Twelve Boons of the Fae - Cover

Twelve Boons of the Fae

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Frank Drake was very frustrated when his girlfriend walked out on him on New Year's Eve. Then he met a Fae, one of the faeries, and his life changed forever.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“So, you’re the new boss, I guess. Same as the old boss?” Gillian delivered a bit of snark that admittedly made me laugh.

“Time will tell,” I told her as I walked over to her and slapped her ass, making her inhale sharply.

“What was... ?” she started to ask me, but then I closed the distance and kissed her right on the mouth before she could finish the question.

“That was me buying you back years of your life, ma’am. You might want to consider that as the boon that it really is ... time is precious and I gave you a lot of it just like that, yes, by slapping your bum. Deal with it. There’s no anti-aging formula that could do for you what my hand on your arse just did. You can’t die by natural means anymore. Only unnatural means, such as homicide or suicide. You’re welcome, by the way,” I smiled like a predator, making Gillian shiver.

“Helen ... Slater?” Gillian recognized the former Supergirl, who just emerged from the john.

“The very same. You like how young I look now?” Helen laughed, “I had to pay a price for it, just as the others did. Don’t worry, I wiped my face and brushed my teeth afterward.”

“Excuse, I’m gonna need the loo, too,” Gillian turned very pale and rushed to the restroom.

“What ... was that?” Gillian asked me when she returned.

“The price of your new youth and beauty. It tends to make one violently sick. But you just clean up right afterward, as everyone else did in this house. Now, each of you line up. That’s right, all of you in this house. As you can see, you’re all naked in this house, as you should be. Unless I say otherwise, you don’t need to wear clothing at all.

“You don’t need any such foolish notion as modesty. It’s an absurd concept invented to reflect shame rather than pride in human beauty and the body. There is no cause for such shame or humility. The human body is a work of art, a walking, talking, breathing sculpture made of flesh and bone instead of marble, stone, or wood.

“You also don’t need to worry about trying to continue and adhere to your old way of life, your old, useless patterns and habits of thought. Your old moral code, just toss it aside like the trash that it is. That’s all it is. Garbage morality. Passe. Outdated. Obsolete. Society’s old taboos don’t make sense to you anymore. They’re stupid,” I trained their minds with my Jedi trick.

“We’re all naked in this house, as we should be. Unless you say otherwise, we don’t need to wear clothing at all.

“We don’t need any such foolish notion as modesty. It’s an absurd concept invented to reflect shame rather than pride in human beauty and the body. There is no cause for such shame or humility. The human body is a work of art, a walking, talking, breathing sculpture made of flesh and bone instead of marble, stone, or wood.

“We also don’t need to worry about trying to continue and adhere to our old way of life, our old, useless patterns and habits of thought. Our old moral code, just toss it aside like the trash that it is. That’s all it is. Garbage morality. Passe. Outdated. Obsolete. Society’s old taboos don’t make sense to us anymore. They’re stupid,” every person in the house repeated after me, proving that my mind powers still worked well.

“Gillian, kneel and suck my cock. Don’t use teeth at all, let alone bite. You don’t want to bite. You want to worship my dick and service me as much as you can. Don’t worry about the flavors on my prick. They’re delicious! You want to lick, suck, even deep-throat me and swallow my spunk,” I told Gillian, who got very busy sucking my cock.

“I don’t want to bite. I want to worship your dick and service you as much as I can. I don’t worry about the flavors on your prick. They’re delicious! I want to lick, suck, even deep-throat you and swallow your spunk,” Gillian repeated my words and her eyes glazed over as she ran her tongue all over my cock.

“Attagirl,” I winked at Gillian as I patted her head, “you’re a bit of an Anglophile. I get that. My cum tastes of Earl Grey tea with plenty of milk and sugar. My balls smell nice and sweaty, just how you love them. You want to lick and suck my balls, too.”

“Your cum tastes of Earl Grey tea with plenty of milk and sugar. Your balls smell nice and sweaty, just how I love them. I want to lick and suck your balls, too,” Gillian repeated, a glassy look still in her eyes as she embraced her destiny.

I then summoned Peter Morgan, her boyfriend, who stood in shock as his Yank girlfriend, famous actress Gillian Anderson, gave me some serious head. I actively fucked her face now, right in plain sight of Peter, before having Davis Ellis drop his pants and yank down Peter’s, too. My security chief then kissed Peter fully on the mouth and bent him over in front of everyone.

“Yeah, fuck his ass, Davis! Fuck it good! Right where Gillian can hear her beau get buggered!” I instructed Davis, wanting to reward the guy and also open Peter up a bit.

“Your boyfriend is getting his arse fucked in front of you, but you’re not concerned with that at all. It’s normal and healthy to you that he gets to explore this part of his sexuality, just as you are and will. You will not act or be jealous of him at all, whatever he does. You’ll concern yourself only with pleasing me. As long as I’m happy, you’re happy. I’m going to cum in your mouth, but instead of swallowing it, you’ll share my cum with Peter in a snowball kiss,” I ordered Gillian as I exploded on her tongue.

“My boyfriend is getting his arse fucked in front of me, but I’m not concerned with that at all. It’s normal and healthy to me that he gets to explore this part of his sexuality, just as I am and will. I will not act or be jealous of him at all, whatever he does. I’ll concern myself only with pleasing you. As long as you’re happy, I’m happy. You came in my mouth, but instead of swallowing it, I’ll share your cum with Peter in a snowball kiss,” Gillian answered before walking over to Peter to indeed slip him the snowball in a steamy French kiss.

“Peter, you won’t refuse Gillian’s snowball. You’ll gladly accept the honor of tasting my cum while you revel in having Davis bugger you. You’ll use your hips and push back at Davis with them to get more of his prick up your bum. Kiss Gillian with passion, just as you should kiss your girlfriend, even as her breath tastes of my dick and my spunk,” I commanded Peter, who followed my commands to the nth degree, even repeating my words.

“Gillian, come back here and bend over for me. I’m going to fuck you hard from behind, right here on the floor in front of Peter, Davis, and everyone else. Robert, walk over to Peter and fuck his throat. Peter, don’t bite. Just suck. Good and hard. Suck it! Don’t worry about what I’m doing to Gillian. Just focus on the pleasures of getting spit-roasted by Davis and Robert,” I ordered Peter now, even as I slid into Gillian’s twat like it was a glove.

I always loved Gillian’s nice, fair skin, just as I liked darker hues. Each was a nice contrast to the other. I had a bit of a natural farmer’s tan that never really went away, but pale flesh like Gillian’s reminded me of just how British she had really become for an American (well, Draconian now, of course). I enjoyed fondling and ogling her buttocks, increasingly pink as I slapped them plenty of times while humping the hell out of the actress. I also loved her hair, always either red, blonde, or strawberry-blonde (often this third category of late).

“You’re now extremely fertile, my dear, thanks to the reversal of menopause. I’m going to breed you and you’re going to like it, missy! If you have a daughter, she’ll be called Francoise, just because that’s what I want. If it’s a son, he’ll be Frank Drake, Jr. Either way, they’ll have the Drake surname, because that’s what I wish and you wish to please me, don’t you? Reach back and spread your cheeks to indicate your assent,” I directed Gillian as I plundered her quim from behind.

Naturally, or perhaps supernaturally, Gillian reached back and spread her buns apart to prove to me that she wanted to please me. It was more apparent by each stroke that Gillian was rather desperate to thrill me in every way that she could. Her first allegiance and loyalty were now to me, above anyone else. She pushed back enthusiastically with her hips on every thrust, her plush bottom meeting me as much as she could. She was mine and she knew it, but I had no plans to split her up with Peter. She could be his, too.

“Your next child after mine will be Peter’s. Name him Peter, Jr. if a lad, Petra if a girl. Oh, yes, count on breeding a lot, ma’am. You won’t age at all, so your childbearing years will never end. Plenty of babies will pop out of your womb, trust me. Just as your beau will breed a lot, just like everyone in my family, as I like to call you guys. You’re now in the family, just like Tang, Sabrina, the Soyons, Stephanie, Remy, Becca, Oswald, Helga, Ernst, Becca’s old flames, Davis, Helen, and Robert.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.