Samantha's Big Switch - Cover

Samantha's Big Switch

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a spin-off series to my story titled Big Time Switch. Some characters from the first series may or may not show up in this series. But a couple of them will be mentioned at least. Follow the story of a young girl as she gets used to living in the body of her recently discovered half sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   Coercion   Romantic   School   Body Swap   Incest   Oriental Female   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

When my Dad got there I started to run towards him. My first thought was to jump into his arms and to start stripping. But instead I gave him a big hug.

“What was that for? Did you miss me that much?” he asked.

I took a step back and looked to my Mom then back to Dad.

“Didn’t Mom tell you?”I wondered.

At first they both looked serious, but that didn’t last long. They soon both started laughing.

“Sure she told me. I just wish I had been here when you first saw him. So tell me have you picked out a name for him yet?” My Dad told me with a hint of laughter still in his voice.

Part of me wanted to tease him right back and say, ‘Sure I named him pregnancy. ‘ but because I didn’t want to explain that to my mom I settled with the truth, “I toyed around with the name Trip or even Dick but I think I’ll go with one of two names, Ron or Rod. Maybe.”

I was thinking the name Ron after my crush from Harry Potter. And Rod after one of my favorite parts of the Male genitalia.

“I think we had better not call him Rod if that’s your reasoning for calling him that.” said my Mom.

I looked up at my mother and said,”What? My reasoning?”

My Dad cleared his throat, “You may have been talking out loud when you were talking about why you were thinking of giving him those names.”

“Oh my goodness.” I said covering my face which I was sure was red.

I wanted to run back to my room but my Dad caught me and held me in his arms.

Just as I was calming down my mom said, “And exactly why is the ‘ROD’ your favorite part of the Male genitalia? I hope it’s not from any up close and personal experience on your part. Now I know I’m not really the person to be saying that but I really think you’re too young for that.”

I gave a nervous laugh I needed to find s way to keep her from finding out what I’ve been doing since I became Samantha. SanI said, “Not exactly. Back before the operation when I thought I was dying and I’d never get to see one in person I was fascinated with old statues and paintings that showed the guys in the nude.”

It wasn’t a lie exactly. I really did look at a lot of that stuff. In fact before my operation I even deleted a lot of pictures from my phone, just in case I didn’t live to see the next day.

My Dad gave me a funny look and asked, “Why are you playing with your shirt like that?”

“Kevin! Don’t ask her that?” my mom scolded my Dad.

Without thinking I said, “My bra is really uncomfortable. I think my boobies are growing.”

“Again? We just bought some new bras not that long ago.” Dad complained.

“Why don’t you and I go and get you some new bras. We’ll leave your father to watch the puppy.” I could have sworn she gave my Dad a wink when she said that last part.

It was weird shopping for bras with my mom. It wasn’t really needed to before. Because I had really small boobs. That and my skin couldn’t handle the pressure the bras put on me. The most embarrassing thing though was when she insisted on going into the booth with me and yelling out, ‘Holy cow they’re so huge’ when I took my top off. When staying at her house I wore very baggy clothes. Just in case she brought any guy’s over and I wouldn’t be tempted to sleep with them or they showed me any attention.

“Hey Mom. Whose car is that in your driveway? Were you expecting anybody?” I asked.

For a brief moment I had a bad feeling it might belong to one of her boyfriends.

“Hmm. Maybe your Dad invited somebody over. Let’s go check.” She told me. The way she said that made me suspicious. But I went inside with my Mom anyways.

As I walked through the house I was keeping my eye out for who our company could be. I heard some noise in the guest room and sure enough that’s where the company was. At first I saw my Dad he just picked up my new dog and then someone else came into view.

“Jessica?” was all I said.

She looked at me with a huge smile and said, “Someone told me it was your birthday today. So I decided to get acquainted with your new and very adorable puppy. I just really love him so much. I bet Goku would love him too.”

“Unless they decide to fight over their lovely human masters.” my Mom said.

We had lots of fun at my ‘birthday party’ that day. I kept on seeing these looks that Jessica would give my Dad. It gave me a funny feeling inside. Near the end of the day my parents went outside to talk for a while, to give us girls some time alone.

I sat down petting my dog. I had actually decided on the name Trip.

I turned to Jessica and said, “During a weekend someday or after school is over would you like to spend the night at my place? I’m still new here and I don’t know very many people.”

“Sure I’d love to. I’m going to be busy for a couple weeks but the first weekend of next month would be a great time to do that. But I could always go and visit you on the weekend between now and then? I’d just need your address.” my friend told me.

I gave her a hug and said, “Thank you so much.” I quickly pulled away and told her, “Uh that hug was from Trip. He’s really fond of you.”

Jessica laughed and while rubbing Trip’s tummy said, “And I’m very fond of Trip too.”

I looked down but I kept a look at her out of the corner of my eye as I said, “And my Dad’s fond of you too.”

She blushed then she said, “Really? Wow. And here I thought he had a thing for you.”

“What?” I shouted. In a hushed tone I said, “But I’m his daughter.”

With a sly grin she said, “That doesn’t always stop a father from lusting after his child. Don’t tell anyone this but I’ve caught my Dad masturbating to my picture a couple times. I think that’s why my mom divorced him. She could tell he had feelings for another woman. She just never knew whom those feelings were for.”

Sheepishly I asked, “So who has the bigger penis? My Dad or yours?”

“First tell me something. Have you ever had sexual thoughts about your Dad? Ha I knew it. The look on your face tells the story. You have thought of your Dad. Well my Dad has a nice size but it’s nothing compared to your Dad’s. I’d do anything to get him into bed even just once.” Jessica told me.

I looked her in the eyes and said, “I think I can arrange that for you. You just have to do one thing for me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.