Samantha's Big Switch - Cover

Samantha's Big Switch

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a spin-off series to my story titled Big Time Switch. Some characters from the first series may or may not show up in this series. But a couple of them will be mentioned at least. Follow the story of a young girl as she gets used to living in the body of her recently discovered half sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   Coercion   Romantic   School   Body Swap   Incest   Oriental Female   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

I was at my locker getting the things I needed before going home for the day when I suddenly felt hands covering my eyes.

A sweet voice said, “Guess who?”

“Oh, could it be Misty?” I heard giggles behind me, “Or could it be ... Hmm. Oh, I know who it is. It’s Susan from P.E. class.”

“Guess again.” said the voice with a hint of laughter.

I then placed my hands over the two covering my eyes then said, “Could it be the wonderful Melissa Watson?”

When I turned around I got a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

She smiled from ear to ear and said, “You got that right beautiful. Hey what’s that smile for?”

“Oh not much. It’s just something silly really.” I said.

“Go on tell me. I want to know,” she said as she was practically bouncing.

I’m sure I was blushing as I said, “You called me beautiful. I hear that a lot but when you say it I can’t help but believe it.”

She squealed and said, “Yay. That’s the point of me saying that. I want my best friend to always feel beautiful. One of these days I’m sure that you’ll finally believe it without me telling you.”

I leaned down and hugged her and said, “Thanks. And just so you know I think you’re beautiful too.” It was her turn to blush. “Also thanks for letting me and Owen stay at your place while my Dad and Jessica are on their honeymoon. Are you ready to go?”

I’d thank her parents too but I’ve had the feeling that I’ve told them enough for the past couple days that they’re tired of hearing it. Her smile faded quickly and I was afraid that I had over done it with thanking her too.

Then Melissa said, “Actually I have an emergency cheerleading meeting. The entire squad is going to be there any minute, even the boys. Don’t worry it shouldn’t take more than half an hour. An hour tops. You can go ahead and head on over to my place without me if you want.”

“Really? Wow. They never call emergency meetings. At least not with the entire squad. That means something major is going to happen. Good luck.” I said giving her a hug.

“I’ll meet you at my place. And remember that my parents aren’t going to be home until late tonight. So my spare key is under the elephant statue.” Melissa said.

“I think I’ll wait out front of the school for you. I feel like walking with you.” I told her.

Melissa gave me a strange smile and said, “I’ll see you there, then.”

As I watched her walk away I couldn’t help but wonder why was she skipping away for a little bit? And what was that smile for? Must be because she was preparing for the cheerleading meeting. Any thoughts about that ran from my mind once I sat down on a bench just outside of our school and opened a book. I was reading one of the books in A Series of Unfortunate Events. I was worried for the children, especially Sunny. She was about to be attacked. My heart was beating fast with the suspense and worry.

It was at that moment when someone called out behind me, “Hey you’re...” I hadn’t heard anyone walk up behind me so I screamed a little. Okay, it was an embarrassingly loud scream. After his laughter died down he continued. “Sorry. You’re that Samantha girl aren’t you?”

It took me a moment to respond, I needed to let my heart return to its normal pace and for my breath to start once again. Once I was able to talk again and because I was a little upset with him for scaring me and laughing at me I decided to mess with him a little and I said, “That depends on which Samantha you’re talking about. There are about five of them in this school.”

I was hoping he wouldn’t point out that I was the only Asian Samantha. Or the one with really big boobs. I got a lot of angry glares from girls because I had the biggest boobs in school even the teachers had smaller boobs than me. The boyfriends of my fellow classmates kept staring at my chest. So I didn’t need this boy to mention that.

“Good point I guess. I’m looking for the Samantha that helps out in the school Library. The others wouldn’t be caught dead there.” said a really cute boy

“I happen to know for a fact that Samantha Stanley has been spotted there from time to time. So if that’s the one you’re looking for you’re out of luck. I have no idea where she’s at. That and she has a boyfriend and she’s pretty devoted to him.” I told the boy in front of me.

“Trying to be funny huh. That’s cute. But no, I’m not looking for Samantha Stanley. Besides I’ll just find her at home. She is my sister after all.” He told me.

I guess it’s a good thing I didn’t tell him that Samantha Stanley would probably be willing to mess around with him because he was cute. Which she has actually done a couple times. I had no idea she had a brother.

“I’m looking for Samantha Whitman. Since the other girls by that name are closer to five foot and you’re about six foot I take it that you’re the one I’m looking for.” He said seriously.

Seeing the seriousness in his eyes and how tight his shirt was I was beginning to have some feelings I had been suppressing for a while. Those feelings hugely affected the area that my panties were currently covering. At least I think they were covering that area. I could have left them at home again. I slipped my hands into my pockets and pinched hips to snap myself. That did two things. One it helped to get those feelings out of my mind and it let me know I was in fact wearing my panties. I don’t know why that last one was such a relief to me at that moment.

I looked into his beautiful dreamy eyes and almost lost it but asked, “Sorry for teasing you before. What is it that you needed with me?”

He paused a moment and I worried that I had said something more like, “Do whatever you want with me. I’m yours.”

But his next words cleared away my worries, “The Librarian Mr. Stine noticed you were hanging out here after hours. He sent me to tell you that there was an issue with some pipes or something and that the library was going to be closed tomorrow so you could spend that hour for study hour or even sleep in since you are a library aide during your first hour.”

I smiled. I always find it funny that a librarian has the last name, Stine. I’m sure he’s heard a lot of jokes about R.L. Stine.

I then looked somewhere other than this boy’s eyes and asked, “Thanks. Is there anything else Mr. Stine wanted to tell me? Or something else you wanted to say? I’d like to hear it if you did have more to say.”

He looked a little frantic for a moment then said, “Just that I love that book series you’re reading. It was one of my favorites growing up. Sad what happens to Count Olaf at the end though.”

“What? What happens to Count Olaf in the end? No never mind don’t tell me. Oh man now I’m wanting to skip to the end.” I said.

His eyes went wide and he replied with, “You haven’t read the series yet? I’m so sorry. I assumed that since that wasn’t a copy from the library and that it looks like it had been read a lot that you just loved the series enough to have read it a lot. I’ll go now.”

He ran off before I could say anything. I watched him run off until he was out of sight. Then as I was getting ready to take my seat and continue reading I saw Melissa standing by a tree.

She gave me an odd look and asked, “Who was that? What did he want with you?”

I shrugged and said, “I didn’t catch his name, I just know he’s Samantha Stanley’s brother. He gave me a message from Mr. Stine, that the library is going to be closed tomorrow.”

“Did he run off because he got scared talking to you because he likes you or something?” Melissa asked. She also looked a bit annoyed as she asked.

I laughed, “No. It’s unlikely that that’s the case. I haven’t had anyone like me for me for a while now. It used to be that they liked me for being the new girl. Then it was because I would spread my legs for them. Now it’s because they feel they need to be nice because of Zeke and Ken have been ‘encouraging’ them to act nice towards me.”

“Don’t be silly Samantha. I like you even though you’ve never spread your legs for me. You know that don’t you?” was her reply. Did she say something under her breath after her comment about me spreading my legs?

I hugged her and later as we walked I said, “I know you like me for me. You’re one of my only friends at the moment.”

Melissa gave a half smile. She looked as if she really wanted to say something but she stayed silent the entire five minutes it took to walk to her house from the school.

Once we entered her house she said, “I need to study for a while. I’ll talk to you later.”

I wanted to ask why she seemed so sad but what I said was, “I’ll cook something for us to eat. Then I’ll go to my room and study.”

Melissa gave what seemed like a fake laugh, “I doubt that. I bet you’ve already finished your school work. You hardly ever study yet you always get really good grades. Nerd.”

“When did you say your parents were going to get back?” I asked.

She shrugged then said, “I don’t think I did. But they should be back anywhere between six pm. and nine-ish. They said most likely nine-ish.”

I went to the fridge to get the ingredients needed for tonight’s dinner but when I opened the door I noticed that Melissa’s moms already had a meal prepared for us. They even left a nice little note. It was a nice thought but I was upset. Not only had I been looking forward to cooking okonomiyaki, a dish that Lucy’s mom taught me, but I was going to use the time I spent cooking to get my mind off the boy I talked to after school and off of sex. I grumbled a little then I headed to the backyard to play with Owen. I had been missing him all day. He was asleep when I put food in his dishes this morning. When I opened the door Owen jumped up from the spot he had been burying something and ran over to me. He stood up on his hind legs, getting dirt all over me and practically begged for his ears to be scratched. After I gave him the attention he asked for he was running around and rolling all over the place. As he laid on his back I saw something that made me stand up from the chair I had been in immediately. I had him follow me to the guest room that I was using and closed the door behind me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.