New Year 2 - Fun in the Sun 1 - Cover

New Year 2 - Fun in the Sun 1

Copyright© 2019 by Chavinore

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A follow-on from Tony's New Year 1979. A Father/Daughter sex romp down under after meeting his cousin once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Harem   Oriental Female   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Author’s Note

A follow-on from Tony’s escapades at the 1979 Masked Ball he attended. “Fun In The Sun 1” covered Tony’s Birthday down under. “Fun In The Sun 2” took the adventure through Christmas and New Year 2013.

All sexually involved characters are over the age of 18.


Rhotwyn and Wulan sidle off to the lounge, with their mugs of tea, for a little visual presentation; at the same time as Roz and Tony make a start on the evening meal. About thirty minutes later there was a squeal of enjoyment from the lounge, then a few moments later Tony’s backside is walloped, as Wulan demanded to receive his services as a masseur.

To which Tony very calmly responded, ‘if Jeff agrees’.

‘Good that’s settled. Saturday you’re not doing anything, are you?’ Countered Wulan

Who added, ‘Well you are now’; before Tony could answer.

After which Tony re-iterated, ‘I’m still going to wait for Jeff to okay the treatment’.

Several days later a very brow-beaten Jeff conceded to the onslaught from his wife ... After which, Jeff informed Tony that it was acceptable for him to provide Wulan with the Oriental massage, though Jeff would be in attendance ... Jeff and Tony agree on the evening of the last Saturday in November and indoors, not the afternoon and in the back garden as Wulan demanded. Complaints from the neighbours, like those after Tony and Roz, were not wanted.

It was the morning of the thirtieth, Wulan had ensured she would have a relaxing day as she had completed her food shopping the previous day. The trio ate a barbeque brunch, which meant Jeff did the cooking, at around eleven-thirty of the forenoon; after which Wulan settled herself in the back garden, to do a little nude sunbathing. It was early evening around five o’clock when Jeff and Tony erected the massage table in the master bedroom. After which, Tony advocated for Jeff to take his wife to the shower, plus for Jeff to ensure his wife’s body was entirely devoid of sunscreen.

From the laughter and other noises coming from the bathroom, both Jeff and Wulan were enjoying the experience of achieving the spotlessly clean part, which took about thirty minutes. When the two of them re-appear from the bathroom dressed only in towelling robes, Tony insisted on at least half an hour before he would consider starting the Oriental massage.

Whilst they sat, Tony took Jeff and Wulan through the massage, at the same time as drinking some freshly made lemonade. When ready, the trio repaired to the master bedroom where Jeff reclined on the bed to watch, and Wulan shimmied out of the bathrobe.

Wulan was five feet eight inches tall, of European and Oriental descent. She had a 36-25-36 hourglass figure with slightly darker Oriental skin colouring, and the way she wiggled her apple-shaped derrière as she climbed onto the massage table had Tony’s appendage straining in his shorts.

The liquid finished its effervescing, thereby enabling Tony to commence the treatment with the soles of Wulan’s feet, which had her giggling like a school girl. Next Tony progressed up the backs of her calves and thighs, Wulan began to emit ‘Ooohs’ and ‘Aaahs’ along with a contented cat-like purr. Once Tony began kneading the oils into her backside, the tops of her feet started the create a drumming noise from the massage table; which sparked Jeff attention. Having been enticed to his feet, Jeff stood on the other side of the massage table, watching very intently what Tony’s hands were doing; to his wife.

On finishing her derrière, Tony moved on to the backs of Wulan’s hands, and up her arms, which decreased the drumming, but it didn’t stop. Then onto her shoulder blades where Tony came across one or two muscle tensions that require a more intense manipulation. The finish on Wulan’s back was in the same way as all the others ... Jeff collected a pillow and helped his wife roll onto her back as Tony moved readily to commence at the feet once more.

Tony noticed the tops of Wulan’s feet, were a little red from her drumming as he worked the oils in. Then up the front of her legs and on reaching the tops of her thighs, the heels took over the drum solo. Next to Wulan’s palms and up her arms, all the while the vocals were increasing. Once Tony moved to Wulan’s breasts, the tremors traversing her body were evidently discernible, and she also began to chant...

At the same time as massaging her breasts Tony avoided her rather large areolae, even so, her nipples started to protrude nicely. As Tony travelled down the channel between Wulan’s breasts to her navel, the percussion section increased in tempo, until finally when he ran his thumbs down her mōns Veneris. After which, her back went into a ridged arch as she exploded with a screaming orgasm to accompany her heels drumming away at ninety-to-the-dozen.

Jeff commented; ‘She’s never climaxed like that before’.

The scream changed pitch as Tony finished off down the labia majora to Wulan’s perineum. When he removed his hands, Wulan dropped like a stone to the massage table, but the percussion section didn’t entirely stop. Wulan’s body had some minor convulsions, as Tony wrapped her in the towel and transferred her to the bed.

Jeff and Tony, then cleared away the massage equipment as they abandon Wulan to rest for a good half an hour; during which time Tony instructed Jeff on the best way to approach his wife and to acquire the maximum enjoyment out of the whole-body massage including the after sex...

About an hour and a half, after Jeff returned to his wife, there were vehement screams of pleasure emanating from the master bedroom along with some substantial gravelly groans. It wasn’t until next morning that a very exhausted Jeff and Wulan staggered into the kitchen for something to eat and drink. Tony sat them down and prepared what the couple wanted.

From the conversation that followed ... it was very evident the pair were delighted with the outcome.

Following Wulan’s massage, two weeks passed with not much happening, though Tony had a few calls with Roz and Rhotwyn.

Tony received a significant surprise, early in the third week of December. Karli turned up in a taxi on Jeff’s doorstep, Jeff answered the door, initiating a shout of, ‘TONY, someone here to see you’.

When Tony rose and moved to the door, he exclaimed, “Was zur Hölle machst du hier!” (‘What the hell are you doing here!’)

Jeff and Tony collected the bags from the taxi, at the same time as Wulan took, a slightly distraught, Karli to the sitting room; where she persuaded Karli, to take a seat and have a drink.

Karli glanced up at Tony, as he walked towards her, and with a very shaky voice, “Papa, wir müssen reden; Christoff wurde sehr wütend, als er die Papiere sah. Dann zerstört die Dokumente”. (‘We need to talk, Christoff got very angry when he saw the papers. Then destroyed the documents’.)

Tony joined Karli on the settee as she uttered, “Heidi mit meine mutter Verließ”, (‘Left Heidi with my mother’), before collapsing into his arms with an increase in her crying.

It became evident that not much would be forthcoming from Karli that evening, as the crying turned into sobbing. Which necessitated Tony, to cradle his daughter tight for comfort, at the same time as apologising to Wulan and Jeff.

Jeff helped Tony stand, as his arms were full of Karli, her arms tightly around his neck. Tony thanked Jeff, before biding him and Wulan ‘good night’ as he carried Karli to the bedroom. Wulan closed the door as Tony placed Karli on the bed, which didn’t ease his daughter’s sobbing or her grip on him, so Tony kicked off his sandals and joined her. Half an hour later he was able to move, once Karli had cried herself to sleep and finally relaxed her hold on her father’s neck.

Tony gently stood, so as not to disturb his daughter. And before easing her under the sheet, he softly removed Karli’s top which revealed those beautiful breasts, after which he opened the clasp and zip on the slacks she was wearing. Which allowed him, once Karli’s shoes were off, too slowly pull them down her legs revealing a slightly damp pair of knickers. Tony also noticed the garment was pulled exceptionally tight over his daughter’s labia majora lips accentuating their shape.

Once tucked under the sheet, Tony divested himself of clothing before slipping in naked under the sheet to spoon with her. As his body started to make contact, with Karli’s, the heat she was emanating at these points began to arouse his appendage, forcing him to slightly adjust position, so his phallus lay comfortably in the hot silken crevice of her derrière.

Next morning, Wulan came into the bedroom to find out why Tony was not in the kitchen cooking breakfast. There was a sharp intake of breath; when Wulan saw the sheet cocoon, Karli and Tony had wrapped themselves in. Wulan then gave Tony’s head a knock, with her knuckles, causing him to exclaim, ‘OUCH!’

Wulan responded, ‘Good you’re awake’.

To which, Tony turned his head and smiled; Wulan followed with a potent wallop of Tony’s backside. Which she seemed to have gotten in the habit of doing, causing him to yelp; like a scolded pup. The consequence of which, was for his phallus to thrust its way past the silk covering and sharply enter Karli’s vagina, that also brought her around...

Wulan departed the room muttering away to herself and slamming the bedroom door with some potency...

Karli turned her head towards her father as he stretched over and planted a sloppy kiss on her lips, before wishing his daughter, “Guten Morgen”.

Due to the position, he was now in, it was only correct for Tony to begin a slow in ‘n’ out thrusting rhythm, which had his daughter exuding sounds of pleasure as his weapon expanded to full size. There were small squeals from Karli, now the head of her father’s appendage connected with her secret gateway. As the tempo increased, so did the vocals from Karli as she chanted ‘Yes Papa’ and ‘Yes Tony’.

As the pair orgasmed; Tony grunted with his weapon buried deep in his daughter’s vagina at the same time as releasing his deposit; Karli just buried her face in a pillow, to silence her screams of pleasure, as her body erupted through the throes of her climax. After their mutual orgasms, they were both gasping for breath, some post-coital relaxing was needed; next, it took the pair a good ten minutes to extricate themselves from the sheet cocoon, before they could shower.

At the same time as Father and Daughter were in the bathroom, occupied with their ablutions, Jeff brought Karli’s luggage to the room. As Karli and Tony showered, there was some horseplay which had them both squealing and laughing, plus continued as they towelled each other down.

Father and Daughter playfully stumbled back into the bedroom, precisely as there was a soft click from a closing door. Karli went to her cases and opened both, before rifling through them to find something to wear. A pair of scarlet bikini briefs fell to the floor, Tony picked them up and gently paused Karli’s frantic rummaging; he handed her the garment, plus a pair of sandals.

He added, ‘Well it’s a lovely sunny morning’.

Karli playfully slapped her father’s arm, before she slipped her briefs on. Then she stood there jiggling her body making those beautiful tanned breasts bounce up and down. At the same time as Tony slid on a pair of shorts and collected from the closet, his “England Rugby” shirts, Karli found the top to go with the briefs. The couple dressed in the rugby shirts, before they wandered out to locate Wulan and Jeff.

Jeff’s first comment was a wolf whistle at what was not covered by the shirt Karli was wearing...

Before he added, with a slightly disenchanted voice, ‘You won that, ten years ago, so stop rubbing it in!’

It was after ten o’clock in the morning; when Wulan brought the coffee through to the office, perfectly as Jeff started; ‘Karli, I have received authenticated copies of your’s and your mother’s birth certificates, plus her marriage certificate to David Reginald Merestone, and yours to Christoff Schäfer’.

Jeff added, ‘Alice Margarita von Straub, also provided confirmation of her affair with Tony Reginald Andrew Merestone. Which was supported by the detailed journals provided by Tony. Also, confirmed by a paternity test. Karli, the documentation also clarified the R Merestone quoted as your father’.

Before finally, ‘Karli, you need not worry about the destroyed document, I can print it again’.

Karli took a drink of coffee before answering; first, she pointed at Tony and exclaimed, ‘Reginald!’, as she burst into laughter.

Karli added, ‘Papa has only read a précis of how he and mother met. I have not seen the full story... ‘

Wulan jumped in at that point, ‘Karli sweetie, your father and mother, shall we say, were rather risqué when it came to sex and exhibitionistic tendencies... ‘

And finished with, ‘Since your Papa gave Jeff his journals, our sex life has taken on a new life... ‘

Which caused Karli to act a little childishly demanding, ‘I want to read them’.

The next three days, his daughter did not desert Tony’s side, she went with him everywhere, as he drove around to some of the properties and lands in the Merestone estate. She was in awe at some of the views, especially in the “Blue Mountains”.

Over these three days; Tony was also able to gently coax out of her, why his daughter had come to Australia. It turned out, the first she knew her father was down under, was in the “Skype” call she had with Roz, talking about the Oriental massage...

Apparently when Karli asked her husband, ‘Did you speak to my father about his trip?’, he answered, ‘I decided it was more important for you to stay in Germany, rather than be his PA for the trip’.

That started the argument, Christoff hadn’t checked with his wife, before deciding for her. Then when Alice arrived with some papers to be signed, it added fuel to the fire. That evening as Karli read the document; her husband persuaded her to allow him to read it after. That was when all hell broke loose ... plus Christoff destroyed the paperwork. A week passed, there was no sign of the argument diminishing, Karli arranged for her mother, Alice, to take baby Heidi. Which enabled her plan, too join her father for Christmas and the New Year.

Saturday the twenty-first, Karli, Wulan, Jeff, and Tony went into the centre of Sydney to shop at the “Queen Victoria Building”, one of the more prestigious shopping malls in the city. The group split up to do some last-minute Christmas shopping and agree to meet back at the giant Christmas tree in two hours. Though Karli tagged along with Tony...

Once they’d regrouped, the quartet went for lunch. Tony quickly wrote down his order and shot off to procure an extra present for Karli ... When he returned the meal was just being served, everyone was distracted, which facilitated his ability to slip the gift serendipitously into one of the bags. As the four ate the conversation brought about some raucous laughs, particularly at some of the bluer content...

On the way back to the house, they stopped to do some food shopping, Tony acquired items for a picnic.

Jeff asked, ‘What’s all this for?’

Tony quietly told him the plan for the next day ... To which Jeff’s response was, ‘No way in hell!’

Before adding, ‘I’m playing golf!’

Tony asked, ‘What about Wulan?’

Jeff’s reply, ‘Take her she’ll get a kick out of the experience’.

Sunday morning, everyone rose early, and Jeff departed to play golf; at the same time, Tony loaded his car with the picnic basket and ice box, plus retrieved a previous trip in the “Sat Nav”. Karli cajoled Wulan into joining her and Tony. When Karli and Wulan came out to the car, they received a wolf’s howl from Tony; as both are wearing lovely, brightly coloured sarongs, that when the sun caught the garment, gave Tony an exquisite silhouette view of the bodies beneath...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.