My Wife's First Teaching Job - Cover

My Wife's First Teaching Job

Copyright© 2018 by Tiny Tommy

1st Teaching Job Path 1

When the students left for the buses, Mr. Evans entered Beth’s room.

“You left a stain on my pants and deserve to be punished for that!”

Beth was feeling a little sassy, “That was a much your fault as it was mine.”

“I’m not sure I like your attitude young lady, that may call for some extra punishment.”

“Oh, please no!” Beth teased.

The words were already out of her mouth before she had thought about them. She had never been a very successful flirt. She honestly hadn’t tried that much. So why was she trying to flirt with Jeremy of all people?

“I think you should get completely undressed for this spanking.”

Beth didn’t object to his suggestion. Even though she had never tried doing a strip tease before, she had seen some examples in movies and suddenly thought that it might be fun to try.

While it didn’t seem like the most obvious place to start, Beth unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her shirt was long enough that the tails of the shift mostly covered her ass and pussy, at least while she was standing upright.

Beth squatted to reach the skirt, positioning herself so that Mr. Evan’s view would be partially obscured by one leg. She spread her legs just a little wider while she folded the skirt on the floor. It was just enough to give Mr. Evans a glimpse of her pussy. If he had a clearer view, he would have seen that her lips were already damp and swollen.

She turned to the side to remove her knee high socks. Beth bent at the waist as she removed each sock slowly. The view wasn’t directly from behind, but Mr. Evans would still have a nice view of her ass as she took of the socks.

Beth stepped to the side just a little, and straddled the folded skirt while she remained bent over. She carefully folded each sock while giving the ebony gym teacher a clear view of her pussy peeking between her thighs. It only took a couple seconds to fold her socks, but both Beth and Jeremy felt like it took far longer.

Beth stood up as she began unbuttoning her shirt. She was shy about her small titties and dreaded anyone seeing them. She couldn’t escape thinking that once she removed her top, Mr. Evans would see how ugly she was and the spark that she had felt between them would completely disappear. The patience Beth seemed to have removing her top wasn’t about her control, or a desire to further tease her colleague. No, she dreaded his reaction.

She really shouldn’t have been worried. Her petite frame and young looks were the primary attraction for Mr. Evans. The first-year teachers who were offered contracts at this school were consistently attractive, and often looked younger than their actual age. But Beth was unique. She didn’t just look like she could pass as one of the students, she looked younger than nearly all of the high school students. The tiny bumps on her chest just added to this perception. He would never consider touching a student, but that didn’t mean he didn’t fantasize about it. Better yet if he could fantasize about dominating a privileged little white girl. Beth gave him just this chance. She could easily be the 13 or 14 year old white girl from the upper crust private school. Just thinking about that, Mr. Evan was ready to spank that tiny white ass.

Beth’s frame was so small that her tiny tits didn’t look odd on her body. Yes, she could have easily passed for being nearly a decade younger than her age. But that was as much about her overall body shape, complexion, and skin tone as anything else.

“Bend over your desk and grab hold of the far side.”

Mr. Evan used a belt this time. For the first three swats Beth only noticed the pain. By the fourth swat, she noticed her clit rubbing against the corner of the desk with each swat. With each swat, Beth clenched her bottom tight and relaxed, but she noticed that the sensation was spreading deep inside her body. The clenching and relaxing of her pelvic muscles started feeling like she was being fucked. With each sway she was getting more and more aroused. When the spanking stopped at 25, Beth was ready to beg Mr. Evans to keep going.

Instead of continuing the spanking, he reached between Beth’s legs and rubbed his fingers between her sopping wet pussy lips.

“I’ve never known anyone who was such a whore that they were turned on by being spanked.”

The fingers rubbing her aroused pussy lips pushed the arousal up several more notches.

“Tell me slut, why do my spankings turn you on so much. Is it the pain? Or do you crave having a strong, forceful man?”

Beth wasn’t considering the consequences when she said, “I think I need a strong man.”

Mr. Evans unzipped his pants. Beth tried to look, but he was directly behind her, out of sight. She felt something warm against her skin.

“It must be his cock, but I feel it from my ass down to my knee. It must be huge.” Beth thought.

The gym teacher pulled her hips away from the desk and ran the length of his dick along her cunt lips and across her clit. Beth could feel how thick and long his cock was. With each stroke that it rubbed against her cunt lips, her desire to have it buried inside her cunt doubled. Beth was whimpering and shaking, on the verge of an orgasm, when Mr. Evans suddenly stopped.

“Go home. When your husband walks in the door you will explain to him that you need a real man to fuck you. You need to convince him to call me and beg me to come over and fuck you. If you can’t convince him, I have some very embarrassing video from this afternoon that might end up emailed to your friends, your parents, your husband’s boss, or maybe people from your church. You never know who might see it. But you can’t tell your husband about the threat, you have to convince him by other means.”

“Please, fuck me now. I’ll do anything you want. But I need to feel you inside me.”

“I won’t fuck you until your husband begs me to fuck you. But I’ll make sure you are begging me nearly every day.”

My darling wife broke my heart that evening. I had barely walked through the door when she greeted me.

“Honey, I need to talk to you about something important.”

Beth steered me to my recliner. Sitting on the end table next to it was a glass with 3-fingers of bourbon. I was scared. Beth didn’t really like me drinking. I couldn’t imagine what was bad enough that she had poured me a large drink.

“Go ahead, take a good swig before we talk.”

Beth picked up her own glass and took a couple sips. She never drank anything stronger than wine, and rarely wanted that. What the hell was going on?

“I still love you just as much as the day we married but I realize that I need a more dominant man to satisfy my sexual needs.”

I felt like I had been kicked hard in the balls. I could barely breathe. Was my sweet wife going to leave me.

“I can change. I can be whatever you need.” I pleaded.

“I need you to be my sweet, caring, supportive husband. I don’t want you to change one little bit.”

“I’m confused. I don’t understand.” “Finish you drink and I’ll explain”

I swallowed the remainder of the drink in one big gulp. I needed to hear what came next.

“I want you to be my husband for the rest of my life. I want us to grow old together. But I also need something else to satisfy my sexual needs. This is what I need you to do. You will call my co-worker, Mr. Evans. You remember him, he is the gym teacher.”

I remembered him alright. He has the physique that most men dream of having. Not the tiny waist of a bodybuilder, but a solid core of an athlete. His shirt looked several sizes too small in the chest, shoulders and arms even though it was slightly baggy at the waist. Unlike some gym rats, he had thick, muscled legs that matched the rest of his body. I wanted to be him the first time I saw him. As upset as I was, I couldn’t really blame my wife for finding him attractive.

“Yeah, I think I remember who he is.”

“Good, you are going to call him and convince him to come over here tonight and fuck me.”

“What if he doesn’t want to fuck you? Or what if he has other plans for tonight?”

“If you love me as much as I love you; if you still want to spend the rest of our lives together, you will convince him to come over here and fuck me tonight.”

Beth handed me his number.

I stared at it for what seemed like an hour, but was actually only about a minute.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.