The Adventure - Cover

The Adventure

Copyright© 2018 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Gwen Morrow wanted more from her marriage. She was about to get just that. Little did she know of the secret organization to which her uncle belonged and what they could offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

“Uncle Andre, how good to see you again!” said Gwen, smiling warmly.

“Gwen, it has been much too long. I wish we had had time to talk at the funeral but unfortunately pressing business drew me away much too quickly.”

He was tall, trim and looked ten years younger than a man in his late fifties. His Van Dyke beard gave him a somewhat mysterious aura, his hair still full but graying, eyes almost black.

“But here we are now,” she replied motioning him into the living room.

He had called that morning to arrange the meeting requesting it be private, so she had seen Daniel off to school and Rob off to work.

She served coffee and they sat on the large overstuffed sofa.

“I must admit that I have been puzzled. First by mother telling me to talk with you and then you requesting that we meet.”

“Yes,” he mused, “I suppose it has taken on an aura of mystery. But what I have to offer you, Gwen, is important. Perhaps the most important offer you have ever received.”

“An offer is it?”

“Yes, but first some background. I am afraid your mother was not totally forthcoming with you and I avoided the issue by remaining away. Perhaps we both should have shared what I’m about to tell you years ago. It might have made things easier for you.”

Easier, I don’t understa...”

He smiled. “Of course you don’t. That’s why I am here.”

“Please, what is this all about?” she asked.

“First I need to go back in time, before you were born. Your mother and I had been close since childhood, but when I left and began my career she married your father. He was a good man but, frankly, not very satisfying for her — sexually.”

Hmmmm,’ she thought, Dad and Rob have something in common.

“Why are you telling me this?”

“Please, dear Gwen, be patient and everything will become clear. In my many travels I discovered, or perhaps I should say I was discovered by, a very special couple. They were somewhat older than myself, but very world traveled, knowledgable and experienced in things erotic and sensual. They, along with others like them, arranged certain experiences.”

“What kinds of experiences?”

“Sexual. They did not do what they did for money, but rather to provide for a chosen few, sexual — let’s call them adventures, which fulfill every fantasy and wish a person could have.”

“And you...”

“Yes. They saw something in me which they wished to nurture and develop. Over a period of time they provided experiences I had never even dreamed about. They became my guides.”

“But, how... ?”

“They began slowly at first, simply trysts with them and then with other knowledgable and experienced members. But with each adventure the intensity, the eroticism and the physical release increased. Each experience brought new and higher states of sensuality and fulfillment, until finally I was experiencing sexual adventures that I could never have imagined in my wildest fantasies. But not only did I experience these adventures myself, I learned how to create them for others.”

“Why are you telling me this?” she asked, a bit defensively.

“Patience, please. I returned for a visit to see your mother. She revealed to me her humdrum sex life and so I revealed to her what I have just told you and offered to be her guide, to provide the same kinds of experiences I had had.”

“And she... ?”

“I explained what I could do for her. She was, of course, at first, like I am sure you are feeling this moment, horrified, repulsed.”

“I think that pretty well sums it up,” said Gwen.

“I asked her not to be rash in making a decision, to think about it. She reluctantly agreed and we arranged to have lunch together a few days later so she could give me her decision.”

“And... ?” asked Gwen, somewhat unbelieving yet fascinated.

“We met at a nice restaurant and had lunch, after which I asked her for her decision. Somewhat sheepishly she said yes. Then I asked her to confirm her decision, to show me she was serious. She asked how.

“Take off your panties and give them to me,” I said

“What? Here? Now?”

“Yes, right here, right now.”

“But, can’t I at least go into the restroom... ?”

“No, Carolyn, what I am asking is only the slightest gesture of acceptance. If you show your commitment now we will embark on a journey of sexual discovery you cannot even imagine. Fail this and it simply shows you are not ready ... and probably never will be.”

“I could tell she was embarrassed and frightened the other diners would see her bit of exibitionism, but slowly she wiggled them down and off and handed them to me under the table. I took her home and told her to call me as soon as she was at home alone. She called the next day and I...”

“You???”

“It was what we both wanted. The adventure began. At first I was her sole lover, but then I began arranging more adventuresome outings for her.”

“Oh my God,” whispered Gwen under her breath.

“The adventures became more erotic, more intense until she could take no more. She asked to end it. It was shortly after that she became pregnant with you.”

“But...”

“About a year ago, when she was first diagnosed, she talked with me about you and your lack of fulfillment. That was when she suggested I offer you the same kind of adventures she had experienced.”

“But you said she ended the ... adventures.”

“Yes, but she told me giving birth to you was the only thing which kept her from regretting her decision. She said after you were born she again experienced the restlessness, the boredom and the needs resurfaced. By then I was half a world away and, with a child to care for, it simply wasn’t possible to begin the adventures again.”

“She wanted those ... those adventures for me?”

“Yes, she did. And so do I. You’re a vibrant and sensuous woman, Gwen. You have lots to offer, but you also have needs. Needs that I, and others like me, can provide.”

“But what you’re saying is that you want me to be unfaithful to my husband.”

“Not really. As I just said, you have needs. You husband is unable to satisfy those needs. If he could, you wouldn’t feel the way you do and i wouldn’t be here. No one is asking you to leave your husband, just allow your needs to be met, to be fulfilled.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.