The Adventure
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by Amanda Pierce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Gwen Morrow wanted more from her marriage. She was about to get just that. Little did she know of the secret organization to which her uncle belonged and what they could offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

The chateau was modest in size but richly appointed. Sited in the mountains of Austria and isolated, it provided an ideal meeting place for the members. They sat around the fireplace sipping after-dinner brandy. The two women and four men, including Andre, obviously enjoyed each others’ company.

“So Katrina continues with her adventure?” asked the younger woman of the silver-haired man.

“Yes, she continues to enjoy every minute of it. I will not be surprised if she ends up asking for membership.”

““Wonderful,” responded Lucretia, the attractive, darker haired woman clad in elegant evening gown.

“And you Andre? How is your apostle progressing?” asked another of the group.

Andre’s response was guarded. He didn’t want to seem too enthusiastic lest he be judged as losing objectivity. “She is learning. Gwen is underneath highly sexual, yet she still possesses elements of restraint which prevent her from realizing her full potential. I am confident, that despite all your doubts, she will find the fulfillment she seeks.”

“The device?” asked one of the other men.

“She has been wearing it for almost two weeks.”

They all smiled. “By now smiled the older woman, she will have had a series of adventures of her own.”

“Yes,” responded Andre, “the device is set to increase in intensity as time goes on. By now she should be having uncontrollable climaxes.”

“Some of which will, no doubt, occur at rather inconvenient moments,” smiled the silver haired leader of the group.

“No doubt,” agreed Andre.

“Does she show any potential for membership?”

“I’m afraid not. As I said she certainly has the potential for fulfillment, but not at the level we would expect for membership.”

“So your interest in her is personal?”

“Yes and no. Her mother asked me to guide her and I want to honor that request. Other than the affection of an uncle for a niece, however, she does not interest me.”

“How far do you anticipate she can go?”

“It is hard to say at this point, but she has her mother’s curiosity and that deep sexual repression aching to burst forth. She may go farther than any of us anticipated.”

The silver haired man, Kivitan, turned to the American.

“Andre, you have become a valued member, but I know you have expressed doubts in the past about what we do. Do you still harbor those doubts?”

“No. I did wonder when I first became a member if there was some dark intent on the part of the membership, that perhaps we were actually working to accomplish some maniacal purpose.” He glanced around to make eye contact with each of the other members. “I admit I was skeptical, but as time has elapsed and I have seen what we have accomplished with these women I have come to realize that there is great satisfaction in simply helping a woman to realize her sexual potential. I was shocked, at first, to think that setting up these adventures could actually benefit these women, but in case after case I have seen them blossom and I have come to realize that the membership has no ulterior motive other than offering to bring these women out of their shells and make them into sexually experienced, vibrant individuals capable of leading a much more complete and satisfying life.”

“Well said!” said Lucretia taking his hand and rising. “Right now I would like some satisfaction.”

Andre smiled in return. as they headed to one of the bedrooms, “As would I, Lucretia ... as would I!”


At long last the two weeks were up and Gwen could not contain her excitement at the thoughts of seeing Andre again. She had hoped he would come by for a “personal” visit, but when the phone rang, was happy to hear his voice on the other end.

“I’ve ... done what you asked,” she said with a bit of mirth in her voice, “although it hasn’t always been easy.”

“No, I suspect not,” he replied, “but I think you were kept entertained were you not?” ““Definitely entertained,” she said laughing.

“Then are you ready for your next adventure?”

“I ... I guess so.”

“Tonight at eight.” He gave her the address. She was not personally familiar with the area except to note it was an upscale part of town.

“Tonight? I don’t know. Robert and Daniel will be...”

“Gwen, I am not asking.”

“ ... I ... understand. I’ll have to make up some story...”

“I dare say you have gotten used to that over the last two weeks.”

She had to admit she had become adapt at lying to cover up her monstrous orgasms when the device would suddenly activate in the presence of others.

“Yes, you’re right, of course. Eight o’clock. I’ll be there.”

“And Gwen ... wear something adventuresome.”

“Yes ... I will.”

As the phone went silent Gwen wondered what story she could possibly tell Robert and Daniel, what was the nature of this adventure Andre had planned and ... she wondered if there was time to visit that naughty little store and find something “adventuresome.”


Her watch read 8:01 as she rang the doorbell of the upscale home in one of the nicer sections of town. She had just had time to find an outfit she hoped was a bit naughty but not sleazy. The dress itself was simple, a black form fitting sheath with a deep slit up one side revealing lots of leg and thigh while both the neckline and backline dipped low revealing cleavage in both front and back. The matching spike heels completed the ensemble.

The door opened and Gwen’s smile faded as it was not Andre who answered but rather a tall handsome black man.

“Do I have the right address? Is Andre here?” she asked.

“You do have the right address, but Andre won’t be joining us tonight. Won’t you come in?”

“I ... I thought Andre would be here,” she stammered as reluctantly she entered.

“Not tonight. But we do have an adventure to share with you. Gwen, isn’t it?”

“Uh ... yes,” she said still uncomfortable. And “we”?

“Let us introduce ourselves. I’m brad and this...” he said motioning to another man of color who entered from the kitchen, “is P.J.”

“How do you do. Do you prefer Gwen or Gwendolyn?” asked the new arrival.

“Gwen is fine, but...” she said looking nervously about.

“We understand you were expecting Andre, but you see, Gwen, each adventure Andre plans for you is a bit more rewarding, but demanding as well. Tonight Brad and I would like to invite you to have dinner with us. I’m a pretty good cook.”

“He exaggerates,” smiled Brad, “except when it comes to his ... prowess. As a matter of fact we both rather pride ourselves on being able to show a woman a memorable evening.”

Gwen reddened. “You ... both?”

Both men grinned widely. “Absolutely! But first things first. That’s a very attractive dress,” said P.J. motioning her to the dining area. “I hope you’re hungry.”

“Actually I am. I went shopping today and barely had time to get home and changed. I haven’t eaten since this morning.”

“Then please,” he said holding her chair for her.

The dinner was light but delicious. Cindy began to relax a bit as they shared wine and backgrounds about each other. There was laughter and and she found herself beginning to like both men. Of course, sex was going to be out of the question but...”

“Do you dance, Gwen?” asked Brad.

“I haven’t danced in a long time,” she replied.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.