I saw what looked like the remains of a late model Mercedes and a dump truck in the middle of the intersection. The truck appeared to have struck the Mercedes broadside in the drivers door. The dump truck driver was being restrained by concerned citizens who told me he had tried to flee on foot and appeared to be intoxicated. The driver of the Mercedes was a woman and noted that she was moaning and barely conscious. She was also trapped in her seat. The side and front airbags had deployed. I checked for bleeding and noted a laceration on her left arm. Scanning the rest of her body, I saw that her left ankle had a compound fracture with the bones exposed through the skin with her foot bent back totally out of place. That area was also bleeding. I entered the car from the back window and climbed into the passenger seat. Her pulse was strong and she began to come out of the fog. I told her she would be fine and we would get her out of the car as soon as the fire department assessed-how to extricate her. She opened her eyes and saw me. I asked her name and she replied Susan Jamison. I then recognized her as Senator Ralph Jamison’s daughter. I had seen her on TV with her dad and one guy or another at functions that were certainly above my pay grade. I told her my name was Jake and that I was not going anywhere. She said my left leg hurts really bad and so does my side and left shoulder. A paramedic handed me a C collar and I placed around her neck. She cried out at the slightest movement. I knew her foot had to be killing her. It was a mess. She asked me if she was dying. I said No Ma’am but you are banged up pretty good. The truck was still embedded in her door so they were going to have to cut her out of the car. They handed me a heavy duty blanket to put over us while they cut the car up with “JAWS” so that we would not be showered with glass. She said I’m scared and I tried to calm her and insure her she was not dying on my watch. She grabbed my hand with her right hand and opened her eyes, looking straight into my soul. Whenever the pain hit, she would squeeze my hand and the tears would roll down her cheeks. Make no mistake, she is a beautiful woman. She has shoulder length jet black hair and sky blue eyes. The roar of the JAWS drowned out our voices so I just held her hand.

Susan

I saw I had a green light and started through the intersection when I heard a loud crash, severe pain, and everything went black. When I came too, I saw a police officer in the car with me. The pain in my lower leg, shoulder and side all hit me at once. I screamed out in tremendous pain. He grabbed my hand. The officer asked my name and said his name was Jake. He told me I was not dying and they were working to get me out. He put a C collar around my neck but my foot and leg were killing me. I looked but couldn’t see it. I learned later it was just as well I didn’t see it. It was a mess. I also couldn’t move my left arm. My shoulder was either broken or dislocated. The paramedic started an IV in my right arm and put a heavy blanket of some sort over the officer and me. I grabbed the officers hand and looked into his eyes. They were gorgeous. There must have been some type of pain med in that IV because I was feeling less pain and smiling at those dreamy eyes. He was looking back into my eyes and kept talking to me and calming me. All I could see was the grill of a truck in my door. Then the noise of a machine that guess was tearing the car apart. Then a welcome sleep.

The next thing I know, I’m waking up in a hospital bed with my family standing around me. I try to move but I’m in too much pain. My dad says don’t move, Honey, you’re just out of surgery. In my groggy state, I asked why I had surgery. My dad said you were in an accident, the doctors had to put your left ankle and foot back together. Six hours in surgery. I looked at my left leg and it was laying elevated on two pillows with my lower leg from knee to toes, splinted and wrapped in ACE bandages. I saw what was left of my freshly pedicured red toe nails and bruised purple toes protruding out the end of the bandage. My left arm was in a sling and my ribs hurt when I breathed. My dad said you were sooo lucky, you won’t be dancing for a long while, Sweetheart. That dump truck driver was drunk and went through the red light. He T Boned you in the intersection. All I heard was part of interse ... when I dozed back into la la land. Then I saw those cold blue eyes staring into mine. Who did they belong too ... can’t remember?

Jake

The accident scene is finally cleaned up. The truck driver is in jail charged with intoxication assault. I need to go change my uniform. I got her blood on it while trying to gently remove her mutilated foot from the floorboard. Good thing the meds put her in la la land or she would have been screaming when they splinted her leg. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a fractured ankle that was all but dangling from the tendons and muscle as hers was. As I was changing my shirt, I was going back a few hours ... those eyes ... we met with our eyes. It was like I had known her all my life but in reality only knew her name. I would have to check on her in a few days. I’m sure she has more metal in her ankle than a Sherman tank about now.

It has been 3 days since the accident. It’s Friday, my day off. I decided it was time to go check on Ms. Jamison. I went to the hospital and asked for her room number. The nurse advised me she could not give out that info at the family’s request. I badged her and told her I was one of the investigating officers and needed to follow up on the accident. She reluctantly gave me the room number and I went to the floor. I entered Room 412 and immediately encountered Senator Jamison and another family member. They wanted to know who let me up there and what my business was. I informed him of my business and he told me to obtain any information I needed from her attorney. That’s when I heard a weak “who is it, Dad” from behind the curtain. He said it’s just a cop ... says he’s following up on the accident. She said it’s ok Dad, let him in. I entered the room and saw her. She was sitting up in a chair and looked tired and weak. Her arm in a sling and her left leg and foot resting on pillows. I asked her if she remembered me. She said I think so and then she looked straight into my eyes and said OMG! Your the one in my dreams ... your eyes. I said I’m Jake, the officer in the car with you while they were cutting you out. I was just in the area and thought I would check on you but your dad doesn’t seem to want me here, so I will just say, get better soon and watch out for dump trucks. I turned and started to walk out when I heard a weak ... Wait! I turned and looked at those beautiful tired eyes. She said don’t go ... can you stay for a bit. Her father intervened telling her she needed to rest not be hounded by some cop from the accident. She said, Dad, I’m a grown woman and I want him to stay. I said, Ms. Jamison, I don’t want to cause a problem, I better go and walked out. I could hear her scolding her father as I walked down the hall. He ran out of the room and yelled ... WAIT. I just nodded and said ... no thanks, I don’t need this and walked out. I held my tongue, not saying what I wanted to say. I didn’t need an official complaint from some Asshole Senator.

The next day I was back to work, just finishing a burglary report when Dispatch requested I meet a man in the lobby of the hospital. Upon arrival, I saw Senator Jamison, a lady who I guessed was his wife and a clean cut guy in an expensive suit who radiated arrogant asshole all over the place. I asked what can I do for you, Senator. My daughter has been asking for you to come back and talk to her. This is my wife, Kathleen and Susan’s fiancée, Gregg Foreman. I raised my hand to shake his and just got a smirk. OOOOKAYY. I said this has been “interesting” but I have work to do. What is it I can do for you and Mr. QT here? The smirk turned into a red angry face. Jamison said my daughter wants to see you if you have the time. A sudden change in demeanor ... never good. Means he knows something I don’t. I said is that ok with you Mr. QT? I could tell I was punching his buttons ... smiling inside. He said, Susan can talk to anyone she wants too ... I added as long as it meets with your approval? I decided ... no time for this shit. I walked over to the elevator and went to her room. As soon as I saw her, I knew ... I knew she is was a woman I wanted to get to know better. But I knew my chances of any connection with her were slim to none given our status in life. She was dressed in loose fitting slacks that fit over the left leg cast she now wears propped on a stool, her hair and make up are perfect. She’s beautiful. She smiled and apologized for her dad’s behavior the other day. I said no problem ... just protecting his daughter from the lowly cop. I asked how she was. She said I’m going home this afternoon and my dad and a friend are here to pick me up. They just finished casting that mess down there that was my foot. I wanted to see you and thank you before I’m discharged. Your friend ... your fiancée picking you up? We’ve met. She frowned and started to get up. I handed her her crutches, helped her up and she hobbled up to me. She looked into my eyes and said you feel it too, don’t you. I thought for a second ... never work. I said feel what? Tears poured from her eyes and I was doing everything possible to hold mine back. She put a card in my hand and I said I better go. Your fiancée awaits with your carriage, M’Lady. A nurse came in with a wheelchair and wheeled her down to the lobby. As we went down the elevator, I wrote my cell number on my card and slipped it in her belongings without her noticing. I got in my unit and watched as a limo pulled up. She gave me another unhappy look and was helped into the back of the limo.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.