My Wife's First Teaching Job - Cover

My Wife's First Teaching Job

Copyright© 2018 by Tiny Tommy

Chapter 1

Beth and I met while taking an introductory psychology class in college. We sat down next to each other on the first day of class. I’m reserved, some would say shy, but I summoned the nerve to talk with her while we waited for class to start.

I’m not sure what made her different enough that I felt brave enough to talk. Maybe it was the plainness of her looks. I’m not suggesting that she wasn’t, or isn’t, attractive. On the contrary, she is quite pretty. But she is ‘girl next door” pretty, rather than steaming hot. The plainness was in her style. Her long blonde hair was simply tucked behind an ear to keep it off her face. I didn’t notice any makeup, instead I could see the light freckles on her cheeks and nose.

Perhaps I just recognized someone who was as shy as I am. Whatever the reason, we found it easy to talk to each other. It turned out that this was Beth’s first class on campus. We each had another class after this one, so we didn’t have long to talk.

“Would you want to meet for lunch later?”

“That sounds good.”

“11:30 at the entrance to the main food court?”

“See you then.”

Our psychology class was a three-day per week class. Beth and I sat next to each other every day of class and met for lunch nearly every day after class. We teamed up on any group projects. Near the end of the semester I finally got up the nerve to ask her on a date. Even though I was a Junior, the only dates that I had been on had been set-ups by my roommate as part of a double-date. None of those went very well. Fortunately, my first date with Beth went much better.

We never said that we were exclusive, but neither of us was interested in dating anyone else. By most people’s standards, our dates were probably pretty boring: movies, bowling, hiking, and bicycling. We didn’t do more than kiss and cuddle. The few times that my hands wandered up her thigh or towards her small breasts, Beth let me know that she “wasn’t that kind of girl” and believed in “saving intimacy for marriage”. It wasn’t like I was forgoing an active sex life with other girls to be with Beth, so it was easy, although still frustrating, to respect her sensitivities.

We had been dating for over a year when the company that I had interned at the last 2 summers formally offered me a position when I graduated in the Spring. That weekend I asked Beth’s Dad for permission to marry his daughter. He was a little hesitant since I wasn’t a member of their church, or any other church, but he was impressed with how respectfully I treated his “little girl” and pleased that, as an engineer, I would be making enough money to support both of us. I proposed to Beth a few hours later.

We married the same day that I marched at my graduation. It wasn’t because we were in that much of a rush to marry, it was simply a question of logistics. I wouldn’t be able to take a week of vacation until I had been at the company for at least 6 months, so if we wanted to get married this summer and have a honeymoon, we needed to do it before I started work. Beth needed to move out of her dorm room by Monday. Getting married that weekend made the most practical sense.

We quickly settled into a routine as a married couple. I worked long hours at my new job. It seemed like only a few weeks before school started again for Beth. Our sex life was good, or at least we both thought that it was since neither of us had a comparison point. I did have three small complaints though.

Before we married, I thought that we might have sex a little more often than once a week. The research certainly said that the average couple our age had sex more often than we did. But the research also emphasized that there was a big range in how often couples have sex, so it was hard to say anything to Beth. My second complaint was that only having sex on Saturday nights was starting to feel a little mechanical, even if it has only been a few months. Finally, I would also like to see my wife’s naked body. We only had sex at night, in the dark. I tried lighting candles, thinking that it would fit the mood and give me a little better view of her body. She insisted that I blow them out. She locked the bathroom door when she showered or changed.

Two years later, nothing about our lives had changed except that now Beth was ready to graduate and start working. She had accepted government grants for her degree requiring her to work in low income schools for 4 years. We planned that she would complete those 4 years and then we would start a family. I had a good job, so she could stay home with our kids until they were school-aged, and then she could return to teaching.

We had assumed that finding a teaching position would be as easy as my job had been. Beth had been a straight A student, surely she would be a top candidate wherever she applied. It didn’t work like that. Most schools didn’t even contact her when she applied for openings. Soon it was only 2 weeks until school started and Beth didn’t have a job. She hadn’t even been contacted for a first interview. We didn’t need her to work from a financial standpoint, but if she had to work as a substitute all year it wouldn’t meet the conditions of her tuition grants and we would have to delay starting a family for an extra year.

My wife was probably too desperate for a job when a charter school finally contacted her about a position. She hadn’t even applied to this school, but gladly accepted the interview. This was a K-12 inner-city school teaching primarily minority students. It would certainly count towards her grant requirements of teaching low income families. She accepted an offer with much lower pay than her classmates were getting. But far more important, she only skimmed the language of the contract that she signed. I’m not even sure how this type of contract could be legal.

First year teachers were required to wear school uniforms that weren’t that different from the students. Specifically, the teachers were required to wear a plain white top and a dark pleated skirt. While female students were limited to a couple of standard skirt options, teachers could select any dark color (with or without a pattern) so long as the skirt was at least 6” above the knee. Since my wife was barely 5’ tall, that meant very little fabric between the bottom of her skirt and her privates. First-year teachers were allowed to wear white knee socks, like the female students. However, they were also given the option of wearing stockings (but not pantyhose, a difference I never understood before my wife started this job).

Because of my wife’s small frame, tiny breasts, and limited makeup she looked far more like a Junior High School student than an Elementary School teacher. She complained about this to me when she modeled her work uniform just before school started. I could understand her concern. The combination of her petite frame with the uniform requirements made her look like a slutty tween. I also imagined myself fucking her while she wore those clothes. I was certain that the man running the school was a pervert. But even if I wanted my wife to quit this job, the contact that she signed wasn’t that simple. She would owe the charter school her entire year’s salary if she opted out of her employment agreement.

The second element of the contract was just as important, if not more so. Corporal punishment wasn’t just for students. Specific infractions that warranted a spanking were spelled out in the contract and included: tardiness, absence, inattention in meetings, poor personal appearance, and failing to complete lesson plans or grading in a timely manner. The contract also allowed for spankings due to any “unprofessional” actions on the part of the teacher.

Any teacher could be assigned corporal punishment by a school employee or an unhappy parent; they could even indicate the punishment that they believed the teacher deserved. The principal decided which complaints warranted punishment and whether the punishment suggested matched the infraction. Every school employee, even a janitor, could issue a complaint. Every parent could issue a complaint as well. Teachers could be (and often were) spanked simply because a parent didn’t like how the teacher dealt with their child. The parents weren’t allowed to spank the teacher, but the principal could allow parents to observe.

Beth admitted to me that she was quite worried about the spankings. Her parents didn’t believe in spanking their kids, so she had never even had a hand spanking over her clothes. I assured her that she should have no problem avoiding getting spanked. I couldn’t have been more wrong. Beth didn’t make it through the first week of school without getting spanked.

An accident on her route to work delayed Beth’s arrival. Instead of being 15-20 minutes early for work she walked into the building 2 minutes late.

“You should just go straight in to see Mr. Lewis. He might be more lenient on you than if he has to call you here from your classroom.”

Beth heeded the receptionist’s advice and went to straight to the Principal’s office.

“Why are you here Mrs. Robertson?”

“There was a car accident and I arrived a couple minutes late.”

“The normal punishment for being late is 10 swats with the belt.”

Beth was hopeful that his comment meant she was going to be excused because it wasn’t her fault.

“However, since you didn’t take personal responsibility for your infraction, that amount will double.”

Beth’s hope burst. Tears were already forming in her eyes.

“Bend over my desk and lift your skirt.”

Beth was surprised and horrified at the idea of having to lift her skirt. She didn’t recall anything in the contract specifying that the spankings would take place on her panties. Nonetheless, Beth complied and pulled her skirt to her waist before bending over the desk.

“What does the school policy say about undergarments?”

“I didn’t read anything in my contract about undergarments.”

“Do you recall any statement about modeling the behavior expect of our students?”

“Yes.”

“Did you read the student manual?”

“Well, no. I only skimmed it”

“All undergarments must be plain white cotton.”

“Sorry, I didn’t realize.”

“Take off your top so that I can see whether your bra complies.”

Beth knew that her bra wouldn’t comply. She had read the student dress codes, but she didn’t realize that first year teachers would be required to comply to the requirements of that code. Her bra was heavily padded, a violation of the dress code, and it wasn’t plain white cotton, another violation of the dress code.

“You deserve extra punishment for the nonconforming bra and panties. Please remove all of your clothing and hand it to me.”

This was very hard for Beth. No one had seen her completely naked in plain light. She didn’t even allow her husband to see her completely naked. Removing her bra might have been the hardest thing to do. Beth always wore a heavily padded bra to hide how tiny her tits really were. Now someone would see past her façade, perhaps the first person to ever have a clear view of her deception.

Beth removed everything that she wearing and stood completely nude in front of the principal. Only then did her punishment begin.

“I trust that you recall that padded and push-up bras are forbidden, regardless of the color or material.”

Beth may have been more cognizant of her tiny titties than ever before. Push-up bras with plenty of padding allowed her to look “normal” under most clothes. She even ordered swimsuits and workout clothes with padded, push-up tops. Being unable to hide her lack of boobs was terrifying.

The spanking was about to begin. Mr. Lewis was holding the belt and Beth had stripped naked and bent over the desk in anticipation.

The pain of each swat was considerably more than Beth had prepared for, but she stayed still through each stroke. My wife was determined to keep her job.

“I will keep the undergarments. Since you violated our uniform policy, you will be subject to random inspections. If you are caught violating the policy again, the consequences will be considerably harsher.”

Three days later my wife was called into the Principal’s office for a uniform inspection. She passed just fine. Several weeks passed without any further inspections so Beth became lax in her compliance.

Mr. Lewis had been waiting for another infraction, hoping to catch Beth wearing non-complying undergarments. It was obvious that she routinely wore push-up bras, but he didn’t have any reason to discipline her for her something else. Finally, he decided it was time to catch her out of uniform.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.