My Wife's First Teaching Job - Cover

My Wife's First Teaching Job

Copyright© 2018 by Tiny Tommy

Var A

Since Jeremy had no means of supporting himself, he moved into our house. All of my belongings were moved out of the master bedroom and into the small guest bedroom down the hall. My job supported the three of us. Beth quit taking her birth control pills and was pregnant 2 months later.

Jeremy began inviting friends over, sharing Beth with an ever increasing number of black men nearly every day. Some of these men seemed to greatly enjoy watching Mr. Evans order me to lick Beth clean. Other times multiple men took turns with her and all left before I was called in for cleaning duty. I suspected that Jeremy was pimping my wife for extra spending cash.

At least once a week, Beth and Jeremy stayed out late “at the club”. Typically they would wake me when they returned so that I could clean my wife before she went to bed.

I thought that as her pregnancy became obvious, fewer men would be fucking her. I was wrong. The steady stream of men continued up to the night she started to go into labor. When the black baby girl was born, it seemed like the doctors and nurses in the room all looked at me with a knowing smirk.

We came home from the hospital the next day. Mr. Evans had moved out while we were gone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.