Who Would Have Guessed
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Cindy for Sin

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My sister and I embark on a sexual adventure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I sat in the auditorium listening to the speech the valedictorian of my graduating class was giving. Because we sat in alphabetical order, my seat was in the front row. Our class was two hundred forty-three strong.

The school was private and co-ed. As my parents had, my sister Deanne, Dee to her friends and family, and I attended the exclusive school. In fact, our grandparents and my parent’s siblings all went to school at Hartford Academy. I wanted to go to another school, but my father wouldn’t hear of it. He felt it was important that my sister and I continue the family tradition.

Deanne and I were born eleven months apart. Due to my failing the fifth grade, we were in the same class. My father hired a tutor for me to improve my grades and attitude. It was at that point I realized there wasn’t anything I could do to change my dad’s mind about the schools I would attend. From then on, I worked hard to get good grades. My sister helped me after Dad terminated the tutor. Over the next few years, Deanne and I studied together.

Once the speeches ended, the headmaster stood at the microphone. He started reading the names from his list. One by one, we went to the stage to receive our diplomas. After the last student received his diploma, we all tossed our caps in the air while cheering and clapping.

Deanna and I found our caps after the foray and put them on. She smiled at me and said, “Well, four more years.”

“I hope college is better than high school was,” I said. Placing my hand on my sister’s back, I guided her toward the exit.

Outside, we greeted our parents. They congratulated Deanne and me on our graduation. Our Aunt Juliet and Uncle Bert, along with our cousins, Larry and Sandy were there too. They also offered their congratulations. Like Dee and I, Larry and Sandy went to Hartford. Sandy graduated the year before, Larry two years ago.

We went to one of my parent’s favorite restaurants for an early dinner. Sitting in a private room, we discussed Dee’s and my years at Hartford as well as our future. My father insisted we spend the next four years at a private business school.

My father and Aunt Sandy inherited a successful business from their parents. The company had been in the family for many years. When we finished college, Dee and I would become the fifth generation to work for, and eventually take over the business, along with our cousins.

After finishing our meal, Dee and I sat with Larry and Sandy. Our parents were enjoying an after-dinner drink with their coffee.

“So, how do you guys like Carrington?” Dee said.

Carrington Institute, like Hartford, was a private school. The business school’s alumni included some of the most successful businessmen and women in the country. The program focused on their accelerated business program.

“I like the school. It’s hard work, but by going year-round, we can get our MBA in four years,” Sandy said.

“How about the social life? Is there any?” I said.

“Yes, there are a lot of things to do when you’re not attending classes of studying. There are parties most weekends. Most of the people there are cool. Like Hartford, there are spoiled brats, but not as many,” Larry said.

“Some of my friends are paying their own way or get scholarships,” Sandy said.

Dee and Sandy excused themselves and headed for the restroom. I sat across from Larry and said, “So, how are the girls at Carrington?”

“Like anywhere else, there are hot chicks and dogs,” Larry replied with a chuckle. “Going to a school where there are a couple of thousand students is different from Hartford.”

“I’m looking forward to it. How has it been living with Sandy? Dad said he bought a condo for Dee and me in the same complex. We’ll get to see you guys more often,” I said. “Maybe we should see if Dee and Sandy want to share one of the condos and we can have the other one. I plan to find a few girls to party with.”

Larry nodded. “Living with my sister is the same as it was when we lived at home, except we don’t have our parents there. We have an arrangement, so there are no problems when one of us brings someone home.”

Dee and Sandy came back into the room. They were laughing and bumping into each other as they walked toward the table.

“What’s so funny?” Larry said when our sisters sat down.

“Nothing really. I was just filling Dee in on the boys at Carrington,” Sandy said.

I looked at my sister, returning her smile. For the next hour, Larry and Sandy told Dee and me about life in the small town where Carrington Institute was. They said there were nice parks as well as several great places to visit. Sandy mentioned the beaches were less than an hour from the condo complex.

Carrington Institute was about six hundred fifty miles south of our Texas town. It was close enough that we could get home for a long weekend if we wanted to. I looked forward to the warm weather in Houston. Amarillo wasn’t bad, but it got cold during the winter months.

Our great-grandfather started his business in the Amarillo area, serving the oil industry. It provided the derricks and other things drilling for oil required. In the past years, the company expanded, providing equipment for offshore drilling and exploration. Dad told my sister and me he planned to open a facility closer to the Gulf of Mexico to serve the offshore industry.

We left the restaurant. Before getting into our cars, we chatted about Dee’s and my graduation party in two weeks. Mom wanted to rent a hall, but Dee and I convinced her we would prefer to have the party at our ranch. Our parents agreed provided we had the event catered.

Dee and I sat in the back seat of the Suburban as Dad drove home. People referred to the vehicle to as a Texas Cadilac. Dad’s was loaded with all the options available. In addition to the Suburban, we owned two pickup trucks and a full-sized Lincoln.

Dad turned onto our road. A couple of miles later, he drove through the iron archway leading to our ranch. On the top of the arch was The Barrow Ranch in iron letters.

The thirty-five hundred-acre ranch had been in the family for several generations. While small by Texas standards, it was more than enough for our family. Our house sat near the center of the property with a three-quarter of a mile driveway from the main entrance.

We owned ATVs to ride around on the five and a half square mile property. There was a large pond as well as many trees on the ranch. My sister and I liked to swim and fish in the pond. We have a built-in swimming pool, but we also enjoyed the pond.

As we neared the house, I noticed a vehicle parked near the garage. When we were close, I saw it was a new Suburban.

“Who’s truck is that?” I said.

Dad parked next to the Suburban and opened his door. When Dee and I got out, he handed each of us a set of keys.

“We bought this for you to have at school. You’ll need to have something to get around in,” Dad said. “Your mom and I decided you two could share one vehicle because you have the same schedule.”

“What if we want to go somewhere different?” Dee said.

“I’m sure you two will figure it out,” Mom said.

I went to my bedroom to change. After taking care of my slacks and shirt, I put on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. Leaving my room, I went downstairs to the family room. While I searched for something to watch on television, Dee came into the room.

My sister flopped down on the other end of the couch. She propped her feet on a footstool and said, “What are we watching?”

“It doesn’t matter to me. There isn’t anything good on,” I said. I tossed Dee the remote. “See if you can find something.”

Dee flipped through the channels, settling on a movie. She dropped the remote on the cushion, leaning back to watch the show.

“It was cool of Mom and Dad to get us the truck for school, wasn’t it, Greg?” Dee said.

“I think so. It will be great for us,” I said. “Do you think we’ll have a problem because we only have one vehicle?”

“I don’t think so. We have classed at the same time so we can ride together. If you have a date, you can use the truck. If I have one, I hope the boy had his own car.”

“Are you hoping to find a boyfriend?” I asked Dee.

Shrugging her shoulders, Dee said, “I kind of hope so. It was a pain dating the boys from Carrington. It was like everyone knew everyone’s business. A girl had to be careful, or she’d get a bad reputation.”

“It’s different for boys. We don’t care,” I said.

“No, boys try to get a reputation as a stud.”

“Well, that was never a problem for me. As you said, the nice girls wouldn’t do too much,” I said.

“There were girls you could have taken out. You know, girls who didn’t care what other people said about them,” Dee said.

“Sorry, that’s not my style. I know guys who went out with Suzie Knapp or Laura Jones. Most of them bragged about how far they got with them. Me, I would never talk about a girl I dated,” I said.

Dee chuckled. “I know. You never shared any of the details of your dates with Kim.”

“Nope, I sure didn’t.”

“Well?” Dee said.

Laughing, I said, “My lips are sealed.”

Dee threw a pillow at me. “You’re a brat. I’d tell you.”

“Dee, I really don’t want to know what you and your dates did when you went out.”

Dee mumbled something I couldn’t hear. I sat back to watch the movie, thinking about the strange conversation my sister and I had.

Even if I would tell Dee what I did when I dated Kim, there wasn’t much to say. We would make out, but it was limited to kissing. The only time I tried to feel her breasts, she told me never to try it again. We continued to date until after the senior prom. Kim said she was leaving right after graduation and felt it was better for us to break up.

About one hundred of our friends and family attended our graduation party. The caterer prepared steaks, chicken, ribs, and all the fixings for our meal. Dad hired a bartender to serve our guests.

Dee and I talked with our guests, thanking them for coming and for the gifts they brought. We walked around the patio, stopping to chat. I led Dee to the bar and asked the bartender for two beers. He glanced at me, and then at my dad. Dad nodded, so he gave my sister and me each a bottle.

“Damn this tastes good,” Dee said after taking a drink.

“I didn’t know you liked beer. I’ve only seen you drink mixed drinks,” I said.

“I do like beer. The other drinks are too sweet anymore,” Dee said.

Our parents allowed us to have a drink on occasion. We had to make sure we didn’t over do it, or drive after having booze. Summer in Texas can be hot and dry. A cold beer tastes great when you’re parched.

Larry and I sat near the pool, each of us enjoying the cold beers we held. I watched my sister and Sandy walking around among our guests. They went to the bar and got beers. Looking toward me, Dee held up her bottle. I nodded, smiling when she asked the bartender for two more.

“Here you go,” Dee said as she handed me a bottle of beer. Sandy gave one to Larry.

“Thanks, Dee. Don’t get loaded,” I said.

Shaking her head, Dee said, “I’m being a good girl. I don’t want Mom and Dad pissed at me.” Dee smiled. “You better be careful too.”

“I am. This is my third beer.” I held up the bottle Dee gave me.

The afternoon went great. At about five, our guests began leaving. Dee and I chatted with Larry and Sandy before they left. They said they were heading to school for the summer session.

“We’ll see you in August when you two get to Houston.” Sandy chuckled as she looked at Dee. “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”

“Greg and I will see you as soon as we get there,” Dee said.

Sandy gave Dee and me a hug. Larry and I shook hands, then he hugged Dee. Standing next to each other, my sister and I watched our aunt pull away from the house.

Dee and I returned to the backyard. By six o’clock, everyone had left. The caters cleaned up, loaded their trailer, and left. We went over to where our parents sat near the pool.

“Thank you for the wonderful party, Mom and Dad. I had a great time,” Dee said.

“So did I. As Dee said, thanks. It was nice seeing everyone,” I said.

“I’ve been in the heat too long. I’m going into the house where it’s cool,” Mom said.

“I’m going with you, Laura. Are you two coming?” Dad said.

“We’ll be in shortly, Dad,” Dee said.

Mom laughed and said, “Don’t get drunk.”

I laughed, then assured our parents we’d behave.

“Do you want another cold one?” Dee said as she got up and walked to the bar.

“Sure,” I replied, smiling as I watched Dee walk around the pool.

When my sister reached the far end of the pool, the setting sun backlit her. I could almost see through the thin cotton sundress she wore. Diverting my gaze, I waited for Dee to bring our beers.

Dee and I sat outside for a few hours. We talked about the party and our upcoming trip to Houston. While we talked, we had another cold beer.

“You’re going to get loaded,” I said.

Dee smiled and shook her head. “I’m doing fine, Greg. I won’t get drunk. You better behave too.” My sister laughed. “Just a little buzzed.”

We finished our beers and went into the house. Mom and Dad had retired to their room. Their bedroom was huge with furniture, and a television, as well as their king size bed.

Dee and I settled on the couch in the family room. I sat on one end of the sofa while she sat on the other. My sister turned on the television, switched to one of the music channels, and put the remote on the coffee table. We sat listening to the soft jazz while relaxing.

Dee began chuckling, then giggled like a schoolgirl. When I asked her what she found funny, Dee moved next to me.

“Do you remember when we learned to kiss?” Dee said.

I laughed as I nodded my head. It was about four years ago. Dee had just turned fifteen. I was going to be sixteen. Because we were born eleven months apart, there was just over a month when we were the same age.

Our parents wouldn’t allow Dee to date until she was fifteen. Even then, she could only go to chaperoned parties or the movies with a group. One evening, Dee asked me if I’d ever kissed a girl. I told her no. My sister said she never kissed a boy and was worried that she wouldn’t do it right if she got the chance.

That evening, my sister and I learned to kiss. Our first attempts were clumsy, but before we finished, we were doing better. Over the next couple of weeks, Dee and I would hone our kissing skills. We never French kissed or touched each other.

“Yes, I remember. It was kind of lame, wasn’t it?” I said.

“I didn’t think it was lame, Greg.” Dee took a deep breath. “I still don’t. For me, it was perfect,”

“Yeah, it was good for me too. I didn’t feel like a clutz when I started dating.”

“Right? I felt comfortable when I kissed a boy for the first time, a boy other than you,” Dee said. “Have you ever done more than kiss a girl?”

I shook my head.

“I never did anything else either.”

Dee sat staring at the television for a moment. She fiddled with her shoulder-length auburn hair, wrapping it around her fingers, then releasing it.

“What brought that on?” I said.

Shrugging her shoulders, Dee said, “Did you ever think about it after we kissed?” Her voice was almost a whisper.

I thought about my answer. The truth was, I thought about my first kiss for a long time after it happened. Many nights I would relive the kisses while pleasuring myself. Even after I started dating Kim, when I masturbated, Dee would fill my thoughts. Smiling at Dee, I nodded.

Dee’s face softened. She looked at me and said, “Me too.” Dee took a deep breath. “I thought about it a lot.”

While we’d had a few beers, I wasn’t drunk. I didn’t feel Dee was drunk either. However, I wasn’t sober either.

“You didn’t answer my question, Dee,” I said.

Shrugging her shoulders, Dee started fiddling with her hair again. It was a nervous habit she’d done for years. Whenever something was bothering Dee, she would play with her hair.

“Do you want another beer? I’m going to have one,” Dee said.

I thought about refusing but decided to join Dee outside. We went out to the patio, grabbed a couple of long-necks, and sat on the glider. Dee took a drink from her bottle and squirmed on the seat.

“I know you said you don’t kiss and tell, but will you tell me what you and Kim did together?” Dee said.

I chuckled and said, “The same thing you and I did with tongue. Other than kissing, we didn’t do anything else. How about you?”

“Same,” Dee said.

After taking another drink from her beer, Dee looked into my eyes. She held our gaze for a few moments. Smiling, Dee said, “Did you want to do more with me after we kissed?”

“To be honest, yes.”

Dee giggling told me she was buzzed. I didn’t know what was going on, but I was curious about where my sister was headed.

“I wanted to do more too, Greg. If you had tried to feel my breasts, I would have let you.”

Now I was intrigued. My sister admitted she would have let me feel her up if I had tried. I chuckled to myself, remembering something my dad always said. He told me hindsight was twenty-twenty.

“You know that we’re going to live in Houston and be away from everyone we know, don’t you?” Dee said. I nodded. “I want to find a boyfriend. I want a boy I can date and do things with.”

“I hope to meet a girl when we’re at school.”

“As good looking as you are, you won’t have a problem finding a girl,” Dee said with a grin.

“Neither will you. I mean finding a boy.”

Dee was a cute girl with a nice body. She kept her auburn hair shoulder-length. Her blue eyes sparkled, and her smile was killer. My sister was about five eight, three inches shorter than me.

“Thanks for saying that.” Dee ran the backs of fingertips on my cheek as she grinned.

“I’m just stating the truth, Dee. You’re a cute girl,” I said. While I wanted to tell my sister she was sexy I didn’t think it was a good idea.

Dee shifted on the seat, pulling one of her legs under her other one. I glanced at her legs, noticing her skirt rose, exposing her thighs.

“Greg, this is going to sound weird, but please listen to me.” I nodded. “Do you remember why we wanted to kiss each other?”

“Yeah, we wanted to know what it was like to kiss. We also wanted to make sure we knew what we were doing when we dated,” I said.

“Did you feel it helped?” Dee asked. I smiled and nodded. “Me too. The first time I kissed another boy I felt confident with what I was doing. I knew what to expect. I wasn’t scared I’d do something wrong. The last thing I wanted was for a boy to tell someone I was a bad kisser.”

“So I guess it worked for us. I didn’t want to have girls think I was a bad kisser either.” I laughed. “Kim said I was good at it.”

Dee smiled, took a drink from her bottle, and then blurted out, “Do you want to have sex with a girl?”

I gasped and started to stutter. Dee chuckled and said, “I want to have sex with a boy.”

“I think most people want to have sex with someone other than themselves,” I said after I regained my composure. I smiled, watching my sister nod her head. “Wait a minute; you’re not suggesting...”

“Why not?” Dee said. Her voice took on a serious tone.

“For one thing, we’re brother and sister.”

“That didn’t seem to bother you when we kissed,” Dee said softly.

I thought about her statement, smiled and said, “No, it didn’t bother me when we learned to kiss. It was great.”

“I know, right? As far as us being brother and sister, well, I don’t care. I love you. I don’t think you’d hurt me. I know that if we do anything, it would be incest. I also know incest is against the law and we could get into trouble if anyone found out.”

Dee leaned closer, put her hand behind my head, and pressed her mouth to mine. A moment later, I felt her tongue against my lips. I relaxed, opened my mouth, and accepted my sister’s tongue.

Wrapping my arms around Dee, I hugged her to me. Our kiss continued, our tongues darting in and out of one another’s mouths. We maintained the kiss for several moments before moving our heads apart. We stared into one another’s eyes, smiles forming on our faces.

“Dee, that was the best kiss I’ve ever had,” I said.

Nodding, Dee said, “No shit!”

Before I could respond, Dee started kissing me again. She squirmed around, sitting on my lap while maintaining her lip-lock on me. I held my sister as close as I could as any thoughts of incest fled my mind.

Dee and I made out like lovers, not siblings. As our kisses heated, I ran my hand up and down her spine. My sister wiggled on my legs, pressing her breasts against my chest. When we first kissed each other, Dee and I avoided any close contact. Now, we couldn’t get close enough.

My mind wandered as we moaned and stabbed our tounges in and out of each other’s mouths. Taking a break, Dee and I looked into the other’s eyes. It was cute that both of us seemed to have trouble catching our breath.

“If your dress rides much higher, you’re going to flash your undies,” I said.

Laughing, Dee pulled her dress up. “I’m wearing bike shorts under my dress. It’s a habit.”

“Why do you wear shorts under your dress?” I asked.

“Most of the girls wore them under their uniforms. We didn’t want you perverted boys looking up our skirts and seeing our panties,” Dee said. My sister smacked my shoulder. “You know damn well I wear shorts under my skirt. You’ve peeked often enough.”

“You can’t blame me for trying, can you?”

Rubbing my shoulder, Dee shook her head. “No, and I don’t mind if you peek.”

“So now what?” I said.

“Now we do what we want. If I do something you don’t like, tell me, and I’ll stop. If you do something I don’t want I’ll let you know. Greg, I want to learn with you. I’m not scared, nor do I have anything planned. If you agree, I want us to act like boyfriend and girlfriend.

“I want us to explore and learn together. More than anything, I want us to share our discovery with each other. As I said, I love you.”

“I love you too, Dee. I have to admit that this is sudden. I had no idea you wanted to do things with me,” I said. “When did you decide you wanted to have sex with me?”

Grinning, Dee gave me a quick kiss. “The first time we kissed. I used to think about you when I played with myself.”

“Why didn’t you bring it up until now?” I said.

“It was a silly fantasy. I never thought you’d want me, now like I want you. Someday I’ll tell you why I decided to ask you,” Dee said.

I pulled Dee close, put my lips to hers, and kissed her. As our kiss heated, I moved one of my hands to her side. I rubbed Dee for a moment then covered one of her breasts with my hand. She pulled our mouths tighter and moaned.

As I flexed my fingers against her round mound, feeling her pliant flesh respond. My sister’s boobs weren’t huge, but I couldn’t contain the one I held with my hand. Dee wiggled on my legs while pressing her chest against my fingers.

Dee pulled her head back, grinned, and said, “I have two tits.”

Using my other hand, I massaged both of her breasts. “That’s good because I have two hands.”

Dee and I continued kissing. I felt her breasts, and she rubbed the back of my head. We both moaned while taking our budding relationship up a notch. I finally had to move my sister off my legs. My penis was rock hard and trapped down the leg of my slacks. When Dee stood up, she glanced at my lap, smiling when she saw my tented pants.

Reaching down, Dee traced my shaft with her fingertips. She held me gently between her thumb and fingers, sliding her hand up and down. I moved her away, reached in my slacks, and straightened my hard-on.

“Sorry, it was getting uncomfortable,” I said.

Dee nodded, moved closer, and gave me a hug. We shared a tender kiss before she stepped away from me.

“I’ll see you in the morning, Greg. I’m going to bed,” Dee said.

As much as I didn’t want the night to end, I agreed. We held hands as we walked to the house. I shut off the lights and followed Dee to the stairway. As she went up the stairs, she flipped the back of her dress up.

“You’re a tease,” I said.

“I know,” Dee replied.

We stopped in the hallway outside our bedrooms. My room was across the hall from my sister’s. Both of our rooms had ensuite bathrooms. While not nearly as spacious as our parents’ suite, our bedrooms were by no means small.

I pulled Dee into a hug, gave her a tender kiss, and said, “Good night, Dee.”

“Good night, Greg. See you in the morning. Can we take the ATVs out tomorrow?”

“Sure, we can pack a lunch and stop by the pond when we get tired of riding,” I said.

Dee and I continued hugging. I don’t think either of us wanted the evening to end. I was sure I didn’t. Finally, we separated and went to our rooms. I watched her close her door before closing mine.

I removed my clothes and, for the first time in my life, got into bed naked. Closing my eyes, I replayed the evening my sister spent kissing and hugging. My hand drifted to my crotch as I reminisced the feeling of Dee’s breasts in my hands.

Wrapping my fingers around my cock, I started slowly stroking my shaft, feeling it stiffen. I moved my hand up and down, relishing the feeling. It didn’t take long for me to start pumping my fist. I could usually make my sessions last, controlling the urgency. It wasn’t to be, not this time. I flipped the sheet off my body as my semen shot into the air, landing on my hand and stomach. When the spurting stopped, I fondled myself for a few minutes before going to the bathroom to clean up.

Sated, I relaxed and tried to sleep. My mind wandered as I thought about the strange conversation Dee and I had. While I heard what she said, I was still unsure if my sister really wanted us to learn about sex together. I also wondered how far she wanted to go.

It took a while, but I was able to stop thinking. My body gave in as I began drifting asleep.

When I woke up, I chuckled, realizing I was naked. I jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom. After a quick shower, I shaved and went back to my bedroom to dress for the day. I chose shorts and a tee shirt when I remembered Dee wanted to ride the ATVs.

My dad bought two side-by-side ATVs a few years ago. We used them to travel around on the ranch as well as for fun. Dee and I, along with our parents, would often use them to go to the pond for picnics.

A natural spring fed the pond. Dad fixed up the area with a gazebo to cover the picnic table. We also had an outhouse about one hundred yards from the picnic area. My dad told us our grandparents used the pond before they installed the pool. Even though we had the pool, we still went to the pond.

I headed downstairs, walking to the kitchen. After pouring a cup of coffee, I sat at the island counter. My thoughts turned to the night before and everything my sister said and did. I couldn’t help wondering if she wasn’t drunker than she let on. The last thing I wanted to do was assume anything. What we shared may have been a onetime thing, and now, in the light of the day, Dee might not have meant what she said.

While pondering the possibilities, my sister came into the kitchen. Dee smiled as she walked over to me, turned my stool until I faced her, and gave me a kiss. Hugging me, Dee shoved her tongue into my mouth while running her fingers through my hair. I returned her hug, running my hand up and down her back.

“Good morning, Greg,” Dee said. She chuckled and kissed me again.

“Um, yeah, good morning.”

Dee moved to the counter to get her coffee. I noticed she wore a knee-length denim skirt with brass buttons from the hem to the waist. Her top was a western style sleeveless blouse with pearl snaps. When Dee sat next to me, I saw she had a few of the buttons of her skirt undone.

“Last night was amazing, Greg. I was so scared when I told you what I wanted. The last thing I want is for you to think I’m crazy or bad,” Dee said.

“First of all, I don’t think you’re bad. To say last night was amazing is an understatement. You have nothing to be afraid of, Dee,” I said.

Dee smiled and nodded. “Want to know a secret?”

“I don’t want us to have any secrets. If you and I are going to continue, we have to be able to say what’s on our minds. Dee, I have to say you shocked the shit out of me last night. I also want you to know that to date, it was the best night of my life,” I said. “Now, what’s your secret?”

Swiveling on her stool, Dee faced me. She placed her hands on my knees, gazing into my eyes. When she smiled, I felt my heart jump in my chest.

“Greg, you’re right, we should be able to say anything to each other. We shouldn’t have secrets between us either. Last night, when we kissed, I felt my world changing. Something happened inside me I can’t explain. You know I’ve kissed other boys, but nothing could compare to how I felt when you kissed me.”

“Dito,” I said. “Is that your secret?”

Shaking her head, Dee said, “No. My secret is I really loved it when you touched my boobs.”

Laughing, I said, “That’s no secret. When I touched your boobs, you almost sucked my tongue out of my head.”

Dee’s chuckling became giggling. She slipped off the stool, went to the cupboard, and got two bowls. While I sat watching, she fixed is cereal for breakfast. We sat next to each other while we ate. When we finished, we rinsed our dishes.

“Why don’t you get the ATV ready? I’m going to pack our lunch,” Dee said.

I nodded and started to leave. Dee grabbed my arm, turned me around, and said, “Don’t I get a kiss?”

“Sure, anytime you want one.” I pulled my sister close and kissed her.

I went to the pole barn to get one of the ATVs. After topping off the gas tank, I started it. Sitting on the seat, I grinned as I thought about Dee’s behavior. All of my misgivings were gone.

When I pulled up to the house, Dee came out carrying a small cooler. She put it in the back of the ATV and climbed into the seat next to me. I chuckled when I noticed she undid another button of her skirt.

Dee and I cruised around the ranch for a couple of hours. We checked the fences while I drove along one of the access trails. When we arrived at the pond, I parked the ATV in the shade of one of the large trees.

I carried the cooler to the picnic table. Dee came up behind me, wrapped her arms around my waist, and hugged me. I turned in her arms so I could kiss her. She opened her mouth, accepting my tongue when I flicked it against her lips.

Dee and I kissed for a few minutes then took a break. She opened the cooler and took out two cokes. We sat shoulder to shoulder while sipping from the cans. More than anything, I wanted to touch Dee’s breasts, but I didn’t want to push her.

“Last night, after I went to bed, I thought of you while I played with myself,” Dee said out of the blue.

I started laughing. Dee’s smile left her face until I said, “I thought of you when I did it too.”

“You did?” I nodded. “So, we kind of fooled around, but by ourselves.”

“Yes, I guess we did,” I said.

Dee stood up facing away from me. She looked over her shoulder, smiled, and said, “It’s hot. I want to go swimming.”

“I didn’t bring my suit.”

Dee laughed. While she remained facing the pond, she dropped her skirt to the ground. At first, I thought my sister was wearing her bathing suit under her clothing. I did a double take when I realized she wasn’t. Dee removed her blouse, then her bra. She wiggled as she shed her panties.

“Well, are you going to join me?” Dee said as she ran toward the dock.

I couldn’t move while I watched my naked sister run down the length of the one hundred foot dock. She dived off the end and began swimming toward the raft.

Shaking my head, I removed my clothing. I walked out onto the dock, went to the end, and jumped into the water. Swimming toward the homemade raft, I couldn’t get the image of my sister out of my head.

When I reached the raft, I hung on to the edge. Dee popped up next to me, put her arms around my neck, and hugged her naked body to mine. We shared a quick kiss before she swam away. A moment later, I saw her climb the ladder on the far side of the float.

Dee sat on the raft with her back to me. I moved to the ladder, climbed up, and joined my sister on the carpeted surface.

Dee and I sat staring at each other. I think both of us were trying to digest the gravity of the moment. My eyes traveled from her face to her breasts and then to her crotch. I gazed at the trimmed patch of pubic hair adorning her mons. Like I was doing to her, my sister checked me out. I could see her eyes moved up and down my body, stalling when she looked at my penis.

“Well?” Dee said.

“Oh my god, you’re beautiful,” I said.

Dee grinned. “Thanks, I think you are too.” She glanced at my crotch again. “Can I touch you?”

When I nodded, Dee scooted next to me. She moved her hand between my legs, gently curling her fingers around my penis. Dee kept her eyes on my cock as she flexed her fingers. As my cock grew in her hand, my sister slowly stroked me.

I took the opportunity to put my arm around Dee’s shoulders. I placed my hand on her breast, gripping her mound. While I massaged her boob, she moved her hand up and down my cock. I pulled her closer, kissing her.

Dee and I kissed while we explored. I ran my fingertips over her stiff nipple. She used her other hand to fondle my balls. When I raked her pubic hair with my fingers, she moaned into my mouth. Stretching out on our sides facing each other, Dee and I continued to kiss while touching each other. Our arms rubbed together as she jacked my cock and I rubbed her mons.

I slipped my hand between Dee’s legs. She parted her thighs, giving me access to her pussy. The first thing I noticed was how wet she was. The second thing was that her vulva was hairless. I wanted to ask her about her shaved crotch, but I didn’t want to stop kissing her.

When I touched her stiff nub, Dee let out a moan. She rolled onto her back, spread her legs, and rocked against my hand. I removed my mouth from hers, cocked my head, and started suckling one of Dee’s nipples. She held my head with one hand while stroking my cock with the other.

Suddenly, Dee clamped my hand between her legs. She let out a cry as her body shook. A moment later, I sprayed her with semen. My sister didn’t stop stroking my cock as my cum coated her hip and hand. As our orgasms subsided, Dee rolled toward me.

We came together, pressing our slick bodies against each other. I found Dee’s mouth with mine, kissing her.

“The was the best its ever been for me, Greg,” Dee said.

“No kidding. Sorry, I didn’t mean to come on you,” I said.

Dee reached down and smeared my seamen on her body. “I don’t mind at all. I think it’s sexy.”

After resting for a few minutes, my sister and I jumped into the pond. We swam toward shore, stopping when we could stand. I wrapped her in my arm as we shared a tender kiss. E Dee put her hand between us, fondling my flaccid cock.

“How long will it take for you to get hard again?” Dee said.

“If you keep playing with my cock, it won’t take long,” I said.

Dee laughed. “Is that what you call your penis? A cock?”

“Yeah. I also call it my dick, or pecker.” I moved my hand between Dee’s legs, cupping her sex. “What do you call this?”

Dee shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know, I never really called it anything. I know people call it a pussy, twat, cunt, and a few other things. You can call it anything you want.”

“I think I’ll call it beautiful.” I rubbed her for a moment. “A beautiful pussy.”

“Sweetheart, you can call it anything you want to as long as you pay attention to, um, to my pussy.”

Dee and I laughed as we walked toward shore. Once we were by the gazebo, Dee opened the waterproof cabinet to get towels and a quilt. She tossed me a towel, then spread the blanket on the ground in the sun.

Stretching out in the sun, Dee and I relaxed. I ran my hand over her stomach, then traced her tan line with my fingertip.

“If you lie out naked, you’re not going to have a tan line,” I said.

“I’ll lie out naked if you want me too.” Dee chuckled. “Well, I will as long as you do too.”

“Sounds like a plan,” I said. I moved my hand between Dee’s legs. “You don’t have any hair down here.”

“I know. I bought a new bikini, a small bikini. My hair peeked out around the crotch, so I trimmed. While I was shaving, I just kept going. Do you like it?”

I ran my fingers over her smooth labia. “Yes, I like it. I’ve seen pictures of girls who shave everything,” I said.

Dee laughed, put her hand on my crotch, and tugged at my pubic hair. “I know, I’ve seen pictures of men who shave their crotches too.”

“Maybe we’ll shave each other someday,” I said.

Dee caressed my cock. “Yeah, maybe we will.”

My sister got up and went to the picnic table. She took out the chicken sandwichs she brought for lunch as well as a couple of cokes. We sat next together, butt naked, eating our picnic lunch.

Dee and I sunned, swam, and made out. We had just come in from the water and stretched out on the quilt. I hugged my sister, kissed her, and played with her breasts. She fondled my cock, stroking me until I was hard. Rolling onto her back, my sister pulled me on top of her. We squirmed and kissed while running our hands over our bodies.

I rocked my hips, rubbing my hard-on against the soft curls on her mons. Dee opened her legs as she wiggled against me. Our kissing intensified as our passion rose to new heights. My sister wormed her hand between our bodies, gripped my cock, and moved it to her pussy. Dee rubbed my glans against her labia, moaning into my mouth.

When Dee placed the head of my cock against her opening, I lifted my head and looked into her eyes. She smiled as she rocked her hips.

“I don’t have a condom,” I said.

“We don’t have to worry, sweetheart,” Dee said.

“Are you sure? I don’t want you to get pregnant.”

“Greg, please stop worrying and make love to me. I need you so badly. I need you right now,” Dee said.

My sister let out a gasp as my cock entered her. She gripped my ass, pulling me into her. I moved my hips, sliding in and out until our pubic bones met. We gazed into one another’s eyes as we shared our virginity.

Neither Dee nor I spoke as we consummated our sibling relationship. I think we both knew our lives would never be the same. When I started moving, thrusting my cock in and out of my sister’s tight pussy, I grinned like a Cheshire Cat. Dee hooked her legs over my calves, humping up into my thrusts.

The feeling of making love to Dee was so intense I never wanted it to end. We tried to kiss, but our active movements made it almost impossible to maintain contact with our mouths. Our moans turned into grunts as we continued our lover’s dance.

After about fifteen minutes of steady thrusting, I paused to kiss Dee. She wrapped her arm around my neck, pulling our heads together. While we kissed, we’d wiggle, rubbing our pubic bones against each other.

“I love you, Greg,” Dee said.

“I love you too, Dee. This is wonderful,” I replied.

“Making love with you is so far above wonderful it isn’t funny.” Dee kissed me, sliding her tongue into my mouth. “We’re going to do this a lot.”

I began moving again. Dee became animated as we picked up our lovemaking again. We moaned and grunted as our bodies slapped together.

Dee’s body began quivering. She hammered my thighs and ass with her feet as her vagina gripped my cock. Her moaning took on a fevered pitch as my sister’s orgasm consumed her.

I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock. Shoving into her, I came. My cock throbbed as I shot my semen into my sister’s vibrating vagina. When my tremors stopped, I collapsed on Dee. She wiggled, rubbed my back, and kissed my neck.

“Wow, that was the best!” Dee said.

“It was amazing for me too, baby,” I said.

Dee wiggled her hips. “How long before we can do it again?”

Kissing my sister, I said, “As hot and sexy as you are, it won’t take long.”

“You aren’t sorry we made love, are you, Greg?”

“You’ve got to be kidding. I love it. I love you,” I said.

Dee asked me to get up. We went to the end of the dock, held hands, and jumped into the pond. After rinsing the sweat and body fluids off, we went back to the blanket. We dried in the hot sun, then started kissing again.

As we dressed to head back to the house, I said, “No bike shorts under your skirt?”

Dee stopped buttoning her skirt. Standing in her bra, she moved closer and kissed me.

“No, not when we’re together.” Dee chuckled. “I want my brother to have easy access.”

“I guess you want to do this again,” I said, hoping I knew the answer.

“Greg, I want to do this and more with you. Anything you want, anytime you want me.”

Dee and I finished dressing. We got on the ATV, then I started it. Dee put her hand on my arm, smiled, and said, “Sweetheart, we’re going to have a wild summer.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.