Samantha's Big Switch - Cover

Samantha's Big Switch

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a spin-off series to my story titled Big Time Switch. Some characters from the first series may or may not show up in this series. But a couple of them will be mentioned at least. Follow the story of a young girl as she gets used to living in the body of her recently discovered half sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   Coercion   Romantic   School   Body Swap   Incest   Oriental Female   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Finally, Saturday came along. I was at Jessica’s home. Jessica and I had been eating a snack in the kitchen when her Dog Goku tripped her Mom who had been carrying some milkshakes. And as luck would have it the milkshakes all landed on me. Also, it just so happened that the laundry doesn’t get done much there so they were out of towels. They aren’t slobs or anything it’s just that they have a lot of clothes and little in the number of towels. And they got behind in the laundry. I had spent a lot of time here and Jessica had spent plenty of time at my place when I was still me and living with my Mom. And we took plenty of showers at one another’s houses. And because I had run out of energy quickly and I’d sometimes pass out or have seizures Jessica would help me to take a shower a lot. I’ve always loved the shower at this house. It was so big and the water coming out of the shower head felt the best. I’d sit down in the same spot each time and hum a little song.

All too soon I heard Jessica clear her throat, “I brought you a towel and a robe. Your clothes aren’t done yet. And your bra may not have survived the washing machine. Sorr ... Wow. You’re actually really beautiful.”

I had stood up and turned towards her. I blushed and said, “You’re just saying that.”

“God no. If I didn’t have the hots for your Dad I’d totally turn lesbian for you.” I gave her a look and she corrected herself. “Okay, maybe just bi.”

We both laughed nex I said, “I think I’d actually like that. Oh goodness. I can’t believe I just said that. Sorry.”

In her room, she sat on her bed next to me and looked very serious when she said, “I feel like I need to share this with you.”

She handed me a small memory card and had me insert it into my phone. When I opened up the file she wanted a video started. First, it was her walking in on her Dad which seemed normal enough. Then I noticed strange sounds and then I saw he was moving weird. Then Jessica in the video had moved and I could see that not only had her Dad been masturbating but he had been doing it to a naked picture of her. She had accidentally made a noise and he noticed her there. He begged her not to tell her mother. With what happened next I figured he hadn’t noticed she had a camera phone running. He said that her mother hadn’t been sleeping with him lately and he was lonely. He asked Jessica if he could sleep with her or at least if she could give him a blow job. She said no at first. She said she was saving herself for the man she was in love with. But when he started to cry she said that she couldn’t have sex with him but she’d give him a blow job. She put the phone down in a spot where I could see most of what was going on. At one point the phone fell down. After that, I could only see the ceiling and hear sounds. Then a piece of clothing fell onto the camera. Soon after that Jessica had picked up the phone and ran into her room. Her Dad was calling after her. Then Jessica turned the camera to her full-length mirror. There I could see that she was now topless. And it looked like she had a huge load of semen all over her mouth, running down her chin and onto her chest. She then scooped up some of the semen and licked it off her fingers. Then she scooped up more, she was about to lick it off again but then with a wicked grin she pulled her pants down with her free hand, spread her legs, then she rubbed it into her pubic hair.

My heart was pounding so hard when the video ended there I said, “For a brief moment I thought you were going to put your Dad’s semen into your lower lips.”

She looked sad, “I nearly did. But at the last second, I chickened out. I only want the seed of the man I love inside of my pussy. Inside my womb.”

I could understand. At that moment I was wishing I had done that too. A little bit anyway. But I just loved the feeling of a man’s penis inside me. And I liked a variety.

I frowned, “Why show this to me though?”

I was in the process of removing the memory card when Jessica placed her hand on mine and said, “You keep it. I showed it to you and gave you that card in case ... My Mom and Dad are going to an old friend’s wedding. He’s coming back after but she’s staying for a while. She’s thinking of moving there. And I’m staying with my Dad. There are two reasons I need you to keep that video. One if my Dad were to try anything with me again I’d want you to send that video to the police. Minus the part, I played with his seed. And two I...” She thought hard for a moment. “Let’s forget that second reason. I should have told you a long time ago what I did with my Dad. I should have said something after it happened.”

“I don’t understand. We haven’t known each other that long. And that video looked like it happened at least...” I was saying when my BBBFF kissed me.

She took my moment of silence as an opportunity to say, “I know that you’re my best friend Ariel. You had a brain transplant like that one kid recently, didn’t you?”

“No! I ... I...” I choked out, “How did you figure it out?”

She smiled a half-hearted smile, “You’ve been my BBBFF for a long time. There were a few signs. Let’s just say, I started to suspect when we met at the hospital. But I pushed those suspicions out of my mind until I heard of that kid that had the brain transplant. There was our kiss. You kissed the same way you did on your last birthday as Ariel don’t you remember?” I didn’t remember that actually. “But the thing that confirmed my suspicions was when I saw you in the shower, sitting in your old favorite spot, humming our song. I knew you couldn’t have read that in a diary. Ariel couldn’t read or write music.”

“I was humming our song? I knew I was humming but I didn’t know what. What are you going to do now?”

“I figured I’d keep your secret just like I know you’re going to keep my secret about what happened between my Dad and me.” She said smiling at me.

“Silly. I knew you’d keep my secret. I meant what are you going to do with my Dad? Are you still wanting to go through your plan to sleep with him?” I replied.

She chuckled a little then said, “Of course I still plan on it. I’ve been in love with him for years.” She lifted my chin when I looked sad. “Just as I’ve been in love with you too.”

I was confused, “You can be in love with two people?”

As an answer, she kissed me with more passion than she had before.

When she pulled away I asked, “So is that a yes or a no?”

Jessica laughed and kissed me again. That day I experienced lovemaking with a woman for the first time. She caressed my body so gently. She sucked on my breasts with love. And she ate my lower lips with such ferocity that I thought my head would never stop spinning. I loved every moment of it. We laid together under her bed sheets and she was sucking on my left breast. I was talking about how she already had left some hickeys on them when her mother knocked on the door.

“Jessica I’m coming in.” Mrs. Carter said before barging in.

“Mom! This isn’t what it looks like.” Jessica shouted.

I was frozen in place as Jessica jumped out of her bed and ran to her Mom.

“So you weren’t just sucking on this young girl’s breast? What is your father going to say when he finds out you’re doing that kind of stuff with other women?” Mrs. Carter asked.

“Firstly I guess it was what it looked like. But not for the reasons you think. Kind of. Maybe. And secondly, Dad already knows I’m into girls.” Jessica tried to explain.

Mrs. Carter’s face went blank then she said, “But whenever we go out together I see you checking out the boys all the time. You even comment about them under your breath when you think I’m not listening. I don’t understand. What’s going on here?”

“Well, this all started as a way to stop Dad from trying to set me up with a new guy. I told him I was a lesbian. But when I met A ... when I met Samantha some new feelings came out. Don’t get me wrong I still like guys. I like guys a lot. But I really like this girl too.” Jessica said that last part while looking at me.

Only when she looked away did I realize that when she got up did she flip the sheets up enough to expose the fact that I was naked. Unfortunately for me, Mrs. Carter had already seen my naked body. For some reason, the thought that ran through my head the most at that moment was that this still wasn’t as embarrassing as my Mom telling me about her first kiss with a girl.

Mrs. Carter looked from me back to her daughter, “I wanted to let you know that the dryer had a little accident and it won’t be drying any clothes again. And your father called he and I are going to need to leave early so he’s going to be here in about five minutes. You and your friend better get ready if you’re still going to her place.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.