Samantha's Big Switch - Cover

Samantha's Big Switch

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a spin-off series to my story titled Big Time Switch. Some characters from the first series may or may not show up in this series. But a couple of them will be mentioned at least. Follow the story of a young girl as she gets used to living in the body of her recently discovered half sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   Coercion   Romantic   School   Body Swap   Incest   Oriental Female   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

“I have to admit that’s not exactly the response I was expecting.” my Dad stood up and added, “I was serious. I do believe sexual activity would seriously help you along with your physical therapy. If you want to do it with someone else I’d be okay with that. Heck I saw how you were around that puppy and how you orgasmed when it bit your nipple. If you’d prefer a dog as your partner I can arrange that. I know your mother enjoys doing it with dogs from time to time. At least the pictures and video clips she sends me on occasions suggests she does. But for now I’ll let you think that over.”

Before my Dad got to far I grabbed his arm. If he wanted he could have easily pulled away. At the moment I didn’t have the strength to hold him there. In fact I was surprised I had the strength to move my arm the way I did after all the physical activity I’ve gone through so far today.

“I want you Daddy.” was all I said.

“Are you sure about this? Once it’s done it can’t be un...” Daddy was saying.

“I’m sure. I’ve been horny practically since I first woke up in this body. And having that puppy nip at my booby was the last straw.” I informed my father.

I saw a half smile on my Dad’s face before he locked the door and flipped a switch.

“The switch is to let the staff know that I’m busy with a patient. Although they won’t know in what way. They’ll think that I just want some alone time with my daughter. Don’t worry they know about both you and your body being my daughters. And they know to keep things a secret. I’ll try and be gentle. But due to this being part of your physical therapy it may hurt a bit. But hopefully not too much.” my Dad said as he started to undress.

“Holy guacamole, Jessica was right!” I shouted.

“What about?” he looked concerned. “You didn’t agree to this as just a test did you? My sister pulled the same test on me once. I’d hate to think you’re doing the same thing.”

I chuckled then said, “It’s not that. She just read in a book that when a girl sees her first naked man before he makes love to her for the first time your heart, among other things is supposed to get really excited.” It wasn’t exactly a lie. She had told me that. On her sixteenth birthday When I was fifteen. She’s a year older than me.

“What kind of books is she reading? Never mind don’t answer that. We need to get things moving along.”

My Dad had just grasped the blanket that was covering my body when I put a hand on his.

“Do you have a condom? If you don’t I’ll still agree to do this. It’s just that I’d feel much better if you had one.” I said.

He took his free hand and placed it against my left cheek and said, “Part of the process of the brain transplant was setting up...” he went into a long bunch of technical terms, but when he saw what must have been a very confused look on my face he simplified everything, “Your body is going to be acting as if it’s on the pill for the next six months. Give or take. If you start having your period again before that time that means your body was able to work through the healing process faster than expected.”

I then took my hand off my Dad’s and let him remove my blanket and my robe that my Dad had brought from home. He then set the bed up in to a good position for our next planned activity and then got on it and above me. I thought that Jessica would probably be jealous of what I was about to do. I was running through different scenarios of her finding out when my mind snapped back to reality. I felt my Dad’s penis slip into my new pussy. I was surprised how well he felt inside of my body. As soon as he was all the way inside me I wrapped my arms around him. He held still. Even though I couldn’t hold onto him for long I was surprised how long I was able to hold on. I did it because I felt so good with him so close to me. When I let go that’s when my Dad slowly started to pump in and out of me. I’d never felt so good in my young life as I did with my father. Especially when he shot his load inside of me. Only one thing came close to ruining the mood for me. After my Dad came inside me he tried to kiss me on the lips.

I turned my head and said, “Having sex with you for the first of many times has been really great. But I’m not ready for kissing yet.”

“I’m sorry darling. Is there anything I can do to make up for that mistake?” he asked with honesty on his face.

“I’m probably going to need another sponge bath. And I’d also like a dog.” was all I was able to get out before I fell asleep.

The combination of my regular physical therapy and the twice daily dose of sex with my dad must have worked because I was able to get out of the hospital that doubled as a physical rehab center three days early and that was for the first guess on when I’d be able to get out. The one month mark. Since news of me being the long lost identical twin sister of Lucy hadn’t gotten out very far yet I still had to wear a disguise over my face as I left the hospital. I was laying on the couch of our new home two weeks later. We’d been quiet for a while that day. Ever since he asked me if I thought I’d ever go out into the world and find someone my own age. I had told him I didn’t know. I was pretty happy staying with him for now. I had my head on my dad’s shoulder watching a movie in the mid morning, when a thought entered my mind.

“Dad can I ask you a question?” I wondered aloud.

“Sure honey. Ask me anything. Wait it’s not about a puppy is it?” he said.

“Ha. No it’s not about that. When this body was being prepped for the operation did you or somebody ... um ... did someone pop the cherry in this body?” I hesitantly asked.

My Dad gently sat up and told me, “Actually that was done a while ago. Way before Lucy even passed away.”

“Really? How did that happen?” I asked.

“I’m not really sure I should say. It’s kind of private.” he replied.

“Who from. It happened to my body after all. Wait it wasn’t you that took her virginity was it?” I said.

“I guess you’re right. And no I didn’t take her virginity.” my Dad told me.

“But did you ever have sex with Lucy? When we have sex it seems like you are familiar with doing it with this body.” I asked.

“Will you let me tell you or will you keep asking questions whenever I start? Okay Lucy’s friend came over one day when she was staying with me. And I ran to the store to get them some food for lunch. And when I came back I checked on them. I overheard them talking about how her friend couldn’t believe how Lucy had actually been a virgin before this. She hadn’t locked the door. I was shocked at finding Lucy knotted to some kind of Shar Pei mix breed of dog. Well kind of.” my Dad informed me.

I tried to wrap my mind around the idea of my body having had sex with a dog when my Dad added in the words, kind of.

I looked him in the eyes and asked, “Tell me that again. How can it be kind of? Did she do it or not? Did you get there in time to stop it?”

My Dad was starting to turn red with embarrassment.

Finally he said, “Well she did have a real dog in the room and she was rubbing it’s cock. But she was also on her knees and an elbow letting her friend pump her with a life sized model of the dog she had with her. Cindy was even using a pump that was attached to the dog shaped vibrator that would send actual sperm into the person that was using it. And I got there in time to see the load get shot into my Lucy. As she screamed out that she wanted the dog to impregnate her. Not the exact words she used though.”

My Dad and I just sat there speechless for a few moments. I thought of what it would have been like if that scene had happened to me. The old me if I had been up to the task. For some reason trying to picture that happening to this body I could only think of it happening to my sister Lucy.

Finally the silence got to me, “I’m sorry but I have to ask this. But what happened next? Did you find out what the liquid was inside that doggy pump?”

Dad turned a little green as he said, “Is it okay if we don’t talk about this right now?”

Dad shifted in his seat and I then looked down and noticed that he had a nice bulge in his pants. I reached for his pants thinking he’d be wanting some sex soon. But he took my hands away from his pants and stood up.

My heart was beating faster than it was a moment ago. He was wanting me to get on my knees and suck him off. I hadn’t done that before. I’ve licked him off before. Especially after he shot his load inside me.

I smiled and said, “If you really want this then I’m willing to try. I just wonder how much I’ll be able to take.”

He had a funny look on his face and said, “What? Oh! No, I don’t need that either. Not tonight. Not for a while actually.”

My heart was breaking. Was he tired of my body already? I figured a while ago that the story he gave me about us having sex to help my physical improvement was just that. A story, in other words bologna. But he doesn’t know that I know.

I was crying when I replied, “Why? Will we ever do it again? It really has helped me feel better.”

He smiled at me with a sad smile and said, “Of course we will. It’s just that we’re going to have some company coming over later today and they’re going to be staying for a while. I’m going to need you to keep them company while I’m finishing up the rest of the details that will let us go back to our old home town. I guess I should say my old hometown. Even though we still won’t be moving for a while longer. I’m still not sure it would be good for you to go back to your old school. Or back in with your mom. She’s busy transitioning into a new job. So staying at her place is out for now.” As an afterthought he added, “You will be able to help out with our guests, won’t you?”

I breathed in deeply and when I breathed out I said, “Who is coming exactly?”

“Your Uncle Carl and his two boys. You can think of this as your first test of being Samantha Whitman, instead of Ariel or Lucy. You up to that?” he asked scratching his head.

I wasn’t sure I was “UP” to that. I had never actually planned on keeping anyone company like that other than my dad for a while. I was afraid I’d mess things up if I spoke so I just nodded my head.

I was laying down in my bed when my the doorbell rang out signalling that our guests were now here. I went to the door was bent down to move the stepping ladder so I can look out the peephole in the door. It wasn’t until I saw there was no stepping ladder there that I actually remembered that I no longer needed it. My half sister was about eleven inches taller than my old body and now that I in her body I was now tall enough to reach the peephole on my own. There are some things I’m still trying to get used to doing in this new body. Is it strange that height is one of the hardest things to get used to, if not the hardest thing at times? I wanted to tease my Uncle when I saw him like I normally did whenever he came by when I was visiting my Dad but I needed to do whatever I could to not give away the secret that I used to be Ariel. Now that the story of two young friends being in an accident and the boy only survived by having his brain transplanted into the girl’s body was big in the news now.

What I did though was leave the chain lock on the and opened the door as wide as the chain would allow and said, “Are you my Uncle? I thought there was supposed to be more with you.”

He smiled huge grin that only made the resemblance between him and my Dad more obvious and said, “I sure am little miss. My boys are just getting some things from the truck. We figured three strange men would be a little overwhelming for you when you opened the door. You must be little Samantha. Where’s your Dad?”

I closed the door, undid the chain lock, opened the door again, I took a big step back, and said, “My Dad had to go and take care of some business and told me to keep you and the boys ... company. Come on in.”

My Uncle Carl rushed in and gave me a great big hug. I made a nervous squeal and he immediately backed up and said, “I’m so sorry. I just an affectionate person. I love giving and getting attention. I guess I should have thought of the fact that you wouldn’t be like me or your sister.”

I blinked rapidly for a couple seconds and said, “My sister?”

“Lucy. She really loved hugs too. We’d have this contest to see who could give the hug first. You look so much like her I just forgot myself for a moment. Sorry about that. Tell you what to make up for it how about my boys and I give you a great big welcome to the family present?” Uncle Carl said as he closed the door.

Oh my god this was it. I hadn’t expected this to come so soon. He was wanting me to keep him company now. I swallowed hard, got on my knees and reached for his shorts and before he could say anything I pulled them and his underwear down to his knees.

“I’ve been getting ready for this since my dad told me about you coming here. I hope you enjoy this. I haven’t even done this for Daddy yet.” I told him.

“That’s nnn ... Well if you insist. Let’s just move this to the living room.” When I just licked his penis he added, “Or here is fine.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.