My Wife's First Teaching Job
1st Teaching Job Path 2

Copyright© 2018 by Tiny Tommy

Mr. Evans continued to find reasons to spank Beth, but the spankings became less frequent and certainly less intense. He still wanted Beth just as badly, but that was the problem. Each spanking he gave her seemed to ultimately punish him even more than it punished her. He was left thinking about her body and aching for hours after each spanking.

Just before Christmas break, Beth was called into the Principal’s office.

“I keep track of every spanking that a teacher receives. You are close to breaking our all-time record. This is one of the data pieces I look at when selecting an assistant for our anatomy and sex education units. These units will begin in the new year. We spread the units out so that you won’t have to miss any your regular classes. Instead, we will schedule all of these during your 3rd period plan session.”

“It is important that you return from break with a completely bald vagina so that all of the anatomy is clearly visible to students. Shaving leaves stubbles, plan on getting waxes or laser removal.”

Each grade level had 2 to 3 different classes. Beth began with the 3rd grade classes, spending her 3rd period for 2 days with each class. Her body was used like a living mannequin for the 3rd graders, showing the students the different parts of the female body. The 5-minute demonstration was bad enough, but standing naked in a room of school kids for the next 50 minutes was even more demeaning.

By the time that Beth reached the 6th grade classes, she began spending a week with each class. In addition to showing the students basic anatomy, Beth was also used as a demonstration for different aspects of sex. On Monday she demonstrated basic masturbation techniques by fingering herself. This was awkward because Beth had literally never played with herself. She had been raised in a conservative home and taught that it was sinful to touch oneself “down there”. When the teacher saw Beth’s awkward attempt at masturbation, she took over by providing specific instructions.

“Start by lightly running your finger across the mound above your pussy. Class, what do we call this area?”

The teacher was going to use the time for some basic anatomy review as well.

“Mons ... Mons Pubis”

“Good job class!”

“Continue with the light tough and move your hand lower, rubbing your vulva gently.”

“Can you see how the area is beginning to swell, this is the first sign of arousal.”

“Start near the opening to your vagina and run your finger between the labia until you reach your clitoris.”

At this point, Beth’s natural instincts took over. She rubbed herself until she had an orgasm, forgetting for a brief period of time that she had an audience.

At the end of the class the teacher pulled Beth aside, “I’m not sure if you will need to study for the upcoming classes on oral, anal, and vaginal sex. Just in case, I emailed you a link to some instructional video and I’ll send you home with the penis model you will be using in class.”

It didn’t surprise Beth that the model of the penis was black, since most of the students were black it made sense to show them something that would look more familiar. But she didn’t understand why it needed to be so large. It was at least twice as long and probably twice as thick as her husband’s penis.

“You’d better know what you’re doing tomorrow. If not, I won’t hesitate to have Mr. Lewis spank you in front of the class.”

The teacher was right, Beth would certainly need some instructions, and likely practice, on oral sex. She had always refused put a penis in her mouth and tomorrow she would be demonstrating it for the class. She considered it fortunate that she arrived home almost 2 hours before her husband did.

Beth poured herself a large glass of wine as soon as she arrived home and opened the video link on oral sex. The link was to a porn video that included a tiny amount of instructional information. The men in the video were black and they had exceptionally large penises, much larger than the model she brought home. She could feel her pussy getting wet. She needed to focus on their instructions.

The video explained how to use your hands to make a man feel like you had taken more of him into your mouth than you really had and how a strategically placed grip on his shaft could prevent him from shoving his penis too deep when you weren’t prepared. It also explained how to practice overcoming the gag reflex so that you can take a penis into your throat.

It took some practice, but Beth was finally able to get the tip of fake phallus into her throat. She was going to practice more but I came home. She heard me unlocking the front door and had to quickly hide the prop in her purse and close the video window on her computer.

“Are you feeling OK dear?” I asked when I saw her.

“Fine. Why?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.