Twelve Boons of the Fae
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Frank Drake was very frustrated when his girlfriend walked out on him on New Year's Eve. Then he met a Fae, one of the faeries, and his life changed forever.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“Well, well, well ... we’re far from over here!” I declared as I came inside DeAnna Madsen at last.

“I ... feel so different now!” Virginia Madsen declared, even as I grabbed her and entered her from behind in the dining room.

“Yeah, well, things are different now! You’re getting fucked by the man who just plowed your sister-in-law, after all,” I observed while ravaging the movie star and pulling her blonde locks.

“By the way, DeAnna, you’re knocked up! Any woman who mates with the Emperor gets pregnant to him, bar none. Just deal with it. Virginia’s about to conceive as well. Also, forget abortion. I’ve shielded all of his offspring against any hope of successful termination of said pregnancy,” the Fae declared, jolting any of the ladies and gents present who were still unaware of its presence.

“If you don’t mind, please shield all offspring against such measures if conceived in this house tonight,” I proposed.

“I agree ... in fact, all vaginal sex will result in pregnancy tonight until septuplets are conceived. After that, no more. Don’t worry. All of you will safely deliver your babies and survive the process. It will just be a very awkward and heavy nine months, that’s all. Anyway, each of you will end up making septuplets by the end of the day.

“Also, the gender ratio is now arranged to be five girls for every two boys. Even so, that still makes you more a prolific sire than Father Abraham with his many sons. Those silly Sunday School songs ... they never pointed out that the dude fucked his wife’s slave girl! How Jeffersonian of him!” the Fae laughed again.

“There’s a method to your madness, isn’t there?” I teased the Fae while inquiring at the same time.

“Yes, of course. The gender imbalance is still skewed far too much in favor of too many men. It’s hurt your evolution to have that many males. It really should be five women for every two men on the planet, when the dust settles and things stabilize. See how easily things go bad when the number of women turns scarce? China is an object lesson in the perils of too many men per women. A five-to-two ratio guards against that well enough while improving the odds that the sperm is high-quality, that this superior sperm is able to propagate itself, and that it produces better men.

“I’m not a sentimental mortal with foolish notions of a Hallmark romance. I’m a faerie. I’ve seen the long course of history and the dire consequences of such silliness as monogamy and Christian morals. I waited for Draco to come around and I didn’t have long to wait. Some of you others, however, might have to be dragged, kicking and screaming, into this hedonistic utopia. It’s not oversexed. It’s balanced. Humans are actually quite undersexed, due to their unhealthy and unnatural obsession with making sex about relationships and love, about so-called ‘family values’ and other such claptrap,” the Fae revealed more of its wonderful philosophy, which enlightened even me to an extent.

“You still approve of my age of consent laws, I take it,” I commented as I plunged deeper into Virginia’s highly fuckable snatch.

“Oh, definitely! It’s an excellent age at which to start breeding and such! At least with a universal basic income to protect against poverty. Fourteen, yes, it makes great sense to me! That eighteen years of age rubbish is a waste of four healthy years of possible reproduction, if you ask me. You mortals with your silly assumptions about what constitutes the greater good! You’re as often wrong as you are right, and the half-baked feminist dogmas of much of your population often do great harm in your misguided zeal for equality,” the Fae concurred as I drove further into Virginia’s soaking wet gash.

“Oh ... fuck, yeah ... fuck ... yeah! Listen to him ... breed me! Breed me! Knock ... me ... up!” Virginia groaned as I ravished her, creaming herself on my dick as I expelled my seed inside her silky slit.

“Just think that your next partner tonight is going to be your brother, Michael. Speaking of which, Mike, go for it with your wife. Sloppy seconds time!” I told the actor, who eased into his own adulterous spouse with the sort of enthusiasm that might normally shock people.

“I’m gonna breed you, honey, put a baby in there, a bun to share your oven with Draco’s spawn!” Michael told his wife as he drilled her vigorously.

I loved how Becca and Stephanie got busy rimming the fuck out of Virginia while I screwed her, even as Tang and Sabrina did the same to DeAnna while Michael pounded her. The thought of every woman present safely carrying seven babies to term was a bit shocking, but pleasing as well. We were going to have one hell of an extended, blended, big, happy family! I certainly loved the idea of breeding that many ladies at once, including many famous or semi-famous ones.

I now summoned every boyfriend, husband, girlfriend, significant other, fiance, fiancee, ex, and even casual partner of those I had already collected. They stood in shock while seeing that they were nude as well as their companions. For the moment, they watched and waited with the others, but I knew that it wouldn’t take much to set off an orgy among us all. Unlike any Jehovah’s Witness men might survive the initial cull, I had no wish to leave them out of the festivities at all.

I pulled out of Virginia about the same time that Michael withdrew from his wife, both ladies moaning with satisfaction as we seeded them. I leaned over and kissed her buttocks one last time, admiring those fine, pale buns before turning her sweet, slippery snatch over to her own brother. DeAnna I handed over to Ahanu Rushington, Miles Achak, and Jimmy Chogan as a team. I lined up each of my established ladies for a moment to fuck each of them and get them warmed up for new partners as well as ensure that their juices soaked my prick before pounding more ladies.

“I love that you have so many women now to fuck, and will have more, but you clearly won’t forget about us, either,” Tang told me with sweet kisses even as I pounded her and Sabrina one last stroke each.

‘I’d never forget my ladies ... any of them, babes,” I assured my Korean bride.

“Oh ... God, my own ... brother’s ... dick! Michael, do it ... fuck me ... FUCK ... YOUR ... OWN ... SISTER!” Virginia screamed as she took on Michael and let him ram her even harder with undisguised lust.

“Kimberly, bend over for your brothers. Maggie, do the same for Jake! I want to see some fucking incest happening, alright! I want brothers to breed sisters here! You two, come here!” I demanded as I entered each of the Kinleys in turn, “Heather, rim Jennifer while I fuck her, and then Jennifer, return the favor whenever I’m inside Heather.”

“Mmm ... sis, your ass is delish!” Heather confessed while tonguing her twin’s bottom.

“Just wait ... until I ... get ... my ... turn... , “ Jennifer gasped as she felt her sister’s tongue back there at the same time as my prick inside her blonde bush.

“I can’t wait! Here ... eat me!” Heather bent over in front of her sister to spread her cheeks and invite her to run her tongue along her butt-crack.

This continued for a short time before Heather returned to her rimjob, devouring Jennifer’s derriere. They even swapped spit now, their tongues tangling as they French-kissed to my delight. I soon slid out of Jennifer to enter Heather for several thrusts, allowing the former to taste the latter’s booty yet again. I couldn’t wait to impregnate both of them at once, to send them back home with matching buns in the oven. They would presumably swap husbands a lot and munch on each other as much as possible, now that their passion for lesbian twincest was sparked more than a little.

“We should totally fuck our sons when we get home ... and share them, too!” Jennifer shouted.

“Hell, yeah, let’s do that ... and we should fuck my stepson and stepdaughter as well!” Heather added as I fucked her even harder and watched Jennifer’s tongue glide across her bottom.

“And get our husbands in on the incest and orgy fun, too!” Jennifer agreed, “Hell, I’d love to fuck half the men and women in my church ... can you imagine? Fuck it, who am I kidding? My natural-born cumslut has come out to play ... I’d fuck every last motherfucking last parishioner from fourteen years and up! From Lionel to the pastor to that cute sixteen-year old boy in the choir!”

“Yeah, my pussy, mouth, and ass are about to see more traffic than downtown LA! I was born to be fuckmeat and that’s what I’ll be for the rest of my life! A real hussy with a tramp stamp to boot! A fucking cum whore!” Heather as she creamed herself, followed by Jennifer, each of them affected intuitively by the other’s orgasm.

I spurted a few ropes into Heather, followed by Jennifer, and then watched as they strode over to their husbands to begin a serious swap that I absolutely enjoyed from start to finish. Each man had trouble telling which twin he fucked at a given moment, but both men knew that their luck had improved considerably. In the meantime, I slid into Sunny Leone for my chance at that fine Bollywood pussy, even as her husband rammed Brigitte Macron and the former French leader now pounded Princess Beatrice. I also saw Taissa Farmiga completely dominate her older sister Vera despite the fact that it was the former rimming the latter instead of vice versa. Kate and Rooney Mara were in a sixty-nine themselves, to everyone’s voyeuristic pleasure.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.