Samantha's Big Switch - Cover

Samantha's Big Switch

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a spin-off series to my story titled Big Time Switch. Some characters from the first series may or may not show up in this series. But a couple of them will be mentioned at least. Follow the story of a young girl as she gets used to living in the body of her recently discovered half sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   Coercion   Romantic   School   Body Swap   Incest   Oriental Female   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

I took one step into the hallway then I went back to my room and grabbed my robe. Then after I put it on I ran after my Dad. I was getting worried when I didn’t find him in the first couple rooms I looked. Then finally I found him in the living room. He was sitting in his favorite chair looking through some papers. I sat down next to him. He raised a hand when I was about to say something. We stayed silent for a while. I watched as Uncle Carl and his boys walked out the door. Alex held up a sign that said they were going for some supplies. They’ll be back around dinner time. It was about thirty minutes before he put his papers away and looked at me.

With a sad look in his eyes he said, “I’m so sorry if you thought I had meant you had to have sex with them. I would never ask you to do it with anyone you didn’t want to do it with. You must hate me for that.”

I sat on his lap, I almost kissed his lips. Kissing still didn’t feel right to me. So at the last second I hugged and kissed his cheek.

“I could never hate you. You’re my Dad. You have always been there for me when I needed help. If it weren’t for you I would have died. It’s just that I’m used to living with Mom. She had a way of talking and I need to get used to the fact that the way you say things has different meanings for the both of you. I just hope you don’t stay mad at me for long. Especially when I tell you that I really loved having sex with all three of them. But don’t worry you were still the best.” I informed my Dad.

My Dad looked mad then his face shifted to calm before he said, “Different meanings. Your mom never had you have sex with anyone before did she?”

“What? No she didn’t You were the first one I ever had sex with. I just wish you were the first one this body ever had sex with.” I looked away then back to the one that belonged to the lap I was sitting on, “Did you ever have sex with Lucy?”

“I never did. I was too afraid. But I did see her naked plenty of times. Whenever she stayed at my place she would always walk around naked. She wasn’t trying to seduce me or anything. Well maybe a couple times. She and her mom were kind of nudists. Most of her family were actually.” he said finally returning my hug.

“I’ll clean up and when our guests return I’ll let them know that there will be no more ... n ... there will be no more sex with me.” I told him.

He shook his head, “You don’t have to do that. Not for me. It will have to be because you want to stop it.”

“I’d kind of like to keep doing it if that’s okay.” I said. I kissed his cheek again when he nodded yes. I got up and added, “Would you like to join me in the shower Kevin?”

He gave me a sly grin and said, “Only if you don’t call me Kevin while we’re in there.” When he got up he paused and grimaced, “There is one more thing. After your Uncle and the boys are gone we’re going to have to stop the sex for a while. I don’t think you’ll need it as therapy any more.”

Knowing that my sexual fun with my dad was soon going to be over I went all out in the shower. I even gave him a blow job. I stopped short of him letting his load go. He ran his hands all over my body and squeezed all the right places. I was in paradise when he got on his knees and put one of my legs over his shoulder and started eating me out. I must have climaxed two or three times. Then he finally made love to me in the shower with my back pinned against the wall. This was so much better than the first time we had sex here.

As we were drying off Dad said, “I notice you’re finally growing your pubic hair in this body. You must be thrilled.”

I was but I didn’t want to talk to him about that. I was embarrassed that I had brought it up with him in the first place.

I frantically thought of something to say, “What were those papers you were looking at in the living room?”

“Oh those? They were all the papers that we needed to make you legally the identical twin sister of Lucy Whitman. And the papers to prove we own the house we’re going to move into and your school papers and a lot of other fun stuff.” he said.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Until it came to bed time. We realized our house really wasn’t big enough to room all of us in separate rooms. So Alex and Link fought over who could stay in my room. I tried to set it up so I could sleep in my Dad’s room but he said no because he did have to get up early in the morning and go to work. It was finally settled that I’d share a room with Alex. And yes we did spent a good share of the night with him in each of my holes. Once he went in my butt and if he were to want to go back in my lower lips or my mouth he had to wash up first. I don’t think he was all that thrilled to have to clean up. But once he was inside me again he didn’t complain. It’s a good thing I wouldn’t be able to get pregnant for a while because I was not ready to be a mother at the age of fifteen or sixteen. I was still getting used to being sixteen again. My Uncle and cousins spent a week with us. And during that week I spent a lot of time with at least one of them inside my body. The weirdest time was when both my Dad and Uncle both had a turn with me at the same time. Even though they were good and part of me did like it, it was so strange for me that I told the men that I would only have sex with one of them at a time from then on out. They were disappointed but agreed. My Dad was good to his word. We stopped having sex for a while.

I had been without sex for one month and we were in our new house when my Dad came to my room.

“Darling why were you crying?” he asked.

“Because I realized something. I realized I’ve become just like Mom.” I cried.

He looked nervous, “What do you mean?”

“I’ve become addicted to sex. I think that I’m a nymphomaniac.” I said with my crying finally starting to slow a little.

“You’re nothing like Kim. You’ll be able to pull through this. You’re probably just getting overwhelmed by the brain transplant. Maybe something inside you is telling your body that you need sex. Maybe after a while it’ll calm down and you’ll be able to live a peaceful life.” he tried to tell me.

I started crying again and said, “I don’t want peaceful. I want to have sex. Daddy please make love to me now. Just one more time PLEASE!!!”

He stood up and walked a few steps away, “I can’t. Not now. We don’t have any protection.”

“But I don’t need any. You said I can’t get pregnant. Six months haven’t gone by yet.” I shouted.

“Remember when we went for your check up? Some of the tests showed that you’re now very fertile. Much more so than Lucy was.” he said.

“I don’t care I need your penis now. I’m going crazy.” I said.

My Dad took one step closer to me and then stopped, “I can’t. Not now anyways. We need ... Don’t cry ... Oh heck. Okay I’ll do it this one time.”

The next morning I looked to my Dad, “I’m so sorry Daddy. I don’t know what came over me. How could I fall asleep just as you got into bed with me? I feel so stupid.”

“Don’t worry darling. I’m actually glad it happened. I would have worried I’d get you pregnant.” Dad told me in a sympathetic voice.

“But now we won’t have time to have sex. We have a really busy day today. First you’re taking me to my new school to have me take a test to see what grade and class I belong in. Then you’re taking me to get my new school supplies and clothes. Then finally you’re taking me to Mom’s house to spend the weekend there. I’m not too sure I’m wanting to spend the weekend trapped in my room listening to Mom with one or more of her boyfriends.” I complained.

“Don’t worry. It won’t be that bad.” my Dad said smiling.

“How can you be so sure? I could see you saying that if Jessica were going to be there. But I haven’t seen her since I was in the Hospital. And then all that time when I lived with Mom. I know what it’s going to be like. She’s going to be having one stop orgy after another with a different guy each night. It’s not like that’s changed or anything.” I took a few deep breaths. “Okay maybe you’re right. I may just be overreacting because I’m nervous.” I was unsure of how long I’d talked by the end.

“It’s okay Samantha. I understand where you’re coming from. I remember what it was like when I had to change schools in high school. My parents moved at least three times during that time.” Dad frowned a little. “But I’d keep that orgy business to yourself and not mention it to your mother. She’s done a lot to change since your operation.”

“I find that hard to believe. Why would she do that?” I asked.

“I think it had something to do with not only not being there when you went in for the operation but then when you woke up and she hadn’t cleaned herself up. She took a really hard look at herself. She said she wanted to change for you. And don’t give me that look. You’re feeling guilty for saying all that stuff about her aren’t you? Well don’t.”

On the drive to the school I turned to my Dad and said, “Thanks for talking to me and helping me to feel less guilty. I love you Daddy.”

While keeping his eyes on the road he said, “Anything for my daughter. Now why don’t you tell me how you feel. You had a really hard night last night.”

“It’s kind of strange but I feel really good. It’s like I don’t feel the temptation of sex any more.” After he gave a weird look I corrected myself, “Okay the urge is still there but it’s manageable. It no longer feels like I’ll go crazy without a you know what between my legs. Don’t laugh. I just don’t feel comfortable saying something more descriptive at the moment.”

After we got to the school the principal sat my Dad and I down at a table in one of the many rooms and left to go get the tests for me. He was tall, muscular and very handsome. There was something about him that seemed very familiar. I watched him walking away and when he closed the door I turned to my Dad.

“I was wrong. I’m feeling the urge really bad. I can’t stop picturing what it’d be like with the principal pounding away on top of me. I can’t go to this school if I’m always going to picture that. Maybe I can be homeschooled.” I whispered.

My Dad laughed, “If we did that wouldn’t you be having the same problem?”

He laughed again at my frown so I said, “At least I won’t get expelled for trying to sleep with my teacher. And believe me if I go to school here I’m most likely going to try to get the principal to have sex with me.”

I would have said more but it was then that someone came in through the door. I was shocked by the person I saw.

“Dr. Whitman? What are you doing here? Is that Samantha?” asked a young girl.

“I’m trying to get my daughter enrolled here. What are you doing here? I thought you went to school at Ariel’s old school.” my Dad said.

“I do. That school had some flood damage and is under renovation or something like that. So I’m here to bring my Dad his lunch. And I’m helping out around this school for some extra school credit. Hi Samantha. That is you isn’t it?”

I got a little nervous at first seeing the look that Jessica was giving my Dad. But when I saw how oblivious he was I felt better. Especially when an idea came to mind.

“Yeah it’s me. I’m so glad to see you. I’ve missed hanging out. I would have called you but I forgot to ask for your number.” I looked to my Dad then back to Jessica. “I think my Dad missed you too. I’d like for you to come over some time.” I acted all shy when I said the next line. “That is if you’d like to. I’d understand if you don’t want to hang with me now that you know I have little to no hair on my head.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.