The Adventure - Cover

The Adventure

Copyright© 2018 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Gwen Morrow wanted more from her marriage. She was about to get just that. Little did she know of the secret organization to which her uncle belonged and what they could offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

The next few weeks were heaven for both Gwen and Daniel. As soon as Robert left for work the two would be mating like minxes. Clothes would be strewn all through the house and every room was christened, more than once. Varied techniques that Andre had taught Daniel were used to rapturous effect and the two lovers even invented a new one or two along the way. They simply could not get enough of each other and the effect which Gwen thought might wane actually grew stronger as Daniel became her adoring paramour and she his willing “whore.”

“Am I a whore, Daniel?” she asked as they lay, naked bodies entwined.

“If you are, you’re my whore. I love you mother and I want you and only you. (he now used “Mom,” “mother” and “Gwen” interchangeably).

“But do I want you too much. Am I just making a whore of myself?”

“Of course not. You are one very sexy lady ... the sexiest! You satisfy me to the point of exhaustion, yet I keep coming back for more. If that’s being a whore, then I like being in love with a whore.”

And with that his fingers began seductively squeezing her nipples and Gwen, within seconds, was writhing and begging him to take her. Her screams of desire and ecstasy filled the bedroom for hours.

But Gwen was troubled. When Daniel was away and she could think clearly, the guilt returned. She knew they could not keep this up indefinitely. Robert was bound to find out sooner or later. They had already had a close call and it was only good fortune that had saved them. She and Daniel had discovered the laundry room a week or so ago. The clothes washer vibrated strongly when in the rinse cycle and when Gwen bent at the waist and lay across the top of the washer with Daniel entering her from the rear the combination of entry, thrusting and the vibrations of the washer brought them both to simultaneous and frequent orgasms. But in the throes of ecstasy they had been unaware that Robert had retuned early that day and was about to enter the front door just as Gwen was grunting uncontrollably as another climax wracked her body. They would surely have been discovered if at that moment a UPS truck had not pulled to the curb and the driver shouted to Robert if he could render assistance. It seemed the GPS system had gone down in the truck and the driver was asking help in finding the house of a neighbor. This allowed just enough time for Daniel and Gwen to dash upstairs and redress before Robert finally entered the house.

And then there had been the night, only a week ago, when Daniel was simply not to be denied. With Robert in the living room watching TV Daniel had cornered her in the kitchen, stripped her half naked, bent her over the counter and taken her, all of which was within no more than twenty feet of the unaware husband and father. She, at first, had tried to say no, but when Daniel pulled up her skirt and thrusted his throbbing lance against her, even with her panties still in place she wet herself and quickly had them down so he could enter her. She had to hold her hand over her mouth as three quick climaxes tore thorough her and they both scrambled when Robert got up to go to the bathroom.

But Gwen knew despite her and Daniel’s vow to be more careful, there would come a time when they would be discovered ... and then what? Perhaps, with Daniel her new paramour, she no longer loved Robert as she once had, but he was a decent man, a good provider and he had been good to her, even if his lovemaking did leave a lot to be desired. She did not wish to hurt him, but she could no longer live this lie. As much as it might hurt him in the short run, divorce was better than learning later that she have been deceiving him for all that time. Yes, she thought, she would tell him — not that she was making love to their son, god no! But she would tell him they had grown apart (which was true) and she would accept her part of the responsibility for that (also true). She would accept his pain, anger and resentment then wish him well (he was still young enough to find someone else). She hated hurting him but she was Daniel’s now and nothing and no one could deny it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.