Samantha's Big Switch - Cover

Samantha's Big Switch

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a spin-off series to my story titled Big Time Switch. Some characters from the first series may or may not show up in this series. But a couple of them will be mentioned at least. Follow the story of a young girl as she gets used to living in the body of her recently discovered half sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   Coercion   Romantic   School   Body Swap   Incest   Oriental Female   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Even though knowing I had to change my life after having sex with those boys in the locker room I had a hard time giving up on sex. I continued having sex with a few of the boys throughout my junior year of high school, but never more than one at a time. After the first time with the boys, I was surprised that the talk of my supposed pregnancy and all my wild sex had died down, for the most part. I still heard whispers about it here and there though. It wasn’t until my summer vacation that I was able to get a handle on things for more than just a couple weeks at a time. Beyond that, I would go crazy from how horny I’d get. But before I got a handle on things I had a little fun with one of my teachers. On the last day of the year, I walked to the park and sat on a bench that was hidden from the normal path. I had slipped my teacher a note when the other students weren’t looking. I had been waiting in the spot I had indicated in the note for half an hour. I was about to give up hope that he’d come looking for me. In fact, I was in the process of standing up when I heard a snapping sound behind me. But when I looked in the direction of the sounds, nobody, was there.

Then I screamed when a hand touched my shoulder and a voice said, “Hey!”

After I calmed down I said, “You actually came. I was beginning to think I wouldn’t see you again. Especially since you’re moving. I thought I’d have to take matters into my own hands. So before you move I’ve got a treat for you, Mr. Carl Jobs.”

“Ooh. That’s sounds promising. Just one thing though. Since I’m no longer your teacher I’d like you to just call me Carl.” said Carl.

“I’ll think about it. All I can promise.” I responded giving him a silly look.

I took my former teacher’s hand and took him to a spot in the woods that my Dad showed me one time when he got really horny on our regular nature walks. He probably wouldn’t have done that but it was during a time when Jessica hadn’t been around for about a week due to a vacation with her mom and he had been trying to hold off until she got home. He obviously didn’t last long. He took me there after two days. Not that I’m complaining. I loved having sex with him outdoors. But unfortunately, that was the last time outdoors for a long time.

“Where are you taking me, Miss Whitman?” Carl asked.

I stopped in my tracks, spun around on my heel, and looked him in the eyes and said, “Tell you what. I’ll try and call you Carl if you call me by my first name.”

All he did was nod. So we continued to walk through the trees. It took a total of ten minutes before we found a small clearing with a tiny building in the center.

“Wow, that’s a really nice little cabin. And is that a blanket in front of the door?” Carl said with wonder in his eyes.

I chuckled, “It’s not exactly a cabin but I’d say that is, in fact, a blanket there. I should know, it is mine.”

“So what are we doing here?” Carl asked.

I took him to the center of the blanket and before I did anything more I told him, “How about no more questions for now? Questions may ruin the mood.”

Hesitantly he said, “Okay I guess. Correct me if I’m wrong but, since you’re down on your knees in front of me are you saying that you want to have some of the after-school tutorings you used to ask me for on a regular basis?”

Whenever we did anything sexual we would call it tutoring. But today I had something more than just fingering and blowjobs planned.

I chuckled once more and said, “Not exactly. This is going to be more of a goodbye celebration.”

After I slid his pants and underwear down I rubbed my cheek against his member and then started to lick. After I started sucking him I started fingering my pussy.

He placed his hands on my head and sort of purred, “You’ve always been the best at this. Oh yeah. Just like that.”

I pulled off his cock before too much pressure could build up. I looked into his eyes and said, “I can taste why you were late. So who was the girl you had your manhood in today?”

He blushed as he said, “Felicia Watson. She wanted to thank me for all the help I gave her this year.”

“I bet she did. Say didn’t she just turn seventeen like yesterday?” I asked.

“Actually that was her younger sister Melissa. Felicia turned eighteen a few months ago,” Carl said blushing even more.

I stood up and looked down into his eyes. I was a little bit taller than him.

“Is the fact that she’s eighteen the only way she got you into her panties?” I teased him because I already knew the answer.

He went from being red to pale as I dropped my blouse to my elbows. He quickly grabbed my blouse before it could fall all the way off me. He froze as he looked at what I had underneath my top.

“Wow. They’ve gotten ... I’ve never actually seen ... No bra?” he stammered.

“Go ahead. I know you’ve been wanting to suck them. They’ve grown since you last saw them in person.” I told him.

After he was done sucking on my breasts and giving them hickies and pulled away he said, “I didn’t know Asian women could get breasts so big. How big are these?”

I took a couple steps away and sternly said, “Assuming that all Asian women have small breasts is totally...” I took a deep breath then added, “Totally rude.” I briefly looked away then back to him. “Besides I get these babies from my Dad’s side of the family and they are mostly white. And thankfully they seem to have finally stopped growing. I don’t think I could handle anything more than these F cups.”

“Oh my God! Why are you naked?” he asked.

I quickly laughed at the fact he hadn’t noticed I had slipped my pants off while sucking him and then kicked my pants and panties off my ankles and smiled as I said, “I told you this was going to be a goodbye celebration. I’m finally going to let you do what you wanted to do the first time I let you play with my breast and finger my pussy under my panties. I’m going to let you fuck me any way you want.”

I soon found myself on my back with him pounding away at my pussy and sucking my breasts once again. Because this was a goodbye sexual experience I let him bite my breasts, which I usually would let a lover do to me. I was sure he had left bite marks. I just hoped he didn’t draw any blood. It didn’t take him long to shoot his load inside me that first time. The second time when he had me in the doggy style position he lasted much longer. He was so good in that position. As we both lay there on the blanket I gave him a kiss for the first time. But for some reason, I couldn’t bring myself to let my tongue into his mouth or his into mine.

With a smile on his face, he asked, “Samantha. What was that for?”

I placed a finger on his lips and said, “I thought I said no more questions. After I suck you clean I think it’ll be time to leave. Unless you can get it up again. If you do we’ll have to make it a quickie. And just so you know, you were amazing. I wish we had done this sooner.”

It turns out that telling him we needed to leave was unnecessary. After he was all clean except for my saliva covering the places our juices had once been we found out that he was unable to get hard again. So with the promise that if he was ever in town again that we would repeat this experience again unless one of us had found our special someone, we went our separate ways.

At home, Jessica ran up to me and gave me a hug. She asked, “Do you have time for some girl bonding? You’re Dad has been gone all day.”

“After I take a shower maybe. I’ve been a little busy with Mr. Jobs. That’s why I’m so late.” I told my soon to be Step-Mother.

“Ooh. Was he any good? I could join you in the shower and help you clean up. Wait did you use protection?” Jessica said. But when I shook my head no she acted shocked and added, “But you’re fertile today. Was that wise to have sex with a man during this time? You’re not trying to have his baby, are you? Is he the teacher that you’ve had a crush on?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.