My Wife's First Teaching Job
Var 2A

Copyright© 2018 by Tiny Tommy

I decided to pour myself a stiff drink before I confronted my wife. I’m naturally laidback and I was raised to be respectful of women. Tonight had ignited something hidden deep inside me. I liked spanking my wife. I liked having my wife serve me. But so far, she had been the one in control of everything. Just like it always was. She told me to spank her. She told me that I would only get a blow job. That wasn’t how I wanted things. I wanted to spank her ass when, how, where, and as often as I liked. She shouldn’t be the one “controlling” the sex in our marriage, deciding if and when we have sex based on her mood. I was the husband. I was the “head of our house”. It was about time I got a little bit of what I wanted out of this relationship.

The little bit of alcohol (enough that I could feel it, not enough to make me drunk) helped to unlock those buried feelings and gave me the courage to act on them. I walked down the hall with confidence and, dare I say, authority. I opened the door to the study.

I wouldn’t have believed you if you told me what I would see when I opened that study door. I wouldn’t need to pull my wife’s sweatpants down, she already had them lowered past her knees. Her computer was open to a porn video. She had headphones on to mask the sound, which is why she didn’t hear me walking down the hall. Her left hand was pushing a black dildo into her cunt. The computer screen was showing two well-hung black men fucking a white woman.

“I would have never guessed that my innocent acting wife was really such a whore.”

“It isn’t what you think dear.”

“Is that so? You aren’t turned on by the thought of black dicks being buried in your deep in your body? You aren’t fantasizing about having your married cunt fucked by strangers?”

“Um ... Well ... Actually...” she paused for time.

“I don’t want to hear any of your lame excuses. Bend over and put your elbows on that chair.”

Beth pulled the dildo out of her pussy and started to pull up her pants.

“Instead of pulling up your pants, you can take them off completely. Once you bend over, I want you to shove that dildo back into your slutty cunt and hold it there while I spank you.”

Beth positioned herself just as I had asked her. I took off my belt to spank her and noticed how loose my pants were with the belt. I decided to take off my pants before I spanked her. I swear the idea of dominating my wife had swelled my dick larger than usual. I’m not going to pretend that I was now as big as the black men in the video, but I was certainly closer in size to that dildo than I usually would have been.

As Beth bent over the chair I had a clear view of her wet pussy being stretched by the black dildo. I swung the belt hard and was rewarded by the satisfying sounds of a hard crack of the belt against my wife’s skin and a small shriek escaping between her lips. I was determined to spank her ass until she was sobbing or my arm fell off.

Several more swats and I paused to enjoy the view of my work. Nice red rectangles were appearing on my wife’s little ass. I tried to aim each new swat to connect with some area that still remained white. Beth’s ass was so tiny that the strokes were partially overlapping. By the tenth stroke she was steadily sobbing. She was also moving the dildo back and forth with small movements of her hand. Any lingering hesitation I had felt about spanking my wife was completely gone. Her body responded to being dominated the same way my body was responding to dominating her. I gave her 10 more hard swats just because I enjoyed it.

My plan to take her to the bedroom and fuck her hard morphed into something more primal. While she was still bent over the chair I yanked the dildo out of her cunt and shoved my cock into her soaking wet passage. It was looser and wetter than I had ever felt it, but it felt just as amazing around my cock as I pounded her pussy hard. The video that was still playing on her computer screen gave me another thought. I had always wondered about anal sex, but had never even considered asking my conservative wife to try it. I didn’t plan on asking now either. My cock was well-lubricated with her cunt juices. I pulled it out of cunt and jammed it into her ass before she had a chance to react.

“What the hell?” my wife screamed at me.

The fact that she was upset about what I did turned me on even more. She was my wife. Her body was mine to do whatever I wanted with, and right now I wanted to fuck her virgin ass. Too bad if she didn’t like it.

I grabbed her hips with my hands and thrust myself balls deep. After a few more thrusts I didn’t have to hold her in position. I shoved the dildo back into her pussy, so she was being double fucked just like the video she watching. The added pressure sent us both over the edge.

When I had recovered a little from the amazing fuck, I decided to establish some new house rules for my wife.

“Things are going to be different around our house from now on. When we are home alone together you will either be naked or dressed in sexy lingerie. It is your job to pick out and buy what I might think is sexy. If I don’t like it, you will be punished.”

“Meals will be ready for me when I come home. They will be delicious, made-from-scratch dishes. If the meal is late, or anything short of perfect, you will be punished.”

“My laundry will always be done promptly. My clothes will be pressed and starched. If anything isn’t perfect, you will be punished.”

“Sounds like I might be getting punished pretty often.”

“Could be, that will be up to you. I expect that the house will be spotless and that when I invite people over that you will be the perfect hostess. I used to fantasize about how I should have been born in an early generation so that I could have a 1950’s style married life. My Mom raised me to think that my desire was outdated. Society tells me that I’m evil for even thinking about it. But it is exactly what I want and what I expect from you.”

“What about my job?”

“Teaching has always been an appropriate job for wives, at least until they start a raising kids of their own. I don’t know why your work should interfere with any of your duties at home.”

“But my job is requiring me to do some ‘unwifely’ things.”

“You need to quit worrying that sweet brain of yours about what things are ‘wifely’ and what things aren’t. Start telling me everything and I will make all of those decisions for you. This is one of the benefits of returning to how marriage used to be. You don’t need to be stressed by all those hard decisions.”

“I’ve been afraid to tell you. I wasn’t sure you would still love me. I didn’t really know what to do.”

“You can always tell me anything. I will always love you and steer you in the best direction. Your job is to tell me everything and then obey my decisions.”

“Thank you dear.”

I sat down in the office chair and pulled my petite wife on to my lap. We cuddled for a long while before I spoke again.

“Tell me about what is happening at work.”

“Avoiding spankings wasn’t as easy as we thought. I didn’t do too bad at first. But I made the mistake of wearing some of my pretty bras and panties instead of the regulation uniform ones and I got caught. I haven’t been allowed to wear anything underneath my uniform since the first month of school.”

“You did knowingly break the rules, so you can’t be too surprised.”

“I’m not surprised. And I know I got what I deserved. But now whenever another staff member gives me a quick spanking during the school day it is on the bare bottom. And the other teachers even make up excuses to spank me.”

“So you deserve some of the spankings, but not all of them.”

“Exactly. But it isn’t just the spankings. Since I had the most spankings during first semester I was designated to be the assistant sex-ed teacher for the rest of the year. I visit the different classes showing female anatomy and demonstrating things like female masturbation, oral sex ... well I’ll demonstrate that for the first time tomorrow. Later this week I’ll also be demonstrating anal and vaginal sex. That is why I was watching the instructional video the school gave me and practicing with the simulated phallus.”

“Are you trying to tell me that the only reason I caught you fucking yourself with that black dildo was to prepare yourself for class?”

“No, it wasn’t the only reason. This won’t sound good of me, but being forced to be on display to other teachers and students seems to turn me on. Today I had to demonstrate in front of the class how a female masturbates. I found it embarrassing and super arousing at the same time. Then I was sent home with the dildo and the videos so that I would be ready to teach about oral sex tomorrow. But the videos made me really horny and I just needed to do something about it.”

“It sounds like this assignment teaching sex-ed has been good for you. You have always been uncomfortable with people seeing your body and now you are starting to embrace it.”

“So you don’t hate me for doing ‘nasty things’ in front of other people, or for getting aroused by it?”

“Of course not. However what isn’t acceptable is coming home and deciding to pleasure yourself. As your husband it is my job to decide when and how you should receive pleasure. I want you to be sexually active and satisfied, but that should happen when we are together.”

“I’m sorry dear. It won’t happen again.”

“I’m sure it won’t.”

Beth was exhausted and I tucked her into bed early. I stayed up later writing a revised employment contract that I intended to present to the Principal the next day.

I didn’t tell my wife what I had proposed changing in her contract, I just told her that we were going to her school together in the morning and meeting with Mr. Lewis.

“Thank you for meeting with us Mr. Lewis. I want to discuss some items about my wife’s employment contract and propose some contract modifications.”

“I can assure you that we have followed the contract. If you and Beth aren’t happy with some of the results, perhaps Beth should have followed her obligations more carefully.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.