Runesward
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2019 by Kenn Ghannon

“Gods!” Teran shrieked in release, a fount of her fluids streaming from her center into her lover’s face. Her body was tensed, eyes wide and her abs crunched tightly bringing her body half off the bed. Her knees were tight around Yren’s ears, holding him in place even as she continued to spray her cum into his open mouth and around his nose and cheeks.

She had been completely embarrassed the first time Yren had made her squirt; she thought she’d peed in his face and was apologizing profusely. At the time, she’d never heard of a woman’s cum streaming from the woman’s center.

Yren hadn’t either. The spray had surprised him, and like Teran, he thought she’d lost control and urinated all over him. While marginally disgusted, he was also proud he could get such a reaction from Teran; it made him love her all the more. It wasn’t until the fluid hit his taste buds, however, and the amazing odor had hit his nose when he realized it was something different; something wondrous and delicious. It tasted hot and sweet, just like Teran’s center only in more abundance. It had addicted him from that first moment.

Teran and Yren had gone to Elva separately afterward to ask about it; luckily, Elva knew that some women, under certain circumstances, could spray their musk when having a particularly strong orgasm. She’d explained it to each of the two, reassuring them both. She couldn’t help but be a little jealous at the orgasm her daughter had described; she’d never had one so strong it made her fountain her juices.

Teran didn’t know why Elva considered it rare. Yren could make her squirt almost every time. Usually when he had his face buried in her flower but often when he was fucking her as well. She had very few male lovers to compare him to but from the impressed look on Elva’s face when describing Yren’s prowess, she was relatively certain Yren was quite good at sex. She knew she had never gone from his bed dissatisfied.

As she lay back, her muscles relaxing, trying to get breath back into her lungs, she couldn’t help musing on her lover. She knew that Issa expected to marry him – but she was fairly sure her sister had ruined her chances. She wondered, though, if it was worth the aggravation to claim him herself. She was certain it would cause added strain on the relationship with her sister but at times like these, it seemed wholly worth it.

At times like these, she could not see her spending the rest of her life without him.

“Come here, lover,” the older woman gasped, savoring the burning pain as she flexed her stomach muscles to reach her hands down to the sides of Yren’s face. It was always like this when she shared Yren’s bed; her muscles would be sore for days – and she would revel in every moment of the burning pain. After each time she would swear to remain in control the next, to not allow him to make her cum so hard her muscles would betray her – and each time, sometimes after only a few minutes of their time being over, she’d lament she couldn’t take the young man to bed yet again. She pulled at him lightly, encouraging him to crawl over her. “Bring your face up here so I can drink my juices from your cheeks and lips.”

“As you wish,” Yren chuckled, his hand softly caressing the inside of her right thigh.

Teran spread her legs wider as the large, muscular mountain of a man her brother had become moved up and above her. It was as he was lowering his face to hers, his lips parted for a kiss, that she felt the meaty flesh of his knob running softly through the folds of her flower. She gasped as she felt it, aggravated at the slow, even way Yren rubbed the head of his staff through her petals but savoring the anticipation of feeling him enter her.

As his knob found purchase, she closed her eyes. Her hands drifted up and around, feeling the taut, rolling muscles of his back as he moved. “Great Deia, this is my favorite part.” She opened her eyes as he notched his cock in her folds. She stared intently into his expressive blue orbs, her hands urging him lower. “I love the way you suckle at my flower. It makes me feel loved and special and alive and when you make me cum, I swear there is no better feeling as I slowly lose my mind.”

“Then,” she continued, “I pull you up so I can lick my juices from your face and you slowly ... oh, GODS ... so slowly ... move your hard staff ... inside ... of ... me. Oh, sweet Deia, just like that!” Her words turned to babbled moans of pleasure as Yren slowly seated his hard staff inside of her, a small fraction of an inch at a time. “I love the way it feels when you stretch me, your hard cock moving so slowly into my body. I swear I can feel every indentation in the skin of your prick, every throbbing vein. Slowly, oh so slowly, until I can feel the very head of your cock softly knocking on the door to my womb.” She lifted her head up, her tongue extended and licked at her lover’s cheek.

“Every single time, I look down to where your body is joined to mine,” she said, putting action to her narration and looking down their bodies. “I can still see so much of your staff outside of me, even as the head taps on the end of my sheath. I wonder how you know to stop; how you’re going to manage to stop from just slamming your hardness all the way inside of me – but you never do.”

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her adopted brother reversed his direction and slowly began to pull his staff from deep inside of her. “And I always wonder how much more wonderful it would be if you didn’t stop. Would it kill me? Would I die from the sheer pleasure of you fucking me?”

Yren bent down and kissed her, his tongue entwining with her own in the heat of her mouth. He pulled back, his eyes opening and looking down deeply into her own. “It would probably hurt,” he offered. “At least, Elva said it would hurt and I believe her. It’s why I try to make sure not to go too ... too ... too deep.” He stuttered as he finished pulling back until just the head of his cock was within Teran. Then, with a groan, he started re-inserting his hard staff. “Gods above, it feels so good moving in and out of your tight sheath. I’m with you; I love eating you, love the taste and smell of you – but being inside of you – slowly sliding in and out of you – is beyond words.”

For what seemed like wonderful, blessed hours, Yren slowly stroked his cock in and out of Teran’s sheath. As they joined, Teran slowly suckled her juices from Yren’s face. She had to admit, she liked the taste of her own fluids. It wasn’t much of a surprise, really. She’d been with a few women and she’d always liked the way they smelled and tasted. She’d actually considered entering a relationship with a few of the women she bedded regularly – but she knew she could never give up the feeling of Yren making love to her and she wasn’t certain they’d agree to take him into their relationship as well.

She chuckled. OF course, if they felt Yren’s ministrations but once, she was relatively certain she could get them to agree. When they’d regained consciousness from his love making, anyway.

She was startled a bit when she considered her choice of words. With Yren, it really was making love. She’d hidden away from that word before – but she realized she didn’t have to do that anymore. She didn’t have to try to hide her feelings. Whether they survived the next week or not, things were going to fundamentally change and she didn’t want to go another day without acknowledging how she felt.

She loved Yren. She was in love with him.

As soon as it reverberated in the halls of her mind, she knew it was the utter truth. Somewhere along the line, she’d fallen in love with him. She knew it wasn’t fair to Issa – but, then, life was rarely fair. She wasn’t sure she wanted to live the rest of her life without him.

“I’m close,” he whispered, preparing to back out of her. She’d reached her release a dozen times already and her body was starting to feel that slow pain she always seemed to get when she had the time to truly make love with her brother. Pulling out was part of their birth control; she tried to remember to take the carefully prepared tonic which would keep her childless – but she didn’t always remember. Having Yren pull out of her before his release helped to keep her safe.

Not this time, though. “Don’t pull out,” Teran whispered, hooking her legs behind his to make it more difficult for the young man to withdraw his staff from inside of her. “I want to feel your spend spraying inside of me.”

Yren made a strained face as he looked down on her. “Are you sure?” He asked tightly.

Teran looked up at her lover, her arms going around his neck. “We might die tomorrow morning,” she said slowly, her voice little and frail. “When I thought of it, I looked back and realized I had few regrets – but one of them was that I would never see the faces of my children – that I would die before I had any.”

“It is my greatest regret,” she admitted. “I can’t change it now – but if we live through this, I intend to try.” She pulled her adopted brother closer. “Spray your seed inside of me, Yren; I want to feel you release inside of me. I intend to take your seed with me into battle tomorrow; my good luck charm. If we’re very, very lucky – and we survive – it might be enough to make me with child. Your child.”

“Teran, I – I – I can’t hold it back.”

She was certain she could feel him shooting his seed inside of her. Imagined or real, she could feel the hard staff inside of her jump and writhe and it was as if the hot liquid of her brother’s spend seared it’s way down the walls of her center.

They kissed for a time, Yren holding her lightly, before he finally pulled back and stared into her eyes. “Teran, are you – well – are you sure? I mean, are you sure about – well – about me?”

“I’ve never been more certain of anything in my life,” Teran stated confidently. “I want to have children – your children. I want to make little boys and girls with you, and raise them with you, and grow old with you.” She started crying. “I know now isn’t the time and I should have done this sooner – should have acknowledged what I always knew I was feeling, deep down inside – but I didn’t because I was a coward and I thought it would just be easier to ignore what I felt.” She shook her head. “Gods, I’m just as bad as Issa, making you wait for me.”

“No, you’re not,” Yren said softly, nuzzling his face into her neck. “Issa sought to punish me – you’re just scared and, maybe, trying to look out for your sister. There’s a world of difference.”

“So ... so you’re not – you’re not angry?” Teran asked hopefully.

“Not at all,” Yren smiled. “If I’m being honest, I was just as much a coward as you. I’ve felt – well, I’ve felt that I loved you for seasons now. First as a sister but – it got all fouled up as we moved to sex. I didn’t have any hope you felt the same and I kept it to myself.”

“And now?” Teran asked breathlessly. “Now that you know that I love you just as much?”

“Now, I think I’ve been pretty stupid,” Yren acknowledged.

“So, you’re saying you’ll let me have your babies?” Teran smiled, daring to hope and dream.

“Yes,” Yren replied simply.

“Good,” Teran laughed happily. “Because I want a few more deposits in my womb. The entire time we’re defending the Princess and our town, I want to be awash in your spend. I want to feel you dripping out of me.”

Yren looked down at his adopted older sister. The love he felt at that moment was greater than he’d ever felt for anyone before. He suddenly realized he would give his life for this woman. Not just her, though; he’d give his life freely for any of his family.

Even Issa. Though he no longer considered them fated, he still loved her as a sister. He would still put his life on the line for her.

It was what was going to happen tomorrow. Sure, he felt some vague sense of loyalty to the Princess and he’d defend her as best he could. He wouldn’t consciously die for her, though.

No, he would not join the upcoming battle because of the Princess. He wouldn’t even do it for the town, though some, such as Vana, he might make an exception for. The fact was his family was in danger – and he would battle the gods themselves to protect them. None more than Teran, though.

Well – and maybe Bena. He frowned as her face jumped in his mind and he realized his feelings for the young girl were muddled and confused.

It was the word ‘protect’ which echoed in his mind, a niggling memory pulling his attention like an itch he could not scratch. As he bent his head to kiss the woman lying beneath him, his staff once again beginning to move within her, the memory blossomed and grew. The memory of a fading note he still held within the pouch at his neck. He had read it so often, he could cite it from memory.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.