Becky Part 3 - War Comes to Lake Peace - Cover

Becky Part 3 - War Comes to Lake Peace

Copyright© 2018 by Cabbage

Chapter 11: Becky the Conqueror

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Becky the Conqueror - A social worker fights a battle of wills with a young girl who has an attitude problem and the strength to back it up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Sister   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Sean ran for the swinging doors that led to safety, but Becky moved with lightning quickness as she cut him off and pushed him to the ground near the quartet of girls. They were still laughing as Sean pulled himself up to his knees. Becky blew a pink bubble and pushed her glasses up as she walked to Sean and put her right hand on his right shoulder while straddling his left leg. “I didn’t say you could get up,” Becky said, as she pushed downward with her right hand while twirling her pigtails with her left.

Sean collapsed on the ground, flattened out spread eagle by the pressure exerted by one of Becky Finklestein’s monstrous arms. But he wasn’t ready to give up yet. Sean strained, his arms and legs flexing with effort as he struggled to all fours again as his four foot tall tormentor continued to blow bubbles and twirl her pigtails. “Make him kiss your feet, Becky!” Ivy called.

“Make him kiss your muscles!” Kerry cheered.

“Nah,” Becky said, casually holding Sean down with a single arm. “I have a better idea.”

In a flash, Becky had moved around Sean’s body, trapping his legs between her tiny feet, his right arm locked under hers, and his back arched backward so that his chest and stomach pointed toward Ivy, Kerry, Stephanie, and Cynthia. She was admiring herself in the mirror, flexing her enormous left arm, puckering with satisfaction every time it peaked. “Are you seeing this?” Rosita asked as she began to rub my thighs and stomach. “Her body is ... it’s just so ... big.”

I ran my fingers up inside her top and began to squeeze her nipples as I watched in lusty fascination as an eleven year old girl with glasses and pigtails outmuscled my thirty year old bodybuilder husband. She was humiliating him. And it made me hotter than anything Sean ever did in bed. “And she’s so ripped,” I sighed like an infatuated schoolgirl. “Bodybuilders spend decades trying to get muscles with that kind of development and definition. And an eleven year old girl puts them all to shame.”

“I’m eleven and a half,” Becky said matter-of-factly.

In that moment of distraction, Sean lashed out. Bellowing, he swung his free left elbow backward into Becky’s torso. He put all the strength he had built in twenty years of lifting weights into driving his elbow into Becky Finklestein’s muscle-packed chest.

It wasn’t enough.

Sean’s elbow landed with a dull thud against Becky’s left pectoral muscle, and if she noticed she didn’t let on. She just kept admiring her bulging bicep as it peaked higher and higher with each flex. Sean grunted and swung his elbow back again. And again. After the third strike, Becky looked down with annoyance. “Don’t you get it?” She asked. “I’m unstoppable. Invincible.”

Sean prepared to launch another desperate elbow strike, but before he could. Becky lowered her arms and flexed her mighty chest. Her pecs exploded with rippling mass, contracting into thick domes of striated girl beef that looked as hard as granite. And I guess they were hard as granite, because when Sean’s elbow landed this time, a grisly snapping sound filled the air. Sean cried out in pain, and I moaned with desire. “Didn’t you say something about boys having denser bones than girls?” Becky jeered. “Your bones don’t seem that dense to me. Your arm snapped like a twig against my muscles.”

“You can’t hurt Becky even if she lets you,” Stephanie sang mockingly. “She’s too strong for you or for anyone else.”

“Hey Cynthia,” Becky called. “Remember what I taught you about throwing punches? You should twy that with him, since he’s not going anywhere.”

Cynthia Schroeder slowly stepped forward and removed her tank top. Her back and shoulders were blooming with lumps of muscle almost never seen on girls her age, and even though her arms were relaxed her biceps showed a definite bulge. “Your muscles look awesome, Cynthia!” Ivy exclaimed.

Cynthia smiled as she raised her fists, but her eyes were set with steely determination. She dropped into a boxing stance, displaying perfect form. Her small biceps balled up as she bounced, and her calves and thighs showed size and definition I never thought a skinny girl like her could develop. Then she rocketed a jab into Sean’s midsection. Then another. Then she threw a quick three-punch combination. I was impressed with Cynthia’s form and handspeed, but I guess Becky expected more. “Remember to use your anger, Cynthia,” Becky said. “That’s pwobably the most important part.”

A scowl drifted across Cynthia’s pretty, fine-featured face. “I’m tired of boys trying to kiss me!” She shouted, driving an uppercut into Sean’s ribs.

Sean moaned as the force of the young girl’s fist sent shockwaves through his midsection. “Get angrier!” Kerry called. “Remember when Johnny Jennings grabbed your boobs?”

“I don’t like boys touching me!” Cynthia yelled, her shoulders and triceps rippling with power as she unleashed a barrage of crisp, powerful punches into Sean’s chest and stomach.

Sean whimpered and writhed as Cynthia used her new muscles to drive punch and after punch into him, her eyes wild and her teeth barred. When she finally stopped, tears were running down Sean’s face, as his stomach was covered in bruises. With a smile, Becky released him, and he collapsed.

“Wow,” Ivy said.

“You thrashed him,” Kerry gasped.

“Don’t forget about the best part,” Becky said. “Now you can humiliate him.”

With a tight smile on her face, Cynthia approached Sean, and put her foot on his trembling body, flexing her small but well-defined biceps in a victory pose. “Look at my muscles!” She ordered. “These are the muscles that thrashed you, little man. Don’t my muscles look awesome?”

“Yes,” Sean sobbed as he looked up at the lean young girl that just covered him in bruises.

Cynthia beamed with pride as she kissed her biceps, and the girls jumped and cheered, rushing to greet her. A few seconds later, the girls had calmed down, and Cynthia was crying, but with tears of joy. “Thank you so much Becky,” she said, throwing her arms around the ginger-haired musclegirl. “Thank you for teaching me how to be strong.”

“You muscly little ginger freak,” Sean groaned. “I’m going to make sure you get sent to juvie and never get out. Once I make Megan sign the referral papers they’ll lock you up and throw away the key.”

“No Sean!” I shouted jumping to my feet and stomping over to where he lay, beaten and broken on the ground. “You don’t get to give me orders! I’m the only one who can sign over a female resident, and I’m not going to do anything to hurt Becky!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.