Two Diaries - Cover

Two Diaries

Copyright© 2019 by Vanquished

Chapter 18: Running Hot

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 18: Running Hot - Amanda and Fiona attend the same school, but their lives are very different. Amanda is a studious, lonely girl, and her parents are failed academics scraping by, while Fiona is outgoing, popular, and clever, a track runner, and the daughter of rich parents who work in finance. She's arrogant, but has an oddly protective streak, and the only thing she's missing is a submissive, sweet girlfriend at her feet. Can they make it work?

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   CrossDressing   Fiction   School   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Foot Fetish   Slow   Violence  

Fiona’s diary:

I woke up in the middle of the night as Amanda was mumbling and thrashing again.

“No, no, no, no!” she said.

I stroked her hair and hushed her. This time the nightmare seemed to quickly dissipate. She settled down with a sigh, and a little moan. I kissed the back of her head, her hair still smelling of shampoo, closed my eyes, and did my best to fall asleep again.

I managed to sleep the rest of the night until the alarm clock rang, and, seemingly, so did she. I turned it off, and ran my hands over Amanda’s naked back. Her skin was so soft, I loved caressing her. It didn’t hurt that she was very responsive, shivering, gasping, moaning, and getting noticeable goose bumps all over her from my touch.

She managed to give me a morning greeting, in between her expressions of excitement. I chuckled, amused at the intensity of her reaction. I covered her entire body with my own, laying all my weight on her, trapping her beneath me, and pinched her nipples, making her squeal. Those sounds made me shiver with pleasure. She was mine, and I was going to teach her just what that meant.

I lay on my back, and held Mandy on top of me, also on her back, with her head between my breasts. My hands explored her front, from neck to crotch.

Amanda let herself be played with, obviously enthralled by the sensations running through her. I took a moment to imagine how wonderful it would be to always have her in my bed as I woke.

“Whose are you, little one?” I said, still caressing her.

It took her a while to be able to form words.

“Yours, M--Fiona”, she said.

I chuckled at her slip, and decided to start getting her some pet training. We’d yet to agree on the sort of relationship that suited us, and I didn’t want to push Amanda about it before she knew her own mind, but giving her a taste of different possibilities was a way to help her decide, and it was clear she was intrigued by what I’d shown her so far. I’d be happy to take her as a submissive girlfriend, a pet, or both at once. If she had other ideas, I’d consider them.

I gave her a little morning ritual to carry out whenever she woke up with me. Kisses on my forehead, hands and feet, with phrases to inwardly recite. Judging from her reaction, she thought it was a bit odd, but she wasn’t opposed.

She kissed my feet, lingering longer than strictly necessary.

“Like that part, Mandy?”

“Uh, yes, a little.”

I giggled.

“More than that, I bet. Do they smell?”

“Um, yeah, but it’s not too bad”, she said, hesitant.

“Sure? Show me.” I pressed my toes on her cute nose and felt her breathe through. She pressed back and went on sniffing.

“They ... I like it, ok?” She sounded annoyed about having to say it.

I chuckled.

“It’s fine, little one”, I said. “You don’t need to apologise for liking my feet. I’m happy you do.”

She blushed.

“Ok, can we move on?”

“Fine, fine. Poor little Mandy.”

I got out of bed and put some comfortable, casual clothes as Amanda did the same. When I was done, I sat down and wiggled my feet at her.

“Slippers”, I said.

Amanda hesitated a second, but then bent down to grab my slippers, brought them to me, knelt down and put them on my feet. She bowed her head, and I got the sense she wouldn’t mind kissing them, too.

“Kiss, Mandy”, I said.

She looked embarrassed, but she gave a light kiss on each of my slippers’ toes. Then she stood up and turned around, wanting to avoid my amused smile and my gaze. Things were going well.

“I think you’ll be in charge of that from now on”, I said.

She kept quiet, but I wanted something more. She had to agree. If we knew each other better, tacit acceptance might do, but I wasn’t sure of Amanda’s limits, and I knew crossing them could lead to very uncomfortable meltdowns. Moreover, saying it outloud would cement her position of obedience, affirming her compliance to my will.

“What do we say when we’re given instructions?” I said.

She turned back around, and looked at me. I was still sitting down, so our faces were at a similar height. Still, I felt I was above her when she spoke.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know quite what you want.”

“When I tell you to do something immediately, just do it; but when I give you standing orders, I want to hear your acceptance.”

“Please, Fiona ... Isn’t it enough for me to do it?”

“I decide what is and isn’t enough.”

“I’m in charge of ... putting on your slippers from now on.” Her tone was reluctant.

“And?”

“And ... I’ll kiss them afterwards, too, ok?”

“Almost. And?”

She looked down again, but didn’t reply.

“I’ll give you a hint”, I said. “I know you wanted to do it. I’m doing you a favour by letting you.”

She gasped, as she realised how transparent she’d been. Finally, she spoke.

“Thank you ... for using me like this.” She sounded conflicted, but not unwilling.

I stood up and hugged her, patting her head.

“Good girl. Let’s go have breakfast.”

I held her hand, and it cheered her up as we walked to the kitchen together. I realised something about Amanda. She overthought things. Her views were too rigid. Fetching my slippers was a submissive act, and holding hands something normal girlfriends did, as she saw it, so she imagined one had to exclude the other. Well, too bad. Dominating her wasn’t going to stop me from expressing my love in all its varied forms; nor would loving her stop me from putting her in her place, training her to remain there, and making use of her.

“I’m scared”, she said, squeezing my hand.

“Of?”

She stopped by the kitchen door.

“How much I want to do things for you. How easy I am to take advantage of.”

I squeezed her hand back, and touched her cheek with a finger, feeling her quiver. Her reaction turned me on a little. She was so vulnerable.

“Trust me”, I said. “I’ll make you proud of what you will become. I won’t just use you; I’ll support you in reaching further than you can imagine. I’m already doing that. Things are getting better, yes? It’s only the beginning.”

She nestled her face against my hand and smiled.

“True. Thank you.”

“I’m hungry”, I said. “Do something about it.”

I nudged her, opened the door, and went in, looking forward to having her make breakfast for me.


I sat down and looked at Mandy cook. It was funny that, much as she felt she was clumsy, she handled herself with confidence and grace in the kitchen. There was nothing wrong with her coordination, other than anxiety. When she managed to relax, cooking or playing music, for instance, she moved with precision and economy. Some physical training might do her some good. I just had to decide which sort.

I enjoyed watching her work, glancing at me now and then, asking me what I wanted, and otherwise focusing on her task, so unself-conscious she was softly humming a little happy tune. It was a delightful domestic tableau that made me yearn for the day we’d live together at last.

She laid some toast, bacon and sausages on the table, and went on cooking as I ate. The kettle was about to boil when my parents came in.

“Oh, good morning”, said Father.

“You’re up early”, said Mother.

Amanda was still humming. She smiled fondly at me and asked me for my tea choice as she set a bowl of cereal for herself. Mother looked at us both, trying to work out what was different.

“Irish breakfast”, I said, looking at Amanda, taking delight in her presence, while eating my sausage.

Mother slightly opened her lips, finally getting it.

“I see congratulations to the happy couple are in order”, she said, taking her seat. “Irish breakfast for me, too, if you please.”

Mandy made an odd sound, equally amused and exasperated.

“How do you do that?” she said. “I can’t be that oblivious. Does everyone else really see these kinds of things in people’s faces?”

Father laughed. “Not everyone, Amanda”, he said. “Aideen and Fiona are two of a kind. I’ve learned to pay close attention, but it’s an effort and I don’t notice half of what they do. Assam for me, please.”

He took his own seat by Mother.

“It’s a mix of natural aptitude, careful observation, and a learned skill”, said Mother.

Amanda prepared the big teapot for Mother and I, and a smaller one for Father.

“Just like you understand about univalence”, I said, drawing an analogy with her maths.

She was pouring from the kettle and, as her hands shook, a few drops of boiling water spilled outside the teapot.

“Don’t tell me you learned type theory in two weeks!” she said. “How do you even know univalence is a thing?”

“Of course not. I’ve no idea what it is. I just saw your book yesterday, before your date. See? Observant.”

She sighed, and began to pour in Father’s teapot.

“Anything to eat, anyone?” she said.

“So, is it true you’re with Fiona now?” said Father.

“Uh, yes?” she said. “At least I ... hope so?” She got mugs for them both and placed them on the table.

“We’re involved”, I said.

Father looked at Mother, who nodded.

“How serious is this, Fiona?” he said.

I stood up and held Amanda by the hand, interrupting her work. “It will keep”, I said as she protested. I turned back to face my parents, with Amanda standing by my side, and took a step forward. “Mother, Father, I present Amanda Rossi, my intended.”

My parents looked at us. I held their gaze, but Amanda blushed and bowed her head. Mother was more than a little intense, and Father always seemed so calculating.

“Your intended what?” said Father. Trust him to pick up on verbal ambiguity.

“Today, my intended girlfriend”, I said. In my mind, she was my intended everything, but I didn’t want to scare her coming on too strong.

Mother laughed.

“And so, I ask again”, he said. “How serious?”

No way around such a direct question. Refusing to answer would already say it all. I could evade, but I would not lie.

“As serious as she will have it”, I said. “I want her to be with me, always.”

Amanda gasped and squeezed my hand with all her strength.

“Amanda, come here, if you please”, he said.

She looked at me and made her way towards Father with an uncertain gait. He got up and hugged her close.

“Welcome to our family”, he said. “Be good to our little treasure.” I blushed. “My name is Oisin, but I don’t like hearing it too often.”

Mother chuckled at all the fuss.

“Very dramatic”, she said. “Now can I have a couple of boiled eggs, for heavens’ sake?”

Amanda nodded and scurried to make them for her. Mother winked at me. She might not want to show it to her, but she was pleased for us both.

Father took the opportunity and asked her for some eggs, too, as well as crumpets with cheese on top. It only then dawned on Mother we were making a guest cook.

“Fiona!” she said. “This is not appropriate hospitality. Why’s Amanda doing our breakfast?”

“I don’t mind”, said Amanda, before I could answer. “I enjoy cooking, Ms Esmonde.”

Mother glared at Amanda’s back.

“It’s still not done, Ms Rossi.”

Amanda laughed.

“Sorry, Aideen. It’s how I was taught to address adults, but I’ll remember. I do mean it, though; I really don’t mind cooking for you. In fact...”

“Yes?” I said.

She turned around and looked at me.

“I was wondering if I could cook a proper meal for everyone tomorrow?” she said. “I have a lot to thank you for, and, well, there’s not many other ways I can do it.”

“Can we make it?” said Mother to Father. He nodded.

Cheese began to crackle on Father’s crumpets. Amanda hissed, swore under her breath, turned around and took them out before they burned.

“Uh, sorry. I really can cook. I got distracted.”

She served my father’s crumpets, her face lowered, a slight blush on her cheeks.

“We’d be delighted”, said Mother. “That said, do not regard yourself in our debt. If you make--rather, continue making--our daughter happy, it is us who shall be obliged.”

“Mother!”

Father nodded and thanked Amanda.

“We could all go out today, too”, said Father. “Le Mistral?”

I reviewed my plans and agreed. There were plenty of things I wanted to do with Amanda, but nothing specific for today’s dinner.

At last, everyone’s food was ready. Amanda joined us at the table and began to eat her cereal, a bit soggy since she’d prepared it, though she didn’t seem to mind. I preferred it crunchy myself.

“Is that all you’re eating?” said Mother. “You’re not on a diet, are you?”

“Just what I’m used to. I don’t need a lot of food.” Amanda indicated her own slender body.

“Well, at least she will be cheap to feed”, said Father. Amanda looked away. “Sorry. I shouldn’t tease.”

“Plans?” said Mother.

“Outdoors today”, I said. “Some time at the basement.” Amanda’s fingers shook and her spoon tinkled against her bowl. “Dinner out, as you said. Tomorrow we’ll be in. Could play some music if you like.”

“Lovely. Enjoy your games down there, and don’t be too rough. She might be a bit tender still.”

Amanda blushed and covered her face with her hands. I was just amused.


The sun was up, and the sky was clear. A perfect day for going out, as I had hoped. After my parents had gone each to their own study, I finished my own breakfast and told Amanda to do the dishes, prepare some sandwiches for our lunch, and come to my room when she was done. I pinched her butt as I left, and laughed at her squeal.

I changed into comfortable clothes for walking outside: loose trousers, a long-sleeved synthetic top, woollen socks, hiking boots, and a waterproof coat. Checking Amanda’s bag, I saw she didn’t have the sort of rugged things I was hoping for, but she’d brought a tracksuit and running shoes. They’d have to do. All her socks were cotton, so I chose another pair of mine for her to wear. I also picked one of my old waterproofs. A bit too large for her, but better than nothing, which was what she had.

When Amanda got to my room, I held her and started stripping her. At first, she didn’t know what I was doing and she wriggled and muttered a bit, but as soon as she worked it out, she cooperated. It didn’t take me long to have her standing there, naked. I enjoyed looking at her body as she slightly trembled, and ran my hands all over her, making her shudder at my touch.

“To bed with you”, I said, throwing her on top of it.

She looked at me, wondering what to expect, and I smirked. I touched her pubic area with my fingers, running them in circles, twining them in her hair, lightly tickling her skin with my nails. She yielded, staying still for me to explore her, and as I kept teasing her, she began to groan and whimper. She had such a lovely repertoire of sounds. It felt like I was playing a new, unknown instrument, discovering its timbre and cadences. She thrust her hips upwards, seeking my hand, and I responded by keeping my distance, continuing my maddening, soft dance.

I drew my finger along her slit, very gently, making her moan. Her nipples were hard, inviting me to pinch and twist them, her lips were open, and her eyes closed.

“Gods, Fiona, touch me?”

I chuckled, patted her crotch, and withdrew.

“Get dressed”, I said. “I’ve chosen clothes for you.”

“No, please...”

I slapped one of her breasts.

“Now, Mandy.”

She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down, groaned, and got up, ready to obey, but still simmering. Such a compliant girl.

“Have you noticed your bruises are gone?” I said.

She looked in the mirror, smiled, and threw herself at me, hugging me.

“They really are! I was so scared I’d look like that for ... ages. I hated being ugly for you. I’m so sorry--”

“Awww, Mandy.” I patted her head. “You know how much I want you. Don’t get silly anxious about it. Now put those clothes on and I’ll take you to the woods.”

She hugged me even tighter and gave me a peck on the lips. I knew she’d been wanting to explore the forest around our house since the first time she came to visit. I enjoyed nature myself, especially with a pretty girl by my side, and I had a few ideas to spice things up, after her curiosity was satisfied.

It was still cool outside. Mandy had wondered about my socks and coat, but she was grateful for them as soon as we went out. I carried a rucksack with our lunch, drinks, and a couple of blankets. Tempting as it was to make Amanda do it, she didn’t have the right equipment for it, or the right body shape, really.

We spent a couple of hours slowly walking hand in hand. Amanda kept looking at birds, mushrooms, and berries. It quickly became clear that, though she was interested, she was rather ignorant about the fauna and flora in the area. When I realised, I started showing her things more deliberately, stopping so she could get a good sense of them, and telling her what I knew. She listened attentively, and asked questions like a curious little girl, some of which I could even answer.

The sky remained cloudless, as forecasted. The sun and the walk warmed us up, and I found a clearing to take a lunch break. I took off my rucksack and sat down on a convenient rock. Amanda sat by my side, leaning on me, and I lay my arm over her shoulders. She pressed her hand against mine, running her fingers over the back of it. I liked how affectionate she was with me, even if she was usually too shy to start things.

I got the blankets out of the rucksack, laid them on the ground, took off my boots, and lay down, waiting for Amanda to join me. She got barefoot, too, and lay besides me. I cuddled her, and put my legs on top of hers.

“Are you hungry?” I said.

Amanda squirmed beneath me, but she couldn’t move away.

“Could eat, if you only let me get our food out; though...”

I chuckled.

“Sure. Food’s not your most urgent desire.”

Amanda blushed.

“Please, let me go?”

“Alright.” I stretched, removing my legs from her, and she got our lunch.

I took a bite of my sandwich and gasped.

“Goodness, Amanda! What have you done?”

She looked away from me and spoke in a very soft voice.

“I’m sorry. I thought you’d like it.”

I took hold of the sandwich with a single hand, making sure not to spill its contents, and used the other to turn Amanda’s face towards me.

“Peace, little one. I love it. I was surprised at how good it is.”

Amanda smiled widely and sighed in relief.

“You scared me”, she said.

“What did you put in it?”

“Uh, it’s got some Mexican cheese, spring onion, chives, bit of mayonnaise, a touch of rocket, a drop of French mustard--English would be too sharp--and a wee bit of cucumber for freshness and texture. Oh, and paprika, since you don’t like chili.”

I laughed.

“Wow, you don’t just stick together some cheese and bacon, do you? It’s really tasty.”

She blushed, a little uncomfortable with my compliment.

“I ... wanted to make it good for you.” Her voice went quiet. “To please you.”

I nudged her with my shoulder.

“Well, you’ve succeeded. I see tomorrow’s meal is going to be amazing, but don’t go overboard, ok?”

“Huh?” She went on eating, happy with my praise. “How do you mean?”

“I mean I don’t want you to be cooking for six hours or something. I’m too selfish about what little time we have, sweetie.”

“Oh.” She found herself without words. “Er, thank you.”

I patted her shoulder and we ate our sandwiches, lying down together, listening to the birds singing and the wind blowing through the tree tops. I opened a bottle of juice and took a sip.

“May I have some?” said Amanda.

“Sure.” She reached for it and I shook my head. I took a sip of juice, without swallowing, placed myself above her mouth and opened it with my fingers. Then I pressed my lips on hers, and let the juice flow out of my mouth. At first, she squirmed. She tried to ineffectively push me off with one hand, but I insisted. She calmed down and swallowed with a grimace.

I smiled at her, took another sip, and offered it to her in the same fashion. This time, she sighed and opened her lips, yielding to me. We shared the bottle this way, the two of us, and by the time we finished it, she found it more exciting than disgusting. After all, it was much like a kiss, only with more liquid involved.

“Dessert?” I said.

I hadn’t told her to prepare anything, so I wasn’t expecting it.

“Grapes, if you like. I’m sorry, but I didn’t have time for more.”

“That’s fine. Feed me.”

She took a bunch of grapes in hand, put one in my mouth, and took another for herself. I was tempted to feed her in my own way, with my toes, but decided against it. It was a bit early for that, and I wanted to show her girlfriend activities today. That was a bit closer to the pet end of the scale. Still, I smirked at the thought of shoving my foot in her mouth and making her wrest her food from it. Perhaps another time.

“What are you smiling about?” she said.

“Oh, nothing at all, my little Mandy.”

I wiggled my toes and laughed.

“Foot massage time”, I said after we’d finished the food. “Got to pay the guide’s fees.”

Amanda looked at my feet and blushed.

“Alright”, she said.

She moved to the end of the blanket and I stretched my legs on her lap. She hesitated a moment, but then her hands squeezed my socked feet, making me sigh.

“That’s nice”, I said.

“I thought woollen socks would feel rougher.”

“Nah, it’s merino wool.” I wiggled my toes.

She looked down and coughed.

“Uh, may I take them off?”

I chuckled.

“Want to rub them bare, sweetie? Bear in mind they’ll be sweaty and sticky.”

She kept her eyes low and nodded.

“Go ahead then,” I said, “but don’t blame me if they smell.”

She took off my socks, slowly exposing my bare skin. I always liked the feeling of airing out my feet after a walk, and I spread out my toes to the cool breeze.

She gently ran her fingertips over my soles, almost tickling me. I let out a pleased sound, and she raised her face for a moment and smiled at me.

I closed my eyes and let her work for a while. She tried different things: light touches, brushing with her whole fingers, pressing and squeezing with the palm of her hand, and even using her knuckles. It was all great. I indulged myself, purring and sighing, and I knew she was liking it just as much. She served me tirelessly, too embarrassed to talk.

It was just as well. Having a quiet, humble slave who’d rub my feet in silence as I listened to the sounds of nature and looked at the sky was perfect.

“Do my feet smell?” I said.

“Uh, maybe.”

“You’re not sure?” I said.

I raised one of my feet and pressed my toes against Amanda’s upper lip, right below her nostrils.

“How about now?”

I felt Amanda’s inbreath as her hands kept up the massage on my other foot.

“Yes”, she said quietly. “It’s quite strong.”

“Smell it”, I said, raising my foot a little more and cupping her nose between my toes. “Tell me what it’s like.”

She blushed, but she complied. I spread my toes, letting the air go through them. It was so refreshing to have her do this. I liked forcing her to breathe air seasoned with my toe sweat.

“It’s a little cheesy”, she said. She took another breath. “Maybe a bit musky, too.” Another. “Sharp, like sour milk.”

I laughed and swapped feet.

“How about that one?” I said. “Same thing?”

She took a few sniffs and nodded.

“Words, Mandy.”

“Yes. It smells almost the same.”

“Good girl”, I said, and wiped my grimy toes all over her lips and cheeks. She sighed, but she remained still, allowing me to toy with her face as I pleased.

“Come cuddle me”, I said. “I’ll let you play more with my feet later.”

She snorted, but she lay by me, and I spooned against her, almost dozing.


“I want to play a game, sweetie”, I said. Amanda looked at me with a frown on her face. No wonder, after our last game at school. “I want to chase you through the forest.”

She turned her head, looking at the trees, but kept quiet.

“I’ll give you a minute’s advantage, and then run after you.”

“I don’t like running”, she said.

I moved my hand to her breast, and softly stroked it. She shivered for a moment, as her breath caught.

“What if there’s a reward?” I said.

“Uh, what sort of ... reward ... Stop that!” She slapped my hand.

I laughed, and removed it to her shoulder, still caressing her.

“I’d dare say my little Mandy’s a little excited. Isn’t that so?”

“Well, you’ve been teasing me the whole morning.”

I kissed her cheek and nibbled on her earlobe, making her moan.

“If you stay ahead of me for ten minutes, I’ll do something ... really nice for you.” I moved my hand along her front, briefly touching her breast and belly, and landing on her crotch.

“Gods, you’re going to drive me crazy if you keep doing that.”

“Then say yes.”

She stood up, put her shoes back on, and nodded. I wiggled my feet and told her to do the same for me. She looked around, perhaps checking if anyone could see, knelt on the blanket, and did my boots.

“Good girl. I’ll give you five chances.” I stood up myself, and clapped my hands. “Run!”

Amanda set off in a random direction, and I checked my watch. After one minute, I followed her. I was many things, a hunter amongst them, and chasing after my girls always gave me an incredible thrill. They were prey. I didn’t push myself, or it would all end too soon.

It was hard to see her through the tree cover, which made it all more fun, but it didn’t take me long to find her. I got close, and she put on a burst of speed, making me laugh. At least she was trying. Around the five-minute mark, I ran all out and slapped her butt, giggling. She yelped, and managed to go a little faster. I let her gain some distance, but every time she slowed down, I caught up with her and slapped her again.

Time was about to run out, and Amanda was exhausted, panting. I was a long-distance runner and hadn’t even got tired. I easily caught up with her, grabbed her, turned her around, and smirked down at her.

“Kneel.”

She wriggled in my arms, and I pressed down on her shoulders, giving her no choice.

“What are you doing?” she said.

“Oh, did I forget to tell you about the forfeits?” I giggled.

“Come on! That’s not fair.”

I patted her head and pressed the back of my hand against her lips.

“Kiss.”

She kissed me. Just a little peck at first, and when she saw I wanted more, a proper one, licking my skin. I kept her there for a few seconds and then I wiped my hand on her hair.

“Good girl. Did you say your lines?”

Amanda blushed, confirming she’d remembered the phrase I’d taught her to go with hand-kissing, saying it quietly in her head. I patted her cheek and let her stand up.

“Four to go. Next time You’ll have to kiss my feet, so better make an effort.”

Amanda looked down at my hiking boots and sighed.

“You know I can’t run faster than you”, she said.

“Better think about something else, then.”

The next round was roughly the same, though Amanda got tired even quicker. She was panting by the seventh minute, and almost walking rather than running towards the end. I grabbed her and forced her on all fours. She reluctantly kissed the toes of my boots, and I wiped my soles on her hair, laughing.

I gave her a few minutes to rest. She was pouting, certain she couldn’t beat me. She was right about that, but I allowed her a further advantage. I ran back to the clearing, and put my rucksack back on. It would weigh me down and make me less manoeuvrable, but not enough to make the difference.

I clapped, and Amanda ran off, little faster than walking. I caught up with her almost immediately, and the first time I slapped her butt, she sighed in defeat. She went on running, but it was obvious to us both that she had no real chance.

Again, I made her kiss my boots when she lost. I was harsher this time, treading on the back of her head as I pressed her face against my toe.

She stood up and looked at me. Her eyes asked for mercy.

“Please, I can’t do it.”

I patted her head, clearing some dirt from her hair.

“You must always try your best for me, Mandy.”

She pressed her face on my chest, leaning on me, and I held her, stroking her hair and back. She was still breathing hard. I started feeling her up, touching her favourite places: ears, cheek, breasts, sides ... Her breathing didn’t get any easier.

“Remember the rewards.”

She moaned.

“It’s ... it doesn’t matter. I can’t win.”

I continued playing with her, and she closed her eyes. Her head was tilted up, with her lips open and the tip of her tongue sticking out just a little. She looked so cute I wanted to take her then and there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.