Samantha's Big Switch - Cover

Samantha's Big Switch

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a spin-off series to my story titled Big Time Switch. Some characters from the first series may or may not show up in this series. But a couple of them will be mentioned at least. Follow the story of a young girl as she gets used to living in the body of her recently discovered half sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   Coercion   Romantic   School   Body Swap   Incest   Oriental Female   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

“Oh darling you’ve always been cute. I just wish you could have seen it like your mother and I could. That was about the only thing we could agree on.” Dad told me.

I rolled my eyes for the first time in this body, “I did see myself. I wasn’t skinny, my skin wasn’t silky smooth, it even bruised very easily. The list goes on. Heck I didn’t get my first pubic hair until I was close to 16 years old.”

I blushed when I realised I had said that last part out loud. I looked to my father and felt better to notice I wasn’t the only one to blush. My dad pretended to have not heard that last part and we spent some time doing different examinations to see how well my body and the brain transplant truly went. There was only so much they can do with tests when I’m unconscious. Some of the tests seemed personal to me. It was weird having my dad touch my body and not just over my hospital gown. He directly touched the skin of my body. Thankfully he didn’t touch my new pussy and mostly avoided touching my boobs. Although he did touch my inner thighs close to the pussy. I felt something similar to what I thought an electric shock running through my body would feel like when he came close to touching the most special part of my body down there. I was disappointed when I looked down there and noticed that I was once again without pubic hair. I guess some things weren’t meant to be. I always thought I’d be embarrassed having my dad see me naked but for some reason I was excited. I hope this didn’t mean I was going to be like my mom after all. I couldn’t help myself from looking down between my Dad’s legs. Then thought to myself for a brief moment that if my future lover were to be what it seemed like my dad was like in between his legs, that it might not be too bad to be a little like my mom at times.

As I was trying to shake the image of what my dad would look like naked, and the image was just about to move to what it would feel like with him on top of me and inside of me when I heard him say, “You’re not listening are you?” Now that he had my attention he continued, “Everything checks out just fine. A little better than expected actually. But you still have a ways to go before you’re going to be released from here. Before you are though there are a few things you need to know. Some things I should have told you before the surgery.”

I then burst out in an unexpected fit of giggles. Luckily it didn’t last long. Buy the time it ended I told my confused father, “Sorry but before you say anything else my body really needs something.” I wanted to say my body needed his cock but what I ended up saying was, “My feet are feeling kind of funny, and it felt really good when you touched them earlier during the exam. So is there any chance you can massage my feet? I felt nervous about asking you that and I think that’s why I burst out giggling like that.” That of course was a lie. But I didn’t feel like I could tell him the truth.

My Dad looked a little relieved as he moved to my feet and said, ‘Sure darling. I can tell you what I need as I massage these lovely little feet.”

The idea of my Dad calling them lovely little feet somehow spoiled the mood. He never talked about me like that. So part of his mind must be thinking of his other daughter still being in this body.

I shook my head and said, “I think I’d rather have some silence for a while. If that’s okay.”

He shrugged his shoulders then said, “Sounds good but before I go silent I need to tell you I called your mother. She knows you’re awake and she’s on her way here. And before you ask I mean your mother Kim Schemmel. The one you grew up knowing. Not the mother that gave birth to this body.”

A few minutes into my foot rub I couldn’t hold in the question any longer, “Does Lucy’s mom even know I’m awake in her daughter’s body?”

My Dad shook his head, “She doesn’t want to know. At least not now. To her, her daughter is dead and it would be too painful to see some other girl walking around in Lucy’s body. Not just any other girl but my other daughter. My first born. So does this mean you’re ready for me to fill you in on what’s going on?” I had a weird image come close to crossing my mind when he said, ‘Fill me in’ but I shook the image out of my head and mouthed no. So my Dad continued to massage my feet for a few more minutes. He only stopped when my new body shuddered through what I now know as my first mini orgasm. Who would have known I’d get so turned on by having my feet rubbed. I’d have to put that info away for later use. I just told him I was fighting off more laughing and giggling, so he could stop now.

My Dad patiently waited for me to tell him I was ready to talk. I was about to do just that when my mother walked in through the door.

“Ariel is that really you?” She asked.

She ran to my bedside and moved as if she were wanting to hold my free hand when she pulled away and sat down near my bed.

“I’m ready to talk now Dad. Can you tell me what I need to know?” I said to him.

“You haven’t told her anything yet Kevin? That’s typical of you. Waiting until after the fact to tell people what’s going on.” my mother winced after she said that. “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said that. I’m just really stressed.”

“Understandable. Besides I tried to tell Ariel about everything before the surgery and then again after she woke up but she wanted to wait. This change has been difficult on all of us.” my Dad answered.

“Oh that. Yes I suppose that would be stressful too.” my mom replied.

“What are you talking about mom? Is there something wrong at home?” I asked.

“I’d say there is. Especially since she didn’t have time to clean up after she was done with her little fun before entering an environment that needed to be as clean as possible.” My father answered.

My mother couldn’t look at either of us as she said, “Okay I deserve that. After all I was in the middle of my fun when you called and I wanted to get here as soon as possible.”

My father looked into my new eyes and asked, “Where would you like me to start?”

I thought for a moment, “How about telling me everything you can about Lucy and my new body.”

“Okay for starters her full name was Lucy Whitman. She’s about 10 months younger than you a ... than you were. Unlike you her illness went after her brain and not the body. She had the same kind of disease as the daughter of my old colleagues, the ones who came up with this process. One thing she wanted to do before she died was to meet you. We had arranged a meeting but before we could get together she took a turn for the worse and passed. Now for the physical stuff about her. She is a bit taller than you were. About 11 inches taller.” my dad informed me.

He told me a lot of stuff about Lucy. If she had lived and I was still in my body and I was healthy I was sure we’d have been great friends. And that made me kind of sad. At least now we’d always be a part of one another. I was also informed that I’d have to stay in this hospital for a month at least and maybe two months at most. My release all depended on how well my brain and Lucy’s body clicked together and how much physical therapy I was going to need. My dad then informed me of something even more shocking to me than my recent brain switch.

“But why are we going to have to move and why can’t I ever see my friend Jessica again? That’s not fair.” I cried.

“Because technically I wasn’t supposed to perform this surgery. I was lucky enough when Kat and Steven Meyers found out they didn’t press charges. I guess they realized I had no other option. They were busy with their daughter and her path to healing. We’re supposed to keep this a secret. That would be hard to do with the people in this town already knowing that Lucy has died. I’m so sorry. If there was any way for you to stay in this town and to stay with your friends I’d let you do it.”

“Friend. I only had one friend and you’re taking me away from her.” I took a deep breath. “But I guess it’s for a good reason. I just wish there was a way I could see Jessica one more time before we moved.”

My mom finally did take my hand and with the gentleness she used to hold my fragile hand she said, “I wish there was too. But it’s not like we could bring you two together in secret.”

“Then it shouldn’t be in secret. This hospital has a few patients in it now. Why not bring in a few people from the outside to help bring up the morale of the patients who are missing their time in the outside world?” my dad asked, more to himself than either of us.

“But Kevin you said that we needed to keep Ariel’s situation a secret. And that’s the reason you two needed to move.” my mom said.

I was about to say something when my Dad spoke up, “We can wrap bandages around her face to make her unrecognizable. We can bring in Jessica whenever we can until Ariel is released. And speaking of Ariel we’re going to have to do something about her name. If we’re going to have people coming and going through here we can’t have her going by either of the names she went by before. It would raise too many questions.” He turned to me, “Does that sound good to you darling?”

“I’d love that. I really want to see her again. I haven’t seen her since you put me in a medically induced coma nearly two months ago and told the world that Ariel Whitman died. But more importantly right now I need someone to take me to the bathroom I really need to pee.” I just blurted out that last part without meaning to.

As it turned out I didn’t need anyone to take me to the bathroom. I had a tube stuck in me to allow me to pee in bed. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. I had been in a coma for a long time. The next day it was finally agreed that I could have that annoyingly embarrassing tube taken out of my body. I would just need to have help walking to the bathroom. I wasn’t great at the walking part but I did better than expected. Despite having someone holding onto my arm. At least I didn’t need any help in there. I would have died then. I had just gotten back in bed and my face wrapped up when a knock came into my room from the door. I called out that the door was open. It still weirded me out that my voice was so different. Soon I saw a young blonde girl walk into my room. It took a moment to place her face. The last time I had seen her in color she had red hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.