Haley's Bunch - Cover

Haley's Bunch

Copyright© 2019 by oyster50

Chapter 13

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Haley's a Smart Girl.  She's part of the Smart Girl universe, and this is the continuation of a saga that started when she was twelve in Neighbors.  If you start there, then go to Bill and Haley, and then Bill and Haley and Deena, you'll get the whole story, except you won't, because they tie into the rest of the Smart Girl universe and you need to Start with Cindy  and Nikki and Christina, then the 'Community' series.  It's a big universe. 

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Geeks  

Haley’s turn:

I have a strong suspicion that us and the Johnsons are no longer tied in the number of participants in our marriages.

Camila Luna – that’s what her official name is, making her Carlita’s sister – is blossoming. She’s determined that nobody here is going to put her down for her halting attempts at English and we’ll all work with her, coming away with a dual benefit – we learn Spanish, she learns English.

Now that she has an ‘official’ passport and student visa, she’s happy to take off with anybody who’s going off for something. Dave gave her a credit card. To be sure, it’s one with a low limit, but it gives her the opportunity to buy things on her own.

She rode with me and Deena on a rare mall run, asked questions.

“Do you think this would be good for Carlita? For Brindy? For Dave? Is it too much money?”

We considered the situation, watching her buy gifts for her new family.

On the way home, “It is not my money even,” she said sadly. “I have no money.”

“Your family has money, Mila,” Deena told her. “Neither Haley nor I have our OWN money, but buying gifts for family isn’t about money, it’s about little bits of love that you can show to each other.”

“Then it is okay?” she asked.

“It is very okay,” Deena said.

But that’s a side note.

First note, aside from the amazing love between me and my Bill and my Deena, is learning. College. Hangup turns out that some of the engineering courses are sequential. In order to take Electrical Engineering 302, you have to have successfully completed 301, et cetera.

“Doctor Panton,” I said. I was in his office talking about some of those engineering courses, “I have an understanding of the subject matter.”

He bridged his fingers. “Haley, you haven’t spent two full years here. You’re wanting junior semester courses.”

“I know, Doctor Panton. But I’ve waded through the sophomore level stuff. Deena and I both...”

At the mention of Deena, he smiled. “And let me guess. You’re here to break down the defenses of the beachhead. When YOU finish, your little blonde sister’s going to be right behind you.”

My turn to smile. I’m winning.

“And probably Carlita, as well...”

“Okay, you’ve caught up with Carlita. You dragged Sandy along...”

“Sir, we’re DOING things. Our work is incorporated into some of the latest offerings of 3Sigma Robotics and we make sure that our documents reference our work as being tied to THIS university in general and YOUR engineering college in specific.”

“You’re correct. I’ve gotten calls. People want to know when I opened a robotics course.”

“And you told them...” I prodded.

“That I have a cluster of unusually curious and adept students who’re working between us and Auburn University and 3Sigma Robotics.” He actually laughed. “Lied my butt off, like I had anything to really do with it.”

“But you DO,” I said. “You’re somewhat of an inspiration, you know...”

“I made a name in power transmission, Haley. You and your gang are into microamps and digital technologies...”

“Sensors. Don’t forget sensors.”

“Oh, yeah ... that, too. I just don’t see...”

“Worry not, fearless leader...”

He gave me a wry grin. “Go on and peddle that somewhere else, Haley Simon.”

“So we’re good?”

“We’re good. Anything on tap this weekend out at the menagerie of yours?”

“Saturday I think it’s brisket and ribs. Sandy’s dad...”

He laughed. “I graduated an electrical engineer who’s memorable for his cooking. I’ll be there.”

“C’mon,” I said. “Always glad to have you.”

I fairly skipped out of the office, dropping by the teaching assistant’s cubicle to propose a testing schedule for a couple more chunks of engineering work, then out into the sunlight.

Where’s Deena? She and Carlita are not on campus today. They’re either studying together or collaborating on some sensitivity issues with our robotic hand. Brindy’s on campus, actually sitting in a classroom. Sandy’s, well, running up to her wedding. I wonder where Camila is.

Dave’s afternoon:

Haley’s on campus, but she’s not in class, she’s talking to the engineering professors about permission to test out of a couple of courses that caused me some late-night studying. Amazement is one of my thoughts. Pride is another.

I’m in the office, just finished having Bill proof my documents before I send them out to a client. If they buy it, we get a twelve-million-dollar project, and a percentage of the profits ends up in my bank account.

Email. Attach the file. Click ‘send’. Done. I lean back in my chair, lace my fingers behind my head, close my eyes.

“Dave?” a soft female voice lilts. Camila. “Are you okay?”

“Very okay, my Mila,” I said. “I just finished a big bit of work.”

“You are happy, then?”

“I am.”

“I am going to our house,” she said simply, a confident smile on her lips. “You should...”

“I’ll be there in a bit.” She left. I walked into the tech room, the corner of which served as our local robotics lab. Yeah, we need more room. It’s coming.

Deena and Carlita looked up, smiled. “We’re tying in a new sensor today. It’s just about ready to test,” Lita said. Smiled.

“Camila was going to check on you,” Deena said.

“I know. She’s going home. I dunno. Going to check on her,” I said.

“We’ll see you later, baby,” Carlita said, smiling.

I told Bill that I was taking an early break.

“Go ahead,” he laughed. “When they send us the purchase contract, we’ll all celebrate.”

I walked toward the house, checking both directions before I walked across the runway that separated the office from the houses.

When I walked in, I called Mila’s name softly. She came out of the bedroom. The master bedroom.

“Are you okay, baby?” I asked.

“I am okay, my Dave,” she said.

I surveyed the expanse of cotton sheet on the bed, the covers turned down. She saw me looking.

“Carlita took me to the doctor yesterday, Dave.”

“Mila, my sweet, you do not have to...”

“I wish to, my Dave. I wish to belong to you and to Brindy and to my sister Carlita. I told them that I must be with you first...”

“Brindy says that you and she ... in the shower...”

“That is not the same as lying in bed with her. I will not lie with her. I will not lie with Carlita. I will lie with my husband first. Then my wives.”

“You’re...”

“I will not have a baby. You know that. I did what Carlita did at the doctor. I have waited...”

“You are sure, Mila? This is a thing we cannot repair.”

“A girl must become a woman. It is best if she becomes a woman with her husband.” She stepped up close, so I brought her into my arms. She wrapped hers around me, looking up into my face. Wiggled. Smile broadened. “My Dave is interested.”

“You are a very pretty lady, Camila,” I told her. “If you want me, I can’t help but be interested.”

“This part,” she giggled. “I want it.”

“You have had it. Your hands...”

Giggle. “My mouth ... And today...”

I picked her up, clutched her to me, kissed her.

“I want you to kiss me, Dave. It means ... I think you love me.”

“I do love you.”

“I do love you, my Dave. You are Dave, rescuer of Guatemalan girls.” Smile. “And Brindy.”

“You are my magical Mila, come into our lives...”

“I am ... you are happy to have me in this family?”

“Forever and ever, Camila.”

“I am going to remove my clothes, Dave. You also.”

I took that as a sweet instruction and undressed. When I stood up, I was erect and she was completely nude.

“You’re beautiful,” I blurted.

“You think so, I think,” she said. “This thinks so. Can I play with it, Dave?”

“Whatever you want, my Mila.”

“When we are in a pile together, I do not get it for myself. Now it is mine.”

“It is yours.”

Lying on the bed, she explored. “See?!? Three of my fingers, this is bigger. Four, maybe...”

“You’ve...”

She has this shy smile. Very demure. Charming. “Brindy and Carlita told me it would be better for my first time if I made myself ready.”

“Oh.”

“And that part...” she smiled again, stuck four clustered fingers into her mouth. “Yes, that is about right. I know what fits in my mouth.” She bent forward. “Everybody loves Dave. I love Dave in my mouth.”

“I would like Mila in my mouth.”

She twisted in a flash, put her lips on mine, pulled back. “You make happiness in my life, Dave. You wish to taste me?”

“Yes, my Mila.”

“I make much juice.”

I dipped my face between her legs. “Much delicious juice, Mila.”

“I love this, Dave.”

“I love it, too, Mila.” I went back to tonguing, tasting, lapping and in a bit she squealed through an orgasm.

“Hold me in your arms, Dave.”

I treasured her, drawing her atop me. Like Carlita when I first found her, Mila was almost skinny. Carlita has put on a bit of poundage to what I consider a beautiful normal. I am sure Mila will be there, too. Right now – a feather. A smiling feather who kisses me, then rubs a plump little pubic mound against my erection.

Another giggle. “My sisters say that if you go into me right now you might not be long.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.