Haley's Bunch - Cover

Haley's Bunch

Copyright© 2019 by oyster50

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Haley's a Smart Girl.  She's part of the Smart Girl universe, and this is the continuation of a saga that started when she was twelve in Neighbors.  If you start there, then go to Bill and Haley, and then Bill and Haley and Deena, you'll get the whole story, except you won't, because they tie into the rest of the Smart Girl universe and you need to Start with Cindy  and Nikki and Christina, then the 'Community' series.  It's a big universe. 

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Geeks  

Haley’s turn:

It’s official. Sandy and Matt are engaged.

Wait until she graduates? Nah ... The wait they tend to is the date that HE’s eligible for vacation from his production job. After he makes his first year, he gets vacation.

Me? I’m thinking we should hire him.

One, the guy’s NOT stupid. Flight instructor, okay. Process operator, with an associate degree in process technology. Two, having a flight instructor here – as opposed to Cindy in Alabama, wouldn’t be a bad company move. The dude’s commercial, instrument, all that. Just not <giggle> tail-dragger qualified. Three, life would be more harmonious for the new couple if she didn’t have to give him up for a week of night shifts.

I think of myself if I had to do without my mate for a week’s worth of nights. Fortunately, I have TWO mates, but I’d hate to lose one for that long, either.

Dan 3.0’s mostly happy. I think the ‘losing a daughter’ thing weighs on him. Nina’s propping him up though. She sees Matt as eminently suitable.

We all knew it was gonna happen, that is, after a couple of months when Sandy formed her schedule to his, and when he got into the habit of hanging around at the office when Sandy was there with us.

Of course I get to play with Sandy’s boyfriend, as in, “Haley, you and me and the Stearman.”

“Why?”

“You know why. Sandy can fly it. I can’t. She can go solo, but if somebody rides with ‘er it’s gotta be another qualified pilot. I’m not qualified.”

“I can’t sign you off,” I said.

“I know that, but you can let me practice, and next time Cindy comes down, she can sign me off.”

So... “Sandyyyyyyyy, me ‘n’ your boyfriend’re goin’ to have some private time...”

“Don’t break my boyfriend,” she giggled.

I didn’t. Matt’s a good pilot, was an excellent instructor, and he’s pretty good with the transition from the control yokes of the planes he’s been flying to the stick control of the Stearman, but let’s face it, once you’re off the ground, flying’s pretty easy until you start talking about maintaining heading within five degrees and altitude within plus or minus fifty feet. Still, just flying.

Landings and take-offs are what separate tail-dragger pilots from the rest, and so most of our time was spent in the pattern.

“Need a break, slave-driver,” came his voice over the intercom.

“Land? Or go cut some holes?”

“Keep flying,” he said.

So we went out to the practice area and played – lazy eights. Chandelles, big, sloppy rolls and loops.

“I’ve GOT to get with Hanna,” I said.

“This is plenty good enough. What I dreamed about when I was a boy.”

“Stearmans?” I queried.

“No, but aerobatics.”

Twenty minutes of that, another hour in the pattern, the fuel level was dropping.

“Well, what’d’ya think?”

“I think Cindy’ll sign you off, so you can catch up with Sandy,” I laughed.

“Funny you should say that,” he laughed back. “Not only can I not get beat by a girl, but I have to show her that I am an impressive male in control of my environment.”

“Sonny,” I snickered back, “you haven’t been in control since she decided you were worth the effort.”

He might laugh, but he knows it’s true.

Another truth – one of the engineering profs is visiting this afternoon. No, it’s not to collect an offered ribeye. This time it’s to look at our hand. Five of us are in on it, me, Deena, Carlita, Brindy and Sandy. Each of us has had our hands in it, and it’s headed to being a lab credit.

Doctor Lan showed up at the appointed time. We welcomed him like an honored friend, which is no exaggeration at all.

“Ah,” he said. “Deena’s ‘Pull my finger‘ hand.”

Yes, that’s the unofficial name, and it’s descriptive because the sensor-bearing fingers can be pulled out for swapping.

Then there’s the ‘Smell my finger‘ mode. The fingertip sensors don’t give us the analysis range we might need, so we made a socket and a body with a port on it. The finger touches the surface of the object or environmental feature in question, pulls back, sticks its finger into the hole, and analysis takes place.

“We’ve got profiles loaded for things around the office,” I said. Sandy brought out a tray with small bowls, each with a different substance.

“You choose the sample. Since we’re just running through the sensor suite, touch it to the finger,” Deena instructed.

The tests ran successfully. Doctor Lan was happy. “I’d ask you all to cooperate on a paper about this but...” He smiled.

“Patentable research,” I said.

“And if not patentable, then certainly commercially valuable,” Carlita injected.

“So do for me papers on the infusion of embedded controllers. You can be non-specific and generic. I need something in my files so I can justify the credits for the lab hours,” he told us.

We agreed to do exactly that. Three semester hours’ credit goes on the books, and we’re working with the Auburn bunch to integrate our hand technologies on other platforms. Money is the likely result.

“Now, what else is going on in this realm?” Doctor Lan asked.

We showed him some new line panels we’re building for a utility company.

Sandy tittered, “This is why we can’t do the pretty nails,” as she pointed out the looms of wire that connected the various components on the seven foot tall rack of equipment.

“And I know better than to ask any of you to identify component and function,” he smiled.

“Yessir,” Deena replied. “This is where we take the theory we learn and apply it to real world applications.”

Doctor Lan left happy.

Dave Johnson was in the office today. He came into the lab when Doctor Lan left. “Those were happy sounds,” he noted.

“We have achieved credit for the hand,” Carlita told him. “When Brindy comes home we must celebrate.”

Brindy’s having to do actual classes for much of her college work. We all pitch in to help. She’s NOT stupid, just not quite as quick on the uptake as the rest of us.

Sandy’s meeting Matt for a late dinner when he gets off his twelve-hour day shift.

That leaves me looking at Deena. She shrugs. “Overcast. No fly. I guess we can just go home.”

“Why not?”

We said good-bye to Maddie when we headed out across the runway to the house.

“Carlita’s in a celebratory mood,” Deena giggled. “Gonna be a sticky night at the Johnson estate.”

“Like it won’t be at the Simon place?” I retorted.

“If I have anything to do with it...”

“Y’know,” I said, “I honestly can’t remember the last time we made it through twenty-four hours without sex.”

“When we had Sandy with us for the Jewish wedding,” Deena popped immediately.

I giggled. “You keep track...”

“It’s important to me. I never thought it would be, and then YOU!”

“Me?!?”

“Yeah, you.”

“You seduced me...”

“Uh, didn’t take much seduction. And then you introduced me to that dick...”

“I do love the dick,” I said. “Don’t get me wrong. I love Deena’s pretty little pussy, but the feel of that living thing pushing into me ... Dammit! Now I’m...”

A sassy snicker.

“Yeah, laugh, Blondie. You’re the one that’s gonna have to eat me...”

“Don’t wanna save it for Dad?” she asked, closing the door behind her.

“He’ll be here in half an hour. By then I expect we’ll both be pretty receptive.”

“I’m receptive right now.”

“Me too. But ... Here’s how it’s gonna work today...”

I don’t often get really bossy about the way we make love, but something just went off in my head, so we’re both naked, doing each other, but when Bill walks in, I’m laid back between Deena’s legs, my knees pulled up, spread wide open, wet, and very much wanting.

“Wow,” he said. “For me?”

“It goes right in there, Dad. My sister’s got a need.”

He’s undressed in an instant, fully erect, and ohhhhhhh ... straight in, all the way in. He knows we play these little games.

“Mmmmmm. Perfect!” I say.

“There’s only one thing finer than watching you go inside ‘er, Dad. That’s you going inside me,” Deena purred.

Poor Bill. He won’t last long. I don’t care. Already had two from Deena and I’m primed and his first one is almost violent, fiery, his splashes deep inside me. His body goes almost rigid with the force of his coming.

Deena’s will be longer, slower, almost sedate in comparison with Bill putting out this fire for me.

Deena and I gently disengaged a semi-conscious Bill and rolled him onto the bed.

“My god, girls. What brought that on?”

“Dunno, baby,” I said softly. “Just got a need.”

“And I helped ‘er, Daddy,” Deena said. She’s playing for effect, and sliding down in the bed.

“You amaze me, both of you. No human has a right to this joy.”

“Mmmm,” Deena purred, sucking him. “Love it, Dad. Both of you.”

I cradled his head, kissing, loving him while Deena worked him back to hardness and then mounted him. This soon after the magnificent effort he’d just completed, she keened her way through three before he came, cradled in my arms, deep inside my blonde sister.

She finally flopped down beside him.

He’s wet. She’s wet. I’m the only one that’s still lucid. Oh, I know, they could both jump up right now, but I love ‘em.

Clean Bill, then clean up a very messy Deena, and she turns to him and says, “Daddy, we don’t have anything going for dinner...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.