A Dog for All Seasons - Cover

A Dog for All Seasons

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Harry Henderson was a real believer in doggy style humping. He never expected to change places with a handsome German Shepard after an accident cost him his life at an early age.Now he was getting used to the fact that lots of human females like the loving tongues and humping action from canine animals with a one track mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Body Swap   Furry   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Harry Henderson, the media darling hump-master of Hollywood had come to the conclusion that all bitches were in a word, bitches, and they had no way to wash the bitch out of them, no matter how hard they tried.

Of course, he loved having a gaggle of bitches around him from which he could pick and choose the one he was going to nail that night or, for that matter, anytime the urge hit him to bend them over and show them the fast road to depraved perdition.

Harry had some favorite bitches.

One of them was Maryanne M. with her long blonde hair and those nipples that were constantly pressing against the thin fabric of her top and popping erect in hardness when the mood hit her lower regions for some masculine interference. He had done her in some really odd places, like on a Ferris wheel that went round and round and made him dizzy before he could drain his weasel in the beautiful Maryanne’s lovely snatch. He had once even done her from behind at the rail of a famous race track right on national television and nobody suspecting that his cock was inside the international model’s glorious nether regions.

His only problem with Maryanne was the fact that she had this obstinate German Shepard that seemed to think his owner was his own personal soul-mate with an instinct to play in his own style of doggy-human fun seeking that had him sniffing her expensive imported panties right after she took them off to change clothing or take a shower. The muscular dog was convinced his human female owner was his playmate and he was not in favor of her surrendering her bitch heat to human males with only one thing on their mind and it was certainly not the meaning of life.

Maryanne was prone to drink a little too much on occasion and to sprawl out on the fluffy white carpet like an offering to the dog Gods like pussy a la carte. At those times, the aforementioned German Shepard with the unlikely name of Rudolf would lick her French silk panties with his long pink tongue until the taste of her feminine essence was safely down in his doggy belly and he could inhale the scent of her aroused sexual heat that made him want to get her underneath his doggy parts for a hard humping exercise.

That name of Rudolf seemed far better suited to reindeer than dogs even if it did sound a bit Germanic and it rolled off the tongue with Prussian perfection.

The German Shepard liked to hear Maryanne say his name when she was fully conscious and he had his snout on her maidenhead or lodged up near her flanks and that tiny little pucker that dogs love to sniff and lick to really get to know their true love.

Harry remembered the night he had purposely locked Rudolf outside the sliding glass doors to the patio with a rainstorm fast approaching like some sign from the heavens that trouble was on the way.

He was happily humping poor Maryanne M. to the point of causing her loudly shout out delicious screams of supreme pleasure.

The dog outside in the pouring rain sat on his haunches watching his beloved push her beautiful ass up high for Harry’s decadent taking. He could hear her screams right through the glass but he wasn’t quite sure if she was enjoying the tableau or was in some degree discomforted by the huge man-tool invading her feminine territory.

It didn’t seem quite fair for poor Rudolf to be outside in the rain whilst his Maryanne was being used with such depraved gusto by the mean-spirited Harry.

But, as in the inevitable nature of such events, what goes around, comes around and Harry exited the building only to slip on the wet cement and crack open his surprised skull that never remembered a single thing about his life as a human ever again.

The shivering Rudolf woke up huddled under the cover of a garbage stand next to the patio steps and right away the dog brain was totally confused with the fact that he was a dog and not the handsome Harry whistling like a fool in love after humping his number one bitch with the fantastic ass that made him drool every time she pulled down her panties.

The poor dog couldn’t understand the powerful magic of the transformation from human into canine and the equally confused Harry was to some degree relieved that he was still alive even if it was in a strange species that he tended to consider not worthy to be called “man’s best friend”.

“Rudolf, here boy, mama has a nice treat for her little baby puppy.”

He went up the stair almost falling flat on his snout because he wasn’t used to walking on all four legs. It seemed so strange to have four legs and no arms. Well, he would have to train those two front paws to do a lot more than some silly dog things. He shook himself off hard before entering into the house. It was an instinctive dog thing but Harry could see the merit in not bringing a lot of dampness into the house unnecessarily.

Maryanne rubbed him down all over his body with a huge beach towel. He loved the intimacy of her arms around him and even going down and drying his doggy privates like she was familiar with his family jewels. Harry wondered if his Maryanne and the German Shepard had a thing going on that he wasn’t aware of and that she wanted to keep a secret because it would be considered totally out of the norm of acceptable behavior in a civilized society.

Harry noticed that Maryanne was only wearing her panties and a sports bra and he playfully licked her partially exposed bottom with his long doggy tongue.

“Not now, you naughty dog, there is a time and place for everything and the police are going to be here any moment to ask me questions about poor Harry that had the accident outside.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.