Samantha's Big Switch - Cover

Samantha's Big Switch

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a spin-off series to my story titled Big Time Switch. Some characters from the first series may or may not show up in this series. But a couple of them will be mentioned at least. Follow the story of a young girl as she gets used to living in the body of her recently discovered half sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   Coercion   Romantic   School   Body Swap   Incest   Oriental Female   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

My Dad has a lot of energy and stamina for a guy his age. He quickly got out of bed, wrapped a towel around his waist and ran over to me. I took a step back but before I got too far my Dad wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

“I’m so sorry Samantha. I probably should have worn a condom. But I couldn’t find my supply. Maybe because things happened so quickly. And besides, she’s safe at the moment. We can go without a condom on your safe days if you’d like.” my Dad stated.

Jessica propped herself up on her side without covering herself up and said, “Actually I never said that I was safe. You asked me if I was and I said I might be. Then you just plowed into my precious virginity.” Jessica laughed at the look on my Dad’s frozen face. “Don’t worry. Kevin. I’m safe. While my Dad may believe I’m a lesbian my Mom knows the truth and she’s had me on the pill since my seventeenth birthday almost a year ago. I promised her I wouldn’t get myself knocked up until after I turned eighteen.”

I was half laughing when I said, “Okay I think that was going a little too far. I think my Dad may be stuck like this for a while. I think he’s imagining you saying he had just knocked up a seventeen-year-old girl. I would say he’s scared except for the bulge sticking out of his towel.” I then hugged my Dad. “I’m sorry Daddy. She wasn’t supposed to say that. It was planned for her to agree she was safe.”

When we pulled apart someone pulled my Dad’s towel down. I looked to Jessica standing next to him with his towel in her hands, holding it close to her Bosom. Then she came over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. And said, “I think your Dad is needing some attention. Don’t you?”

“What are you talking about? He just pulled out of you. He’s already had plenty of attention. Are you wanting me to check to see if he’s ready for you again?” I said.

“No silly you’re going to lick his cock clean and give him a blow job,” Jessica stated as she helped to lower me to my knees in front of my Dad.

“I’m not sure. His penis is all covered in your juice.” What I just said had finally registered in my head. I quickly added, “Okay I’ll do it. But after this, I want to eat your juices from the source one of these days. And I want it without it being mixed with any man’s seed.”

It took me a bit longer than I’d have liked to get as much of his penis down my throat. I was going to have to work at making this faster and to go all the way. I was able to fit three fingers between my lips and his base. I could have sworn I fit the entire thing in before. But for some reason, I couldn’t do it now. Eventually, my Dad had enough sense of mind to place his hands on my head.

The silence was broken when Jessica asked, “How come you call her Samantha when it’s just you two or people who know the secret, and not Ariel?”

With those words, Dad took a hard grip on my hair but when I made a worried moan around his penis he let go of my hair. I glared up at him but I continued what I had been doing.

“Mmm. Oh yeah, keep that up. Mmm. Well I ... I call her that because it seems like ... Mmm. It seems like the right thing to do. I called her Ariel a few times but she said that since her life as Ariel was now over that she should go by her new name from now on. Oh, Darling let’s move this to the bed.” my Dad said.

I reluctantly slid my mouth off his penis and when I stood up I said, “That sounds perfect to me. Let’s do it.”

I let him get on the bed then I started to unbutton the tight shirt I had borrowed from Jessica. I got no farther than two buttons when my Dad said, “Whoa. I think you misunderstood. I wasn’t suggesting we have sex. I just wanted you to finish giving me a blow job. My knees were getting a little unstable.”

“But what if I let you use a condom? Could we have sex then?” I said as I reached under my bed and got the condoms I had hidden there earlier.

“I don’t think it’d be proper with company here.” my Dad said.

Jessica slipped onto the bed next to my Dad, placed a hand on his shoulder and said, “I think it’d be kinda hot to see a father and daughter going at it.”

She then kissed him full on the lips. He didn’t say a word but he signaled for me to get on the bed. I quickly stripped out of my clothes and got on the bed. I was surprised when he took the condom then placed me on my hands and knees. But the biggest surprise was when he entered my butthole instead of my lower lips. It didn’t take long for him to go all the way to the base. After a few thrusts, I felt a tongue on my clit. I then opened my eyes and saw Jessica was underneath me playing with her lower lips. How had I not noticed her getting under me until she was licking me? I couldn’t resist the urge. I lowered my body and for the first time in my life ... either life I started licking another woman between her legs. For some reason, the taste of their combined juices seemed so much better coming from between Jessica’s legs than it did my Dad’s penis. Don’t get me wrong I still very much loved sucking on my Dad’s penis. Maybe it was the taboo of the situation that made it better this way. Who knows.

Throughout the night I would catch Jessica sneaking from my room to my Dad’s room. Once I waited about half an hour before I got up from my bed to see what was taking so long. Before I had fallen asleep before she got back. As I walked down the hallway I noticed the light shining through my Dad’s door. So I crouched down a bit and slid the door open. There they were on my Dad’s bed. Jessica was on top of him and I watched as her cute behind pumped up and down on my Dad’s penis for a minute or two. From the looks of things, they had been going at it for a while. Finally, she planted herself on my Dad and their buttcheeks kept clenching. Then after a couple minutes, she got off of him and she placed her head on top of his right shoulder and started rubbing his chest. The thoughts running through my head then were, “Oh my goodness are they cuddling?” After that, I quietly went to my room and fell asleep thinking of the image of my two favorite people. In my dreams, I would see Jessica grow my Dad’s penis and she’d mount me and talk about me having her and my Dad’s baby. When I woke up my first thought was that I wish I could have their baby. My second thought was about a wonderful sensation in between my legs.

I lifted the sheets and said, “That is one of the best ways to wake up in the morning. Thank you so much, Jessica.”

She finished getting me off before she sat up and gave me a funny look saying, “Only one of the best? What is better than that?”

I looked at her seriously as I said, “It’s actually tied with waking up with my Dad sliding his penis in me down there.”

She smiled and said, “Oh you naughty girl. It’s a shame though. You still use such innocent words for the things attached to our bodies and what sometimes goes inside us down there. Why don’t you say their other names?”

I was sure I was turning red as I was thinking of her question.

But instead of answering, I said, “Didn’t your Dad tell mine to make sure things don’t get too crazy between us?”

All she did was kiss my lips. As her tongue was caressing mine I thought of how I was actually enjoying my taste on her lips. And how I enjoyed my taste on my Daddy’s lips. It was fun to compare the two. But they couldn’t compare to tasting myself on his penis. I was about to answer when her phone went off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.