Young Warrior - Cover

Young Warrior

Copyright© 2018 by FantasyLover

Glossary

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Glossary - After a twenty-three year-search, and twelve years at their current location, Clan Teopaqa finally feels that they have found a home. Young Koyle has spent the last eight of those years going through his clan's rigorous warrior training. Days before turning 16, Koyle is chosen to represent the clan when the King calls for troops to help a neighboring ally. This story is about Koyle's adventures as he helps their country's ally and then helps his own country.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

Units of measurement used in this story

Length and Distance
Finger = 3/4”
Hand = 4”
Span = 9”
Foot = self-explanatory
Pace = 2.5 feet
Thoup - thousand paces or about half a mile (2500 feet vs. 2640 feet)
200 paces = 500 feet or 167 yards
300 paces = 750 feet or 250 yards
400 paces = 1000 feet or 333 yards

Time

10 marks = half a day: the time between sunrise and sunset at the equinoxes
1 mark is 72 minutes.
Half a mark is 36 minutes.
A quarter mark is 18 minutes.

Volume

Marketplace jug = about 1 gallon
Trade jug = about 5 gallons

The following have edited or proofread all or parts of this story: Bigbillh, SMintz, Lonelydad, LazerLaz, and Eric Thread. My sincere thanks to them for the time and effort they put into making the story both more legible and more realistic. I appreciate their words of encouragement, as well as lots of necessary criticism, corrections, and reality checks that I hope made this a better story.

[Author’s note: I appreciate all e-mails regarding my stories, both complimentary and critical. I do have two requests, however.

First, please report any errors that you find. At the very bottom of each chapter is the “Feedback to Author.” I try to correct each error so future readers enjoy the story more.

Second, I appreciate knowing what you enjoyed most and least about the story. If you decide not to finish reading it, I would appreciate knowing why so I can keep that in mind for future stories.

I try to learn from each criticism and compliment to improve my writing skills. So far, I’ve learned far more that way that I ever did in school.

Thanks. FantasyLover]

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.