The Adventure - Cover

The Adventure

Copyright© 2018 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Gwen Morrow wanted more from her marriage. She was about to get just that. Little did she know of the secret organization to which her uncle belonged and what they could offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

“Good night, Honey.”

“Good night, Rob,” said Gwen.

They had just had their twice monthly sex, Rob squeezing her breasts once or twice then rolling over on top of her missionary style and she obligingly opening her legs to admit him. It was then several strokes, a grunt or two and she felt him spasm into her. Then it was off, a good night kiss and he was asleep in three minutes.

Gwen hadn’t had a simultaneous orgasm with her husband in over seven years. She had stopped trying for mutual sex some time ago and now, with eyes closed, fantasized as Rob got what he wanted. But his foreplay was virtually nonexistent and his intercourse not much longer, so by the time she could even visualize a lover in her mind, Rob was on, off and asleep.

Despite numerous efforts to improve their love life: Dressing provocatively, sex manuals, videos, even porn, Rob’s lovemaking remained just plain vanilla and even those were few and far between.

She once wondered if he could be having an affair but ruled it out. Other than their drab sex life there were no other indications. Besides, he was a supportive husband and father.

Rob, however, seemed to be getting what he wanted while Gwen ached for more.

As a result she had begun to wonder if this was all life had to offer.

Gwendolyn Morrow was thirty-seven, wife and mother of Daniel, their seventeen year old son. Everyone called her Gwen which somehow seemed more apt for a woman who stood only 4’9”. She was pretty, if not gorgeous, a pleasant face, short black hair, dark complexion and deep green eyes. Although short in stature her body was perhaps her best feature with full breasts and hips which caught ones eyes the moment she entered a room. A small waist and curvaceous legs completed her attention getting figure.

But Cindy had been shy and retiring as a youngster, always being kidded about being so short. As a result she had been asked out only a handful of times in school, they always ended in awkwardness and twice, boys wanting more than she was prepared to give. College had not been much better. She finally lost her virginity at a lakeside cookout, but while the boy was thrilled, she came away feeling empty and unfulfilled.

She met Rob her senior year and as much out of desperation than anything else, married him and was pregnant with Daniel within a few weeks.

Yes, she loved them both. Daniel, quite frankly had become a momma’s boy hanging on her every word. He and his father were reasonably close but it was his mother whom he idolized and strove to be near. Now in the middle of his high school senior year, Daniel had, like his mother before him, dated only sparingly and without any real relationships being formed.

She took some comfort in his devotion, and she knew that Rob, despite his bedroom deficiencies, loved her. But there just had to be more — there just had to be.

She had lost her father many years ago but her mother’s death, only two months ago, had been devastating. The two had been quite close and it had been her mother with whom she could talk, offering comfort and advice that always seemed to help. Shortly before her death, her mother had urged her to have a talk with her uncle Andre.

She had been somewhat puzzled. Andre, her mother’s brother, had spent very little time with family. He was a world traveler and wealthy investor, always jetting to some exotic land for both business and pleasure. She had wondered what he might have to impart. At the funeral he had smiled warmly and hugged her but only said they needed to talk.

Only today an email indicated he was arriving tomorrow and again suggesting that Gwen and he needed to talk privately. What in the world did he want to talk about?

Perhaps it had t do with her mother’s inheritance which was, after all, quite meager, or perhaps some family heirloom he wished to pass along to her.

She fell asleep still considering the conundrum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.