Callie's Liberation - Cover

Callie's Liberation

Copyright© 2018 by TerminusOmega

Chapter 1: A Divine Gift

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Divine Gift - Callie Rogers is an unabashed hedonist. She lives for pleasure and wishes she could live a more pleasure filled life, but responsibilities often get in the way. On her birthday, she receives a divine gift that will let her have the life she wants, even with her obligations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Mother   Son   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Babysitter   BBW   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation  

Callie gets a divine gift that radically changes her life.

Calista Rogers, or Callie as she preferred to be called, entered her home with a definite skip in her step. She had spent the whole day out celebrating her birthday, celebrating turning a quarter century. It had been a day full of debauchery and indulgence and she would not have had it any other way. Callie was an unrepentant hedonist. She lived for pleasure and fulfillment. Most of the time she could not live the way she wished, having other responsibilities, but on days like today, she did not hesitate to indulge herself.

Sure, she had only been out for a few hours, but she made sure to pack plenty of indulgence in that short span of time. It started with a steak dinner, with wine and dessert of course, at her favorite steakhouse, paid for by her best friend, and occasional lover, Catalina, a sexy and vivacious Latina who Callie had known since they were teens.

After their dinner they had headed to Radiant Terra’s Hideaway, a local strip club that Callie and Cat loved to visit whenever the opportunity came. Callie was one of the rare women that enjoyed strip clubs as much as men did. She had been to quite a few but none fed her hedonistic urges like The Hideaway. The girls at this club were often way better looking than at most other clubs, plus this was the only club she knew of that let the girls serve topless and let the customers touch the girls if they paid enough. For Callie, this club was heaven.

Callie had really gone wild at the club this time. She had felt up at least ten of the servers there tonight, all allowed because she had tipped them enough, and had paid for three private dances. The first with her favorite dancer Crystalline, the second with her second-favorite, a younger girl who went by Bejeweled who was also Crystalline’s daughter and then finally paying top dollar for a double dance from the mother/daughter pair. It was her birthday and she spared no expense, making sure to pay top dollar for each dance, which let her do way more with these girls than should have been legally allowed.

Of course, it was not just the girls that Callie was feeling on. After three hours at the club, Cat and Callie were quite horny and a good bit drunk. Having shared kisses and feels of each other through their time at the club, both ladies were raring to get to tonight’s main event. As Cat paid the tab Callie called for a cab to take them to Cat’s apartment nearby. To the delight of the driver, the two ladies started getting frisky almost as soon as they got in the cab. They were happily kissing and feeling each other up by the time the cabbie dropped them off.

Within seconds of entering Cat’s apartment they were kissing and feeling each other up as they stripped each other. They barely made it to the bed before falling into a frenzy of hot Sapphic pleasure, that included a nice bout of tribbing and Cat taking out her favorite Lady Stallion strap on and fucking Callie around the world.

Both were quite tired after this until Cat’s boyfriend Miguel arrived home and happily joined the ladies for the night. Callie was glad for his arrival, because although she loved the ways Cat made her feel good, sometimes she REALLY needed a good stiff cock in her and after all the debauchery of the day, this was one of those times. By the end of the night she was happily being double teamed by the pair.

Callie wanted to stay all night, but she had to get home and after a nice, sensual shower with her best friend, Callie got dressed and took a cab home. Sure, all the drinks she had consumed had mostly worn off, but she wasn’t going to risk it. Crazily enough, her birthday was actually the next day, but she already had plans with someone else that day. That very person was running to her as she closed the door to her home.

“Mommy.” The little boy shouted happily as Callie turned to face the source of the noise. A big smile spread across her face as she looked lovingly at Michael, her ten year old son. She quickly knelt down and took Michael in her arms and hugged him hard, laying loving, motherly kisses over his face. All too soon for Callie, Michael started squirming and she knew it meant he wanted her to let go. Callie obliged him and watched as he sprinted away back to his room, now happy his mommy was finally home and he could get to bed.

She heard a quick chuckle to her right as Michael sped off and turned to face the person who had done so. That person was Meghan, a pretty nineteen year old who had been Michael’s babysitter for the last three years. “Thank you so much for watching him again, Meghan.” Callie said happily as she opened her purse and took out Meghan’s usually pay, plus a small bonus for Meghan giving up her Friday night. “It was no problem Callie, you know I love to watch him.” She said happily as she went to hug Callie.

For a minute the two just hugged before Meghan took the initiative and started to kiss Callie. Callie eagerly returned the kiss, keeping an eye out for if Michael was watching. He may have been young but Callie knew he was much like her. She could not count the number of times he’d caught Callie and Meghan making out when Meghan would leave for the night, if it was not one of the nights that Meghan stayed the night in Callie’s bed. Sometimes Callie wondered if this was why Meghan loved to watch Michael.

Honestly, if she wasn’t so tired and well fucked, she probably would have asked Meghan to stay the night. Unfortunately for Meghan, who really hoped Callie would be up for some more lustful fun, Callie was quite worn out. Meghan, disappointed that Callie did not want her to stay the night, gave a fast slap to Callie’s ass before she walked out the door. Callie jumped and cooed as she turned to Meghan with a seductive look, a look that told Meghan that Callie had liked what she did. With a final kiss, Callie bid Meghan farewell and headed to her son’s room to kiss him goodnight.

Twenty five years on the Earth and already the mother of a preteen. She had not planned for him, after all what fifteen year old plans to get pregnant, but it had happened nonetheless. Even worse, she was one of the poor, unfortunate girls who got pregnant the first time they had sex. Hedonist or not, even with everything she did as a teen girl, Callie was not going to let just any boy be her first. Of course, always one for pleasure and enjoyment, Callie was far from a tease. By the time she lost her virginity, she had sucked plenty of cock and licked a good share of pussy.

Michael’s father, the boy she had lost her virginity to, had been a boy visiting from out of town. It had been at Cat’s quinceanara, a friend of Cat’s family had spent much of the night with Callie and by the end of the night, swayed by his good looks and charm, Callie let the boy have her cherry that night. Callie was so wrapped up in the passion of finally experiencing her first time that she forgot to make sure they played it safe.

Cat did not really know the boy, he had come as a guest of one of Cat’s mother’s friends. He was long gone by the time Callie realized she was pregnant. With how far away he lived, he wouldn’t have been much help to her anyway. Luckily for Callie, she had loving and supportive parents who helped her any way they could. They refused to let Callie abort the baby and swore they would do whatever they could to help her raise her son, and they had followed through.

It was thanks to the help of her parents that Callie was able to finish high school and start college. Sadly, when she was twenty-one she lost them both in a car accident. They left her the house and a good trust, but unfortunately not enough that Callie could continue her schooling. One year short of her degree in business Callie had to leave school to make sure she could take care of Michael. In time she went back to school and finished her degree part-time. It had been rough, and often times it tested the limits of her patience and resolve, but Callie was never going to give up on making sure Michael was happy, healthy and loved.

Despite how he had been conceived, Callie loved her son endlessly. He was hers, no matter how he had been made. She thought of this as she stood at the door to his room, waiting for his mommy to tuck him in like she did every night. A tear dropped from her eye as she thought back to when she was pregnant with him, and how she felt when she first held him ten years ago tomorrow. That was why she celebrated her birthday today, because tomorrow, she’d be spending the day with Michael celebrating his birthday. How wonderful that her little boy shared a birthday with her. She also thought quickly about other times with Michael, like when he nursed from her, when he took his first steps, said his first word and so many other milestones. It was hard to believe that ten years had already passed since the day she gave birth to him.

Michael saw his mother out of the corner of his eye and smiled back at her as she moved into the room and quickly walked to his bed. With loving, motherly touches she pulled up his blanket and tucked him in for the night. “Mommy loves you, honey.” She said as she kissed him goodnight. “I love you too, mommy.” He said as he yawned, hugging his mother tightly before letting her go. Callie hugged him back until he let go, then she walked out of the room, turning off the light. She had to giggle because she could swear as they hugged she caught him glancing down her bared cleavage. “Naughty little boy.” She thought. “He has to get that from me.”

There were many things in her life she would have changed if she could have, or done differently, but she would not trade Michael for anything. She loved her son more than anything. There was many things she could not do, because she had to be there for Michael first and foremost, but she did not resent him at all. Michael was her boy and he was worth every sacrifice. Yes, having to watch what she did to stay healthy and well for Michael’s sake did put a damper on the hedonist life she wished she could live, but she had been raised to accept responsibility and she knew that first and foremost she had to take care of her son.

Of course, that was not to say she’d been stuck in a life of celibacy. No, the hedonist within her would never allow that. It took a lot of self-control to watch her actions, but in the ten years since Michael’s birth she’d had a few partners for sure. Maybe she wasn’t indulging to the level she wished to, but she still did her best to find pleasure and fulfillment where she could, and safely as she could.

Once she closed Michael’s door she headed to her own room to sleep. She was tired, but very happy. It had been one of the best birthdays she’d had in a long time. Hopefully, once Michael was a little older, she could live a little more freely. She quickly entered her room, closed her own door and removed her clothes.

She always slept naked. She had not worn clothes to bed since she was a young teen. True to her beliefs, Callie saw nothing wrong with nudity. She felt no shame about being naked at any time. She had raised Michael to see that same truth. He had seen her naked and she him, but because of how she raised him, Michael never made a big deal about it.

Like always, before turning out her light, she looked over in the mirror by her bedside and looked over her figure. There was no doubt Callie was sexy. She was quite tall, a little under six feet and had the body to match her impressive height. Her long black hair reached halfway down her back, very straight and well-maintained over the years. Her face was oval-shaped, with a small brow and nose, medium sized blue eyes and very puffy and kissable pink lips.

Her body was quite the sight too. Of course, most people missed the rest of it because of her impressive triple D tits. Most women would probably lament all the stares Callie got but she loved them. It was why she often wore clothes that showed them off. They were capped by long and suckable pink nipples. Down further, while not a typical hourglass shape, she had nicely curved hips and a sexy, pert ass to go with her impressive tits.

Her tummy and thighs were a bit pudgy, mostly from her pregnancy, but unknown to all but a few, Callie made no effort to rid herself of this. Despite how she looked, sexy and all, Callie was actually not happy with how she looked. After all, this was not, in her mind, the look of someone who lived life to the fullest. It was the look of someone constrained by society, responsibility and social norms. It was a look many women sought, but as far as she could see, it was not Callie.

Still, the body she had brought her no end of suitors and hookups. She lived for her random hookups, the closest she could get to being free with her sexuality, but even then she had to be cautious. Even casual sex presented dangers and she knew she had to keep an eye out there too. As much as she loved Michael, and would NEVER give him up, she did still wish there was a way she could be the hedonist she really wanted to be. She knew there was no way for this to happen, short of a miracle. With a sigh, she turned into bed and pulled the covers up over herself.

A little after midnight she was awoken by a bright light in her room. She was puzzled by this. All her lights were off and her bedroom door was closed. She had to see what was making this light. She opened her eyes to see a woman standing in her room. In the darkness of the room, the only light came from the woman’s body, a strange glow that surrounded her. The woman was naked, and exceptionally, indescribably beautiful. The light surrounding her obscured the details of her body. Callie was in shock. Who was this strange woman, how did she get into Callie’s room, and why was she here? “Who are you?” She asked with puzzlement, though she felt she had an idea of who this woman was.

The woman smiled as she looked Callie in the eye, a warm smile that somehow made Callie feel at ease, and answered. “My name is Eros. I am a Sex Goddess.” She said with a warm, melodious voice. Callie’s heart skipped a beat. She had been right in her guess. She could hardly believe her luck. She’d heard of Eros before, back when she had read about her in Kasey Childress’s book. She was stunned to know that she too was a descendant of Demeter and would likely be blessed like Kasey had been.

“I can’t believe it’s really you.” Callie said through happy tears. “I read all about you. I’ve always wondered if Demeter’s blood ran through me. I had a feeling but I never knew for sure. I always hoped you would come to me. Please tell me you are here to make me a Chosen.”

Eros’s smile grew and she giggled at Callie’s reverence. “Yes, Calista, that is why I am here. Since you read Kasey’s book I am sure you knew that tonight was the night that each year I blessed a young woman with my gift.” She said. Callie nodded vigorously. “I did know, and every year I hoped that it would be me that was Chosen. I’m so happy that tonight is that night. This is one of the happiest days of my life.”

Eros continued to smile as she saw a few happy tears escape from Callie’s eyes. It had been a long time since she had bestowed her gift to someone who knew of her. Kasey’s daughter Roxanna had been the last Chosen who knew of her before they became a Chosen.

Despite knowing what was coming, some questions still burned in Callie’s mind. She had to know why she was selected. “I have to know why you chose me.” Callie asked suddenly, breaking Eros from her reminiscence. “I have to know why you have decided I am worthy of receiving your divine gift.”

“I have Chosen you Calista because I feel it is time to give you the life you seek. For years you have yearned to indulge in all the pleasures of life, but you set aside your desires to care for your son. I have seen the yearning within you, to be able to care for him and still be the hedonist you are, but you felt as if it was impossible. I can assure you, with my gift, you will finally be able to be the hedonist you are and still take care of your son. That you sacrificed your own pleasure and indulgence for him tells me you will be gracious with my gift. How fitting that I will give you this gift on your birthday. Tonight is the night I’m sure you’ve waited for. Tonight, on your birthday, you shall become a Sex Goddess. I’m quite pleased since you know so much about me that I do not have to explain my gift to you.”

For a sparse few moments Callie was stunned into silence, more tears of joy rolling down her cheeks. This was the miracle she had hoped for. She always thought, even having read Kasey’s book and knowing of Eros and the legacy of Demeter, that receiving Eros’s most divine blessing was a long shot. She felt it was the only way she could live the way she wanted to, but she often wondered if she was even a descendant of Demeter.

“Now stand Calista, so I shall bestow my gift upon you. Stand before me to receive my blessing.” Eros commanded. With no hesitation, Callie stood from her bed and stood before Eros. Eros chuckled a little because normally she’d have to strip the girl she was about to bless, but Callie was already naked so she did not need to. Callie stood happily before Eros, eager to be blessed as her ancestor had been.

Callie’s eyes never strayed from Eros, not even as the light upon her body receded until Eros’s divine breasts were unveiled. Callie thought Eros’s breasts were perfect. They were quite large, yet stood high and firm upon Eros’s chest. Each was capped by a large, pink nipple, fully erect and throbbing, begging to be sucked. Callie felt her mouth water and her lips pulse as she gazed upon Eros’s breasts.

Callie licked her lips as she gazed upon Eros’ divine breasts. She could not think of a finer pair than the ones before her. Such a sight was a treat for Callie, as there was no part of any woman she loved more than their breasts. Knowing she was about to suckle from these breasts made her quite wet. Callie could spend endless amounts of time kissing, licking and sucking the breasts of her paramours.

Before Eros could even make a move Callie pulled Eros to her and stuffed her face into Eros’s breasts. Eros herself even jumped a little at Callie’s eagerness. It seemed Callie could not wait to taste Eros’s breasts. As soon as Callie’s lips touched Eros’s breast, her mouth opened wide and took that irresistible nipple into her mouth. She began suckling almost immediately. “That’s right, Calista. Drink from me.” Eros commanded. “Drink from me to receive my gift and to fill your body with the same divine energy that flows through me.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.