Mike's Secret - Cover

Mike's Secret

Copyright© 2018 by Cuckoo

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mike relates the true story of three incidents when, as a straight guy at school, then later as a young man, he was humiliated and forced to have sex with other boys and men.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Gay   Heterosexual   True Story   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

Six years had passed since the incident at Duddings Lake. I was still skinny as a rake but the hair problem was sorted and I had a healthy, normal bush of it in my groin.

Career wise I was doing pretty well. I’d been offered a recording contract with EMI and they had me in the studio three times a week practicing. I had a regular Saturday night gig at a popular coffee lounge. I did the 8 to 10 pm spot and I was so popular there would be standing room only. That’s where the AR man from EMI had heard me and offered me the record deal.

I had also scored a full time job as a sales rep for Schick. At age twenty one I was the youngest rep they’d ever employed, worldwide apparently. And the best news of all, I got a brand new company car as a result. I was scoring big time with the girls as well and had a few on the go rather than a full time girlfriend.

As part of the rep’s job, I would visit a neighboring city every third week and stay in a motel for two nights. I enjoyed the selling and the competition with the market leader Gillette was “cutthroat”, pardon the pun, to say the least. We were always fighting for space on the razor blade stands in the supermarkets and pharmacies and trying to increase market share by looking after retailers better.

The largest supermarket in that city was owned by two brothers in their fifties, Alex and Bryan. They were good guys and their wives worked with them as well. I had always got on really well with them and Schick’s share of their blade business had rocketed up accordingly.

My sales manager had noticed their performance and told me I should invite them out for a restaurant meal courtesy of our company as a thank you. I arranged it for a Thursday evening on my next trip. I invited their wives as well but Alex said just he and his brother would come. He also said that as Bryan didn’t drink much, they would pick me up from the motel so I could have some beers without worrying about driving afterwards.

The restaurant we went to had an awesome reputation and the meal was fantastic. Alex bought some rather expensive wine and three glasses later, on top of the beers, I was pretty pissed. After dessert I paid for the meal and Alex bought another bottle of that beautiful wine to take back to the motel.

When we arrived back there Alex poured himself and Bryan a wine but I declined, having had more than enough already. I had had a great night and enjoyed the brothers’ company immensely.

You can imagine my total shock then, when Alex approached me from behind when I was standing up, wrapped his arms around me and began rubbing my groin through my suit trousers.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I shouted.

“He’s rubbing your cock” replied his brother. “We’ve been talking about your cock ever since we met you”.

“But you’re married!” I stuttered “And I”m not fucking queer!”

“Variety’s the spice of life. We’ve both always fancied young guys, especially ones that look like you”.

My penis was responding to his manipulation as I struggled to break free. He stopped rubbing and instead held my arms behind my back as Bryan approached. He undid my belt, opened my fly and pulled my trousers and jockey shorts down to my ankles.

My rock hard penis jutted out as he inspected my genitals.

“He’s going to need a wash bro” he said to Alex “It’s been a hot day. But man that is a beautiful cock”.

God I was so embarrassed and ashamed, but my heart was pounding and I was excited beyond belief. A thin stream of pre cum started oozing from my cock head as the brothers undid my tie, unbuttoned my shirt and removed my shoes and socks and stripped the remaining clothes from my thin frame.

I stood there. totally naked, with my rampant prick throbbing and dripping as the two men ogled me. They marched me into the bathroom and made me stand in the spa tub. They turned on the shower head which was attached to a flexible hose and Alex began washing me with it and a bar of soap.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.