Sixes and Sevens
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2018 by Always Raining

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The life and loves of Aidan Redmond. Two women in his life always seemed to be at sixes and sevens with him. Sometimes it was anger, sometimes misunderstandings, sometimes just circumstances.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

Vancouver: a conversation

“Mom? Did you phone Aidan Redmond after I got back from Europe?”

“Why honey? Is something wrong?”

“You knew I didn’t want you to phone.”

“But Sam, sweetie, Daddy and I couldn’t let it go without thanking him.”

“You remember he stopped writing?”

“Why, yes, but didn’t you write and ask him about that?”

“He never replied. I put a note in his Christmas card, and I got an email from him this morning.”

“Well, I’m glad he’s writing to you again.”

“He isn’t. Mom, what exactly did you say to him? Try to remember.”

“Oh, it’s so long ago, darling. We just thanked him for all he did for you. I said he was a hero as far was we were concerned. I’m sure I said he should stay with us if ever he came to Vancouver.”

“Mom, something you said upset him deeply. He stopped writing to me because of something you said. He said in his email, I quote: ‘Ask your mother what she told me.’ What did you tell him?”

Her father intervened. “Brigid, you said we were ringing while Sam was out because we thought she didn’t want us to ring. You said Sam was out with Kenny.”

“Oh yes, thank you Michael. Then he said he was glad you’d found someone since you got home. I was surprised at that and told him you’ve been seeing Kenny for years.”

What?

“Well, you have. You and Kenny, he is your boyfriend, isn’t he?”

“No, mother, he is certainly not my boyfriend. He’s one of my best friends, but not in that way. Thanks a bunch mother, you’ve managed to turn Aidan against me. He wants nothing to do with me ever again.”

“But why? He was just someone you met who helped you out. Why would he be angry you were seeing someone?”

“Because we were more than friends. For one month we had a relationship, you do know what I mean by that? I made the running; he was a gentleman all through, that’s what attracted me to him. To think I could have had two more months with him, and I cut it short to come home to you and Daddy. He thinks I lied by not telling him about Kenny, and that I’ve two-timed Kenny. He thinks I cut my time with him short to come back to Kenny!”

“Well I’m sorry hon, write and tell him. He’ll understand.”

“No he won’t. He made it clear he wants nothing more to do with me.”

“Well, I’ll phone him and explain.”

“No! Don’t do that Mom! You’ve caused enough trouble already. Just leave it.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.