The Adventure
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by Amanda Pierce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Gwen Morrow wanted more from her marriage. She was about to get just that. Little did she know of the secret organization to which her uncle belonged and what they could offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Gwen sat in the posh restaurant sipping wine, waiting. Her “date” should be here any moment and she wanted it to go well. She was looking forward to this final fling as a last respite before again assuming the role of worried mother. Daniel had not yet shown any of the severe symptoms the doctor had said would eventually materialize but the small tremors had increased in number if not severity. At least, she thought, Daniel will soon be getting his wish. Andre had called not only to arrange her tryst, but to tell her that Daniel’s was set as well. He had still refused to tell her who the woman was but assured her Daniel’s lover to be was herself a loving, beautiful woman who had Daniel’s best interests at heart.

It was almost time for her own paramour to arrive. Gwen had shopped long for the dress she now wore, royal blue, long and silky, slit up one side all the way to the hip. The neckline dipped to reveal ample cleavage while the dip in the back was low enough to reveal cleavage of a different kind. Her breasts might not be as firm as they once were, but still adequate to fill out the braless attire.

She looked around nervously hoping there was no one who might recognize her and the fact that she was not here with her husband. Luckily Robert had accepted an invitation to spend the weekend camping with friends. He had invited Daniel but Daniel assured him he had other plans.

Soft music piped throughout the restaurant/night club and lighting was by candlelight at each table. Romantic, thought Gwen as she noticed two or three couples swaying on the dance floor beyond the bar. She hoped Daniel was experiencing the full experience of romance and seduction as well as sex. She wanted it to be perfect for him.

Suddenly she was aware of someone standing behind her. She started to turn but stopped when she felt the warm kiss on the back of her neck.

“What a wonderful introduction,” she said smiling as the figure walked into her field of view. Her smile changed to one of shock as Daniel seated himself across the table from her.

“Daniel, what are you doing here? I thought you had a date tonight.”

“I do,” he smiled, “with the most beautiful woman I’ve ever known.”

Realization swept over her in an instant. The coyness of Andre in revealing the identity of the mystery woman. What she now knew to be double entendres. But this just couldn’t be...

“Daniel, surely you don’t mean...”

“This is exactly what I mean, Mother. When I told Andre what ... no, who I wanted, he was as surprised as you. But when I told him I have wanted you for so long, that I wanted it to be with you, he understood and arranged it for me.”

“But Honey, I’m your mother,” she whispered.

“Yes, and the most beautiful and desirable woman I’ve ever known. You have no idea how many times I’ve wanted to kiss you, hold you in my arms, make love to you...”

“But Daniel, that would be...”

“Call it what you will, I am in love with you, Mom. You agreed to give me this and I want it.”

“But I never dreamed it was you.”

“Yeah, I noticed. Actually I’ve known about your little adventures for a little while. I overheard you and Andre on the phone and then twice I followed you.”

Gwen gasped.

“Don’t worry Mom, your secret is safe with me. But it simply brought home to me that you needed the same things I did. I love Dad, I really do. But he obviously isn’t giving you what you need.”

“But Daniel...”

“There are no buts, Mom. I don’t know all the details but I do know you’ve been searching for something you can’t get at home. Well ... now you can. And if you’re worried about my not being experienced, Andre has been given me lots of advice. I know I can satisfy you, Mom.”

“Oh, Honey, I’m sure you could. It’s just that mothers and sons aren’t supposed to...”

“Love each other? Why not. We already love each other as mother and son. Who’s to say we can’t take it even further?”

“But...”

“Please, Mom. Give me this. I’ve never wanted anything as much as I want this. Just this one time. Then if you want, we go back to the way things were and I promise I’ll never mention it again.”

Now Gwen was really conflicted. Of course incest was wrong, but should she deny the one thing her son obviously wanted, especially when he might have so little time left?

“Daniel, I ... I want to, for you, I really do, but...”

“Mom, please!”

“Look, let’s have dinner and enjoy each other’s company,” she suggested.

“And... ?”

“And we’ll see how things progress.”

“Fair enough,” Daniel responded brightening.

They talked through the sumptuous meal and Gwen began to see Daniel as more than a son, a young boy. She began to realize he was on the verge of entering adulthood and wanted more than she could have imagined. Did she dare give him this? Who was she to deny him? His feelings obviously went far deeper than she had thought possible.

She wanted him happy. It was as simple as that. When all the moral and ethical issues were stripped away it became crystal clear. Her son was dying and had made a request, one she could grant. Would she really deny him the one thing he did not want to go to the grave without experiencing?

They shared some wine, then Daniel took her hand and led her onto the dance floor.

“I didn’t know you danced?” she said.

“There are a lot of things you don’t know about me, Mom,” he responded, pulling her gently to him as they began swaying to the romantic strains.

“At seventeen, Daniel, was already half a head taller than Gwen and it became easy for her to close her eyes and imagine this as one more of Andre’s adventures. That is until she realized Daniel had embraced her even more closely and her breasts were pulled firmly against him, his hand on her bare back. She started to say something but realized for the first time that she was enjoying the feel of him, his strength, yet gentle manner. She swallowed as his hand slowly made its way done her back to rest on the cleavage at the base of her spine.

“God, you’re beautiful,” he breathed.

“I’m so much older than...”

“And exactly how does that make any difference?”

“Surely there must be girls your own age.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.