Twelve Boons of the Fae
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Frank Drake was very frustrated when his girlfriend walked out on him on New Year's Eve. Then he met a Fae, one of the faeries, and his life changed forever.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“So, is the booty slapping completely a bonus now, or just for those with Fae inside them?” I asked the Fae living inside my own body.

“Well, just to clarify, it’s only a bonus for those with Fae inside, like you and the others here. I quite encourage it, anyway, of course, but it’s still very necessary for any extras ... and there really should be a lot of extras. As to those of us with Fae inside, I propose that we all get legally wed to each other. We’ve discussed it, and frankly, it makes sense, simplifies, clarifies our relationships. Plus, while this is new to us Fae, having never done this before, the idea of marriage now that we have bodies ... unions with other Fae, that is, works out well for us.

“As for extramarital fun, we’re more than okay with that, too, but that can be with mere mortals, as it were. We definitely recommend extras, no doubt of that, but it would still be your job to slap them on the tush if you don’t want them to age or risk infections. No one with Fae inside them need ever worry about such things again. We will keep you alive ... forever. Not even violence can kill you now, those of you with Fae inside ... what a brilliant proposal! We’re very grateful for that, and honestly, the mortals we inhabit should be as well,” the Fae elaborated, much to my enlightenment.

“Also, now that we have Fae inside us, we can all hear the voices inside your head and you can hear ours. We can all communicate telepathically, my friend. Every thought is heard and transmitted, but we will try to tell the difference over time between random thoughts and actual decision-making. You mortals get the strangest thoughts out of nowhere, it seems. Well, I really shouldn’t call you a ‘mortal,’ anymore, should I, because you’re not mortal at all, by definition. You’re immortal, which will make your reign as Emperor ... our reign, really, rather fascinating. No succession issues, because there will be no successors. You’ll just ... reign forever,” the Fae assured me.

“So, the ... marriage ... and sex ... thing, I’ve got now so many people joined to me that you literally don’t fit inside my house anymore. Maybe we should just ... have an orgy right here and all over the place, covering the whole area, and if strangers wish to join in, so be it. If they want to watch, so be it, but this orgy will consummate all of our unions. Nobody stops it until every marriage is consummated, so everyone literally fucks everyone else here until we’re all done. This is gonna take a while,” I told the Fae.

“True, which is why I’ve frozen time entirely. No outsiders will join in this time, but I assure you that they will later. It’s just an unfortunate price to pay for having enough time to do everything that we please. I’ve frozen time and will not thaw it until I’m good and ready,” the Fae promised me.

“How many partners do we have, exactly?” I asked the Fae.

“I believe that I counted fifty-six thousand, seven hundred forty-three. See why I froze time? You’ll need weeks to get through this. Luckily, you won’t need to eat, drink, or sleep anymore. When time is thawed, it will still be the exact same time as when we were frozen. Also, I’m amending your time and space boon, but only if you consent. I would need your permission, as we Fae always keep faith with our friends,” the Fae answered me.

“Which amendment is that?” I probed a bit.

“That you can change actual history, but if you do, you and those who share Fae inside them will be unaffected by the changes. Why? Because you are Fae now. The nature of Fae, and now our hosts, is inherently protected from adverse consequences, trust me on that. Sound good?” the Fae informed me.

“Works for me. How about this, then? Instead of freezing time ... take us back to the past or to a fictional universe. Have us all fuck in some location where it won’t matter how long we get it on, as we won’t be discovered, and even if we are, people will simply revere us all the more, perhaps try to join in with us,” I countered, making the Fae think.

“Yes, yes, let’s do that. Alright, here we go!” the Fae transferred us to a spot that I frankly didn’t recognize, but without any clothes on at all.

In fact, we had no cell phones, no modern appliances or conveniences with us, either. We were on a wide open meadow, near a forest and a river. Of course, that made sense. I wasn’t sure where it was, but it was a very rustic, pastoral locale, and that suited the Fae very well. I smiled at January Jones and Christina Hendricks as I approached them, both of them affected by their inner Fae, and we began mating, the three of us kicking off the endless debauchery for what it was worth.

I slid in and out of both ladies while they kissed and moaned into each other’s mouths, their lips opening with their orgasms and their tongues escaping as well. I was well aware that just next to me, Tang pulled a train that included John Rhys-Davies, Viggo Mortensen, and Hugo Weaving, while Sabrina got it on with Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, and Miranda Kerr. Kwak and Hae were busy sharing Keira Knightley, even as Aidan was balls deep inside Denise Richards and Davis took his ass. Gillian Anderson and her former X-Files co-star, David Duchovny, were very intimate right then with Robert Patric and Annabeth Gish, even as Jamie Haven and Jon Voight shared Angelina Jolie. It was definitely a free-for-all.

While humping away at January and Christina, I felt my own cheeks being spread apart and heard Christopher Walken tell me that he planned to bugger me until I came inside both ladies. Only then would he spill his load up my ass. I also felt Liv Tyler’s bottom against my hands, so I parted her buttocks and started munching on her butt-crack to her utter bliss. I knew what was up now. Everyone was engaged in bareback sex with everyone else, fucking every hole possible, and so everyone of us with Fae inside us would fluid-bond with all of the others. The Fae wanted that and we were all eager to give it to them.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.