Becky Part 3 - War Comes to Lake Peace - Cover

Becky Part 3 - War Comes to Lake Peace

Copyright© 2018 by Cabbage

Chapter 8: Becky's Weakness

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Becky's Weakness - A social worker fights a battle of wills with a young girl who has an attitude problem and the strength to back it up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Sister   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Thursday morning I took a quick shower in the overnight counselor’s bathroom, then went for a jog to clear my head. I was losing a battle of wills with an eleven year old girl. An eleven year old girl with a genius IQ who could use her musclebound body to break me in half like a twig, or make me shake like a leaf with desire. I had to find some sort of leverage I could use against her.

The semester was underway now, the kinks were worked out, and the morning passed uneventfully. It was a real scorcher, without a cloud in the sky, so decided to spend my lunch break working on my tan. I kept a bikini and some suntan lotion in my office for days like this, but to my dismay it barely fit. It had been a year or two since I wore it, and all the weightlifting I had been doing had added an inch or two of muscle to my back, chest, thighs, and butt. When I managed to cram myself into the yellow string bikini, I put my t shirt and shorts back on, and climbed up to the roof of the girls’ administrative office, where I could sun myself without being seen by residents or counselors. I oiled up and stretched out, but I had just started to relax when I heard steps on the ladder. I looked up in time to see LaShonda Ambrose climb on to the roof, followed by her sister LaVonda.

The Ambrose twins were wearing baggy t-shirts that hung to their knees, but did little to disguise their curvaceous figures, and judging by the towels and lotion they carried, they planned to catch a few rays as well. They hadn’t seen me yet, and as they looked out over the camp, they removed their shirts to reveal their naked bodies. I marveled at their nubile curves, large firm breasts, trim stomachs, round thrusting buttocks and full thighs. They smiled as the looked at one another, and joined hands as they ogled each other, as if they were as impressed by their magnificently developing bodies as I was. I felt my nipples harden as they began to writhe and giggle.

But as turned on as I was, I was even angrier that they were skipping art class. “Girls, you need to get to class,” I said as firmly, startling them both.

They turned around to face me, and smiles spread across their gorgeous faces, their ruby red lips parting as they ran their eyes up and down my body. “Hi Megan,” they sang in unison.

They both filled their hands with suntan lotion as they continued to ogle me, licking their lips and grinding their hips. “Girls, I want you back in those shirts and down off this roof this instant,” I ordered.

They giggled. “I don’t think you do,” LaVonda said as she ran her lotion-slick hands along her sister’s shoulders, and down to her full, D-cup breasts. “I think you want us to stay here with you.”

“Those nipples don’t lie,” LaShonda agreed as she rubbed lotion into LaVonda’s firm thighs.

The Ambrose sisters giggled and embraced as they caressed each other, and soon their bountiful brown-skinned bodies were glimmering with oil. I closed my eyes and tried not to imagine their pubescent beauty as they walked toward me. I heard towels flop to the ground on either side of me, and soon I could feel their bodies touching mine. A hand lay gently against my left arm, and a foot slid along my right calf. “Megan, how do get abs like that?” LaVonda asked. “Because girl, you’re tummy is hot!”

I gasped as I felt her hand caressing my stomach, its fingers playing around the edges of my abdominal muscles. “Forget her abs,” LaShonda purred. “Just look at these thighs.”

LaShonda began to rub my inner thigh, and my clit was starting to pulse with excitement. I felt a soft kiss on my left shoulder, and then on my right breast, and I began to squirm with pleasure. I felt the string of my top being loosened, and soon my diamond-hard nipples were exposed, and I moaned with pleasure as they were both enveloped by the full, soft lips of the Ambrose sisters. I couldn’t resist my urges any longer. My fingers traced lines around their hips, until I groped their buttocks, which were as firm and perfect as I imagined. They giggled as I squeezed and caressed their asses, flicking their tongues around my engorged nipples and running their hands along every inch of my slick, shimmering body. “I told you she wanted this,” LaVonda said. “She wants us so bad she’s shaking.”

And I was shaking. I was overcome both by my lust for the fourteen year old nymphomaniacs, and by the shame I felt for not being able to resist them. “Imagine her telling us to go to class,” LaShonda laughed. “We’re the ones in charge now. We’ve got this barbie doll by the pussy.”

Then something within me snapped.

How dare these little brats try to take advantage of me? How dare they saunter up to me and use their hot, nubile bodies to undermine my authority? My eyes popped open, and my body began to tighten with rage. “Look at those muscles,” LaVonda cooed. “You just keep flexing, baby. I’m going to lick that tight body of yours from head to toe.”

But she never had the chance. With a roar I threw them both off me and kipped up onto my feet. I turned to face them, looking at down at their shimmering cocoa-brown flesh and voluptuous curves as they pulled themselves up to their knees. As I gazed down at the beautiful twins in their nubile splendor, their bright eyes doe-like with surprise, I felt my lust for them churning inside me like a sea, but the current of shame that flowed through me moments before had ebbed away under a tidal wave of anger. I tore my bikini from my body and threw it to the ground, and stood naked and defiant above the prostrate Nubian beauties. “Is this what you want?” I hissed as I struck a double biceps pose. “You want this body? You think you can handle this body?”

The Ambrose twins were silent, their eyes sparkling with excitement and fear like they were at the top of a hill on a roller coaster. With a growl and bent down and grabbed their nipples, one apiece, and twisted. “Oh fuck me,” LaShonda moaned as she bucked with pleasure and pain.

“Fuck me too,” LaVonda echoed.

“Oh we’re going to fuck alright,” I barked. “I’m going to show you how a grown woman fucks.”

Releasing their nipples, I grabbed them around the waist and forced them together, watching them squirm side by side like the world’s sexiest siamese twins as I trapped their inside legs between my knees. Then I grabbed their frilly pink pussies, and forced three fingers inside each one. It was a tight fit, but I knew it felt good for them, even as they whimpered. I smiled as their fit, busty bodies wriggled beneath me, my clit throbbing with the thrill of sexual dominance. With a laugh I leaned over and rested my breasts on their faces, smothering them. I used to do this to girls in the locker room who made fun of my boobs. My hooters were so big that no matter how a girl tried to turn her head, she was surrounded by my breasts. And that’s just what the Ambrose twins were finding out now as their muffled screams made my nipples vibrate in the most satisfying way. “Isn’t this what you wanted you little sluts?” I cackled. “To have me stroke your tight little pussies? To rub your faces on my tits?”

The Ambrose twins quaked with orgasm in prefect synchronization, and I withdrew my fingers from them and stood up. I licked my fingers with delight as I looked down at them, savoring their taste. LaShonda was a little sweet, and LaVonda was a little bitter, but other than that they tasted the same. They gazed up at me with a mixture of arousal and fear, crossing their legs and covering their breasts in the first display of modesty that I had ever seen from either of them.

But I wasn’t done with them yet.

The smoldering embers of lesbianism that Becky Finklestein had kindled had erupted into an inferno of sapphic lust, fueled by my anger and the aggressive sexuality of the Ambrose twins. I grabbed LaVonda and dropped her on top of her sister, and they both grunted in pain. Grabbing LaVonda by the ankles I dropped to my knees. “Look me in the eye while I do this,” I ordered as I lowered my face to her wet, twitching vagina. “You are going to watch me make you come.”

I began to lick, slowly and gently at first, taking my time to tickle her labia. Our eyes were locked until I began to lick faster and harder, and she began to whimper. “Oh God Megan, eat me,” she whimpered. “Never stop.”

I raised my face from her crotch and leaned forward to twist her nipples again. “What about your sister, you selfish bitch?” I hissed. “Play with her tits and pussy or I’ll bite your clit off!”

LaVonda obeyed, and LaShonda began to squirm beneath her as I returned to eating out her sister. In a few moments LaVonda was twitching with orgasm, and I threw her aside and buried my face in her sister’s pussy. LaShonda came almost instantly, and I stood up, towering triumphantly over the sexually ruined twins as I wiped their vaginal juices from my mouth. Without a word I lay back down, soaking in the hot noonday sun. I stretched my arms out and pulled the Ambrose twins close, one on either side. I stroked their hair lovingly and kissed each one on the forehead. “Now,” I said. “If you want to touch my body, you must ask politely.”

“Megan?” LaShonda asked meekly. “May I please play with your titties?”

“You may,” I said, savoring the way she took my breasts in her hands and began to kiss them.

“Megan?” LaVonda squeaked. “May I please eat your pussy?”

“You may,” I said, stretching out as the two gorgeous African American twins began to ravish me, our fit oily bodies grinding together in the heat of the sun.

An hour later I strolled back into the girls’ administrative office, my head held high. It felt good to give in to my desires. It felt good to be sexually powerful. It felt good to be in charge. It felt good to be a strong woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.