My Wife's First Teaching Job
Var 2B

Copyright© 2018 by Tiny Tommy

Beth practiced her oral skills on the on the black dildo as she prepared for tomorrow’s class. Supposedly men are the ones primarily aroused by visual images, but no one seemed to have told Beth’s body. The more she watched the videos, the hotter she got. She reached her hand inside her sweat pants and rubbed her pussy. But it wasn’t enough, she needed to feel full inside.

Beth’s cunt might have been wetter than it ever was before, but the dildo was still too large. Her mind raced as she tried to think of a solution. Coconut oil. She had some in the bathroom to use on her heels to keep them soft. Surely it would be slippery enough.

I heard my wife leave her study and go to the bathroom. The toilet flushed and I heard her run water to wash her hands. I pictured that my naughty step-daughter had been on social media instead of doing her homework and would need spanked again. Probably harder, since the earlier spanking didn’t seem to make enough impression. Maybe Daddy should leave her bent over and fuck her doggy style to really teach her a lesson.

But I was too much of a coward to initiate that. I listened carefully as Beth left the bathroom, hoping she would continue down the hall to where I was seated. I gently rubbed my hard cock through my jeans desperately hoping that she was having the same fantasy I was and would walk into the living room mentioning how she deserved another spanking. Instead I heard to door to the study close again.

I thought that it was a little strange, she normally didn’t close the door while she working. She said that the room was too small and the closed door made it feel even smaller. Maybe she was a little embarrassed about her brazen acts earlier in the evening and just needed some time alone. I’d like to reassure her that nothing about tonight changed how I feel about her. Maybe she needs to know that I won’t ever expect something like tonight again. I have no idea what the right thing to say would be, so I’ll just sit here and pretend everything is normal.

Beth’s thoughts were nothing like mine. She was relieved that I hadn’t seemed to notice her trip to the bathroom or seen her in the hallway with the tub of coconut oil. She had no idea how she could do that. Locking the door would be tricky too. She rarely even closed the door. How could she explain locking it to her husband? More easily than having to explain the videos on her computer screen or the object in her pussy.

Over the next three days she demonstrated to the class how to perform oral sex, anal sex and vaginal sex. But her favorite part was the section that she did on foreplay. Beth began the session by demonstrating how to play with a woman’s breasts, showing different methods ranging from barely making contact with the tips of your fingers through roughly squeezing the tits and pulling on the nipples.

“Guys, you need to pay attention to how the girl is responding. Everyone doesn’t enjoy the exact same things. And what a girl enjoys as she is starting to become aroused may be different than what feels good after she is well aroused.”

“Girls, sometimes we just need to tell our partner what we want.”

“The same principles apply down below. Keep in mind that this isn’t race. Fingers inside her vagina can be a good preparation for penetration, but there are plenty of other places to touch her that will increase her arousal and natural lubrication. Stimulating her clitoris with your fingers or your tongue usual results in greater arousal than penetration. But that doesn’t need to be the only place you touch. The entire region is filled with nerve endings, making it sensitive to touch.”

Despite the patience and variety that she telling the kids is important, Beth barely paused to show how to touch any other area before she reached for her clit. Something about her was changing. She was still ashamed to have all these other people see her naked body, but she also noticed that it arousing her more each day. Being displayed in front of these kids like a worthless piece of meat was unleashing urges buried deep in her psyche. She needed the final push over the edge and her clit was aching for attention. Her orgasm rocked her body within seconds of touching her clit. Enough juices leaked from her pussy that Beth was sure even the kids in the back of the room could notice.

An orgasm each day at school didn’t seem to be enough to satisfy her. The more orgasms she had, the more she craved. Fortunately she arrived home from work early enough to enjoy at least an hour of uninterrupted time to herself. Even that wasn’t enough to sate her. She didn’t dare ask her husband for sex every night, that might be too sudden of change. Beth doubted that her husband would mention anything about 1 or 2 extra times each week. He hadn’t mentioned a word about the step-daughter spanking/blow-job role play earlier in the week. He wasn’t going to ruin a good thing by asking too many questions, as long as she didn’t let it get too out of hand.

“I still have six more grades to teach, how am I ever going to handle that.” Beth thought to herself as she drove home from school that Friday.

The last week of sex-ed classes Mr. Lewis called Beth into his office.

“Your job performance during the sex-ed courses has been outstanding. I have heard nothing but positive feedback. As a result, I’m prepared to offer you another opportunity.”

“Opportunity, my ass” Beth thought to herself. It didn’t take long for that to be flooded out by some other thoughts. “You hated everything about the idea of doing the sex-ed classes and that has turned out pretty well. Maybe this one will turn out even better.”

“We are forming a new student club and it will need a faculty advisor. The club charter calls for 2 to 3 meetings per week that are up to 3 hours long. The student leaders will establish the meeting schedule. The club will also meet up to 5 days per week during the summer.”

“What club is it?”

“The Future Black Leaders of America.”

“I’m honored, and it sounds like a great group, but what could I teach young black people about being a leader?”

“They would be practicing their leadership skills on you. You would sort of be their volunteer lab subject for testing the changes on an individual that they ultimately seek as legally mandated solutions for society. This is a rapidly growing movement. Club chapters are popping up at high schools and colleges across the nation. But I am proud that we are one of the few chapters that has the direct support of the school. There are even chapters appearing in communities for older black men who support these same goals. I’m hoping our school chapter will have some joint meetings with other chapters.”

“Can you outline these goals for me?”

“The goals are really simple. White people have been in charge. It is obvious that our nation is a mess financially, socially, and politically. Therefore, white people need to be subjugated. Sexual domination, particularly of white women, is the fastest, non-violent, path to achieving these goals. Powerful white men whither at the thought of their trophy wives and preppy daughters being stretched by giant black cocks.”

“What makes you think that I would volunteer for that?”

“I watched on the classroom video cameras as you enjoyed that large black dildo. We’ve never had a teacher who was nearly as enthusiastic as you during the sex-ed demonstrations. I just have a couple of questions for you that I think will make my point. Which feels better inside you, the black plastic penis or your husband’s white penis?

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.