Samantha's Big Switch - Cover

Samantha's Big Switch

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a spin-off series to my story titled Big Time Switch. Some characters from the first series may or may not show up in this series. But a couple of them will be mentioned at least. Follow the story of a young girl as she gets used to living in the body of her recently discovered half sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   Coercion   Romantic   School   Body Swap   Incest   Oriental Female   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

After the week of having sex with my principal and his dog Owen was over I worried for a while because the first night the condom he had used had broken and he came inside of me. I had worried that he had gotten me pregnant. If it had of been my Dad I wouldn’t have worried as much. I often had fantasies of having his babies alongside Jessica. Heck, even Jessica and I had talked about it. But it seemed that my Dad wasn’t fond of me getting pregnant while still attending high school and living with him. He said that if I wanted to carry his baby I’d have to have my own place first so people wouldn’t suspect that he was the father. Finally, I had gone to the school nurse’s office. And asked for a pregnancy test. Unfortunately, she told me she couldn’t hand out pregnancy tests. But she did tell me of a place I could get one. Asking her about a pregnancy test was almost as embarrassing as the time my Mother had told me about her first kissing experience with a girl.

I was in line at the store when a voice came up behind me, “That you Samantha?”

I spun around nearly dropping the little package. I started freaking out, even more, when I noticed it was Lucy’s mom Emily. I hid the pregnancy test behind me. She may not have seen what I had but she knew I was hiding something.

“Oh. You scared me. What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I work here. Your Dad didn’t tell you? That was one thing we talked about last time we met.” Emily informed me.

I shook my head no. The pregnancy test seemed to be getting heavier and heavier as we stood there. Was I sweating? Oh boy, this was not good.

She was about to say something when another worker from the store came up.

“Emily you’re needed at register five. And who is this lovely young girl? Sorry young woman.” asked the man who looked to be in his mid-twenties.

Emily surprised me and said, “This is my daughter Samantha. This is first time she came to see me at work. I haven’t seen her in months. She lives with her father.”

I stood there surly with my jaw to the floor looking at Emily.

The young man shifted his look to slightly pleased as he said, “Well then I guess I could take over register five for a few minutes if you’d like to catch up. In fact, your shift is almost over. Why don’t you take the rest of the day off.”

Emily looked pleased as she shook his hand and thanked him. I quickly bought my pregnancy test as Emily clocked out for the day. I held onto the pregnancy test tightly as I walked with this woman who was practically a stranger.

“You called me your daughter. I thought you didn’t want anything to do with me or my Dad.” I said.

She stopped in her tracks, though for a couple seconds then said, “I didn’t. But that was wrong of me to do. While I deeply miss my Lucy I thought it would hurt to visit with you. But not seeing you hurts worse. I don’t care about that anymore. If you are okay with it I’d like to see you more often. Maybe think of me as friend if not a second mother. If you want to know more about Lucy I can talk about her to you.”

I don’t know why but I smiled as I was saying, “I think I’d love that. I would like to get to know you.”

I was about to say more when somebody walked into me, knocking my package onto the ground. He picked up my pregnancy test and placed it back in the bag and handed it to me. I froze after taking it from him. It was one of the football players from my school. His name was Zeke Fox. He was almost as tall as I was. But that didn’t really matter. He was the best and strongest player on the football field. He was usually tanned and he had the most beautiful blond hair I had seen on a boy in my entire existence.

When he recognized me he gave a smirk and said, “You’re that Samantha girl from my English class aren’t you?”

I blushed and said, “Math class actually. And P.E. and Health class but no English.”

“Oh yeah. That’s right. You’re the brainy girl with the huge...” he quickly cleared his throat. “Fan following.”

“Fan following? Me? No, you must be talking about Erika Li. She’s the popular sports star.” I said shyly.

What was wrong with me I couldn’t look this guy in the face? Not to mention his eyes.

“Don’t listen to my daughter. She is too modest. So what is your name? You like my daughter?” Emily was saying.

That snapped me into the real world again. I was somewhat grateful for that because I was starting to dream about what it would be like to get to my knees and unzip his pants then and there.

Without thinking I said, “Mom! We need to go now.”

She looked at me as I was starting to push her away from this boy and his friend that I hadn’t noticed before.

“Why? Do you need to go pee-pee?” Emily said.

“Oh my GOD! Are you trying to embarrass me?” I shouted.

As it turned out Emily didn’t live too far from the store that shall now forever remain nameless. And hopefully forgotten from my memory. In her kitchen, she had a huge bowl of dog food and water on the floor.

“Sorry for earlier. I did not mean to embarrass you. Please tell me do you actually like that boy?” she said.

I shrugged, “Not really. I mean he’s cute and all but I barely know him. Besides, I don’t think he really likes me. I think it’s more these that he likes.” I indicated my breasts.

She nodded her head and thought for a moment before saying, “When I was your age I always prayed to get the perfect boob size. And look at me now.” She proudly puffed out her chest. She had a chest size a little smaller than what I had when I was still Ariel. “Beautiful no?”

“If I say yes can we change the subject?” I asked.

“Yes.” was all she said.

“Then ... y ... yes, they are beautiful.” I said. I felt weird about commenting about her breasts.

“Okay to change of subject. I know you said you didn’t like the boy but is that boy reason you need that?” she said pointing to the wrapped pregnancy test in my hands.

I turned red and was unsure how to respond but when I did my mouth was dry when I said, “No. He’s not. But the guy is from my school.”

I froze after that. Emily wrapped her arm around me and said, “Tell me more. I don’t mean all details. Those are private. But do you like that boy?”

It was getting hard to breathe. I knew I didn’t like Principal Carter that way but how was I going to tell this woman who was the mother of the body I was now using that.

I went with a partial truth, “At one point I thought I liked Harry. But it turned out to just be a crush. I thought if I did this something else would come out of it. But when after everything was done he has barely looked at me since. Oh, God. Please don’t tell my Dad or my Mom.”

Now she wrapped both arms around me and said, “I know what you’re going through. For me, I went through that with your father. When I looked at that recently separated man my heart and my ... my womanhood would shudder with excitement”

Hearing that made my entire body shudder but for an entirely different reason than her heart and womanhood did.

All I could say was, “Ew.”

She chuckled and said, “When I found out I was pregnant with his child I was overly joyed. I thought I had found a way to make him happy and to propose.” She frowned then looked to me. “Although that should never be excuse to get a man to marry you. Don’t spread legs and get pregnant to keep man. Not good. But when I found out he returned to wife and wanted to work out marriage I realized I was not heartbroken. I was only in love with the idea of someone to love me. And with my child, I had that.”

After that day people at school stopped talking whenever I was around. I didn’t mind, because I was still thrilled I hadn’t gotten pregnant by the Principal. Speaking of the Principal, I would still visit with him and his dog Owen every now and then. Sometimes I’d even give him a blow job in his office. Only once did he actually fuck me in his office. It wasn’t until December when things started to change.

I was walking to the girl’s gym locker room when a couple of people came up to me. I first noticed Ken Foxworthy. He was the boy that was with Zeke when we ran into one another when I was with Emily.

He gave me a sly smile when he said, “Hey Sam. How are you doing today?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.