Sixes and Sevens - Cover

Sixes and Sevens

Copyright© 2018 by Always Raining

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The life and loves of Aidan Redmond. Two women in his life always seemed to be at sixes and sevens with him. Sometimes it was anger, sometimes misunderstandings, sometimes just circumstances.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

Sam asked for milk. Aidan grabbed two glasses and filled them. She was already on her way to her room; he followed her. He had to enter her bedroom to give her the milk. She turned and smiled.

“We don’t have to be up early tomorrow,” she said.

He took her meaning. He now had no excuse for leaving, and anyway, he didn’t want an excuse. He wanted to stay. He simply put the milk down and moved to ‘his’ side of the bed, putting his own drink down on the bedside table.

When he turned back, she was standing in the same magenta creations she had shown him that morning. She unhooked her bra and let it fall, then slipped off her panties and everything that her clothing had hinted at was true.

He did not think he had ever seen a more perfect body ever before; she deserved to be painted. Every proportion was just right. Everything was firm and tight, from her medium breasts with their slightly upturned nipples, her barely rounded stomach to her manicured bush between two slender thighs, and gently flaring hips. What curves!

She nodded at his clothing in her turn, which he obligingly lost in short order, standing in his boxers before her, with an erection protruding sturdily under the material. She glanced at it and climbed into the bed. He dropped the boxers and did the same.

At that moment everything changed. She lay still on her back with her legs open. He thought it strange but leaned over and kissed her. She responded with a moan into his mouth as he gently moved his hand over her breasts, skimming her nipples. He moved downwards kissing all the way, to give her vulva some oral attention. She seemed to stiffen.

“I don’t need impressing with expertise,” she said flatly, “I’ve had enough of macho men trying to show me how clever their performance is. Just do it.”

Her attitude was puzzling. She had been affectionate, and even encouraging and they had even each privately rejected the idea that bedding her would be a sort of payment for services rendered. Now she was acting like a bored prostitute, just waiting to get it over with. It wasn’t just puzzling, it was very annoying to him. In fact it felt like a slap in the face.

He did not think, but reacted, rolling out of bed, and picking up his scattered clothing.

“What’s the matter Aidan?” she asked. “What are you... ?”

“When I go to bed with a woman, it’s because I love her and want to please her. I don’t ‘perform’ for anyone.”

He made no attempt to hide his annoyance, and having collected his clothing he strode back to his temporary room shutting the door behind him.

He had hardly got into bed when Sam burst through the door, and came rushing in, naked, her breasts bouncing gently.

“Aidan,” she looked panicked, “what’s the matter? What have I done? I thought you wanted me?”

He sighed, and motioned with his hand for her to sit on the bed by him. He realised he had been too hasty. He had wanted to make love to her rather than just ‘have sex’ and he had been taken aback with her response. Instead of talking, he had over-reacted.

“Sam,” he said with all the gentleness he could muster, “I’m sorry, I over-reacted. I don’t just have sex with a woman, I want it to express my feelings for her by what I do for her. It’s not a ‘performance’. I want to show my love for her and worship the whole of her body, and I expect a woman to want more than just a sexual high, but to feel cherished – not just to lie there as if they’re putting up with an unpleasant experience.”

“Did I do that? I’m sorry, no one ever complained before.”

Aidan almost laughed. He wondered who would ever complain if they were bedding Sam, no matter how she behaved?

“Don’t you like making love?” he asked her. “Don’t you enjoy it?”

“I suppose I do, I like it that the man has pleasure, I like it that he wants me. It’s a good feeling having a cock inside me. I like cuddling him afterwards.”

“But foreplay? Hand work? Oral?” he was intrigued.

“Most of them wanted me to suck them off, and I suppose I got used to that. It gave me a feeling of power – their pleasure was totally under my control. Some came in my mouth even though I told them I didn’t like that. Their power play I suppose. I would spit it out all over them. They used to come on me as well. It seemed to give them extra pleasure, spraying me with their come. That did little for me. Not many wanted to go down on me, and of those, few knew what turned me on.”

For such an exquisitely beautiful woman, who had had a lot of sex, and had serious relationships with at least two men, she did not seem to be at all emotionally involved with the actual act of love. It seemed to be almost a transaction. Perhaps she was not very highly sexed.

“I can come from fingers or oral,” she assured him, “but most men just played with me so they could get me ready to put their things in me. Many of them just tried hard to impress me with how dominant they were.”

“But your two lovers – the ones you had a serious relationship with?”

“Desi, the one at university, wasn’t very romantic when it came to actual sex, I loved him, so it didn’t matter that sex was about him getting off. In every other way he was very loving, romantic and caring.”

“You didn’t talk with him about it?”

“It didn’t seem all that important; we didn’t have sex very often, but I was totally gone on him so it didn’t matter. And as I said, he was romantic in other ways.”

“And Bill?”

“I guess I expected him to know all the moves, and he didn’t. He was good in bed, mind, at least he fingered me nicely and I had good orgasms that way. He was gentle and slow when we made love and it felt so good. We felt we were inside each other,” she laughed at that, “I suppose he was inside me! I felt he was deep within my world. He was mine.”

“But the other boys and men?”

“You mean when I was sleeping around?”

He nodded.

“I wanted to feel wanted, desired, and they wanted and desired me. It was a hunt for them, they wanted to take me, and they did. I enjoyed the fact they wanted me, but the actual act, as they fucked me, that didn’t mean much. It was nice enough but they were doing it to get off inside a prize woman, it was a macho thing, and I was enjoying their desire and attention. I don’t think most of them noticed how I was feeling; I know some assumed I had come.”

He wondered how a such a strikingly attractive woman could have had so many encounters of a sexual kind and hardly had a really good time for herself. It seemed to him that there were many girls and women who were content to have sex as a way of confirming their attractiveness and feeling loved and wanted, it was the price they were prepared to pay to be reassured they were desired by attractive men. They also obviously enjoyed whatever pleasure came their way during the encounter.

So he pulled back the bedclothes, laid his arm across the pillow on her side, and as a flash of surprise crossed her features, she hesitantly got in.

He pulled her to him and they entwined limbs quite naturally, her thighs trapping one of his and his other one on top. Her head was now on his shoulder, and he stroked her back from top to bottom with one hand, while cuddling her with the other.

She gave a little sigh of satisfaction, and lifted her head for a kiss. It was a gentle kiss, if prolonged and full of promise. Then they simply lay together, comfortable and relaxed.

At first Sam lay still. She seemed to be enjoying the luxury of being warm and sensitised in his arms. Then there came a change. She fell asleep!

Aidan gingerly reached over and switched off the bedside light. Then he settled himself and waited for a while until she was properly in a deep sleep, before gently removing his arm from under her. She muttered in her sleep and turned away from him. He did the same and soon fell asleep in his turn.

Thursday morning Aidan awoke late, and instantly became aware that he was not alone. There were two sharp points prodding his back, and the body to which they belonged was spooning against him. One of her arms was draped over his hip and the hand it was attached to, was gently enclosing his erect penis.

He must have stiffened because a Canadian voice whispered in his ear.

“Good morning honey.”

He turned to face her and was shocked. How could anyone look so good as soon as they awoke? No make up at all, but her mussed hair made her if anything more attractive.

“Good morning,” he replied, reaching to fondle her breast. She smiled that smile he loved, and her hand stroked his member slowly, reminding him that he needed to piss urgently.

“Loo!’ he said, leaping out of bed.

“Lou who?” she asked.

“Enough of the owl impressions,” he jested as he disappeared down the hallway to the bathroom.

“Oh, I see,” she called, “Bathroom! But what’s with the owls?”

“You said Lou who,” he shouted back, “Lou who,” he imitated an owl call. “Get it?”

She snorted. “Almost funny,” she called.

“Thanks a bunch!” he retorted and she laughed, unrepentant.

When he returned, having washed and cleaned his teeth and, just in case, his penis, she extracted her naked form from the bed linen and sped in her turn to the en suite in the other bedroom. Aidan drooled over her retreating body: her shapely arse swaying, and her tits bouncing hardly at all as she went, so firm were they.

He heard the shower start and so went to the kitchen to brew her some coffee and himself some tea. The shower had ceased running when he returned with the mugs, but she had not emerged from the other bedroom. He put the drinks on their respective sides of the bed and got back under the covers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.