Twelve Boons of the Fae - Cover

Twelve Boons of the Fae

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Frank Drake was very frustrated when his girlfriend walked out on him on New Year's Eve. Then he met a Fae, one of the faeries, and his life changed forever.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“What’s your name, boyo? What are your sexual kinks and quirks?” I asked the delivery boy, who didn’t hesitate to respond.

“Art ... Mansfield. I ... I should tell you that ... I’m not all that ... macho. I’m ... a sissy! I like girls, but I also like guys. I like to be tied up, pegged, dressed like a girl, gang-banged, stuff like that. Ever ... since I heard about you, I hope that you would ... make me your bitch! And my girlfriend’s all for it. We’ve toyed with cuckold, sissy stuff for a while now. I get to fuck her, but then she gets to fuck me back with her strap-on dildo. We still hope to get married, but it wouldn’t be a normal marriage at all, especially since I like to suck the dicks of every guy that she invites to fuck her and I like to let them bugger me,” the youth blurted.

“How old are you, Art? How old is your girlfriend? What’s her name?” I peppered Art with questions while digging into my pizza.

“I’m ... sixteen. I should mention that my girlfriend is also my babysitter. She’s twenty. Mom doesn’t know ... yet. She’d probably freak out. Her name is ... Kristen. My girlfriend, that is. Mom’s name is Lydia ... and Kristen keeps wanting me to try to help seduce her. You know, have a threesome with her, me, and Mom. Yeah, she shares me with girls, too! I don’t want you to get the wrong idea. Please ... can we stay with you, Your Majesty?” the pizza boy told me, “I made a point of trying for this particular delivery to this particular address, you know.”

“Okay, but here’s the deal. Your mother is clearly a single mom, right?” I pointedly asked Art now.

“Yes, yes, she is, since the divorce, which she often regrets. It was the standard cheating husband gets the boot by cheated wife kinda deal and she really wishes that she hadn’t kicked him out. But now it’s too late. He’s in prison these days. Vehicular homicide, due to DUI,” Art confessed as he disrobed in front of me in hopes of enticing me.

“Alright, then. Your father has to serve his time. That’s rough, but necessary. Sorry, no getting out of that. In the meantime, your mother is my fifth wife. You are now to marry your luscious girlfriend/babysitter. Both of you will move in with me. You and I will be among the first to breed both ladies. And you’ll both get plenty of action, trust me, lad!” I told the young catamite as I bent him over and entered his sweet boi pussy from behind.

“Yeah, honey, do it ... bugger that young man! Roger him good and hard!” Tang encouraged me, even as Sabrina knelt to suck his dick.

I rammed Art repeatedly for several more minutes as he gasped, grunted, and sighed with the pleasures of sodomy. He definitely got into it, no question of that, pushing back at me vigorously with his hips and his butt. I kept eating my spinach mushroom pizza while driving further into his colon, relishing the tightness and heat of his bunghole. I admired his buns, too, even slapping them despite knowing the results of that.

When I came inside Art and pulled out, he made a mad dash for the john, of course, experiencing the hang-over like effects of this transformation. For my part, I summoned both Kristen and Lydia, slapping each of them, too, so they would have to meet him as they ran to the bathroom. The gig was up by now, of course, but there was no stopping me as I pushed Lydia’s face between Art’s cheeks to make her clean up his anal creampie orally.

“Like that taste? That’s my load in his ass! Kristen, while his mother’s sucking on his butthole, spread ‘em and brace yourself for my dick!” I wiped my cock clean before entering her from the rear.

“Well done so far, I must say, but that’s been the case for you ever since we met,” the Fae spoke up again.

“Thank you, and yeah, it’s time. I’m gonna put my seed in her, and then in his mother, while he does his babysitter, and then he will breed Mommy!” I chuckled as I rammed the very horny Kristen, Art’s girlfriend/babysitter.

Kristen’s cunt was well worth exploring, no doubt of that, wet and ready as it always, apparently having just been fucked, in fact. I made a point of summoning her sex partners and wasn’t disappointed. They were three big, horny men of three different races and they wanted a lot more of her. I had them gang-bang Lydia now, and boy did she moan every bit as hard as Kristen. She then laughed her head off while I plowed Kristen and Davis now ravaged Art’s booty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.