Mike's Secret
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Cuckoo

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mike relates the true story of three incidents when, as a straight guy at school, then later as a young man, he was humiliated and forced to have sex with other boys and men.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Gay   Heterosexual   True Story   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

Writing “Chrissy’s Unveiling” has been a tremendously rewarding experience for me. Fictional, but largely based on fact, I’ve found putting episodes of true personal experience into the written word is therapeutic. And so, I’ve decided to tell the truth of my experience as an adolescent at school. I’ve always dodged relating to anybody, even my wife of 43 years, what happened to me back then. I’m not gay, of that I’m certain. Yet memory of these incidents never fails to produce an instant erection.

I believe the reason lies in the fact I was raised in a strict Catholic home, with a father who was tyrannically obsessed with “the faith”, and his need to ensure his children were kept pure. Masturbation was a sin. Impure thoughts needed to be banished from the mind with prayer etc etc. Bullshit I know, but I believed it. I went through my own hell of personal guilt every time I gave in to the devil and wanked. And the thought of having to confess it to a priest made the whole deal worse.

The three incidents I’ll write about all involved me being forced by stronger boys and alpha males to do their bidding. Hardly my fault and therefore no need to confess them as sins to some priest who would possibly get off listening. I found out that for some reason, not at all sure what, males of a certain persuasion found me attractive.

When I was fourteen, I was tall and skinny. I was also cursed with a high IQ which meant I had jumped classes and was a full year and a half younger than the youngest of my classmates. I was painfully shy and slow to develop through puberty. I was extremely embarrassed about the fact that not a solitary hair had appeared in my pubic zone. I knew from being in the showers after footy games that I was on my own with this affliction. Every other lad had healthy bushes around their genitals and I was painstaking in my efforts to hide my immaturity from their view.

I had few friends, but one Saturday afternoon I went fishing in a local river with Ben, a classmate, who was approaching his sixteenth birthday. The fish were not biting that day and after a couple of hours we got bored and decided to explore the forest at the top of the grassy hillside which rose up beside the river. There were no houses in the area and we were all alone. The hill was quite steep and I was scrambling up using my hands to crawl with Ben behind me, when he reached out and slapped my ankle. I lost my balance and tumbled down on top of him.

We were in hysterics and wrestling while trying not to fall further down the hill. All of a sudden the older boy grabbed the hem of my shorts and started yanking them down my legs. I fought to keep them up but Ben had decided it would be fun to pull them off completely and set about the task in earnest.

I was laughing at first before realizing he was determined to succeed. I had a sudden huge sexual rush the like of which I’d never experienced before, my heart started beating like a jackhammer and my penis went rock hard. I desperately tried to hold on but Ben was much stronger and with one final tug my shorts were off and thrown down the hill. I scrambled down to retrieve them but he grabbed me again.

“Now your undies” he giggled and grabbed the waistband at the side.

I was in a blind panic now. The thought of my hairless cock and balls being exposed to Ben’s view was humiliating beyond belief. I was struggling hard but was now below him on the banking, on my back, with head pointing downhill. He grabbed the other side of the waistband, half stood up and yanked hard. Gravity took over and my heart just about leapt out of my chest as my undies were torn off.

I tried to cover up but it was futile as I had to use my hands to stop rolling down the grass slope.

“Jesus” Ben exclaimed “You’ve got no hair!! And a fucking stiffy!!” He burst out laughing.

I was bright red with shame, got on my hands and knees, lunged forward and grabbed my undies out of his hand. I tumbled down the hill, reached the bottom, desperately ran for my shorts and pulled them and my underpants on.

Ben was in hysterics. I was in tears and raced back to the river, got my bike and furiously pedaled home.

The next week at school was pure torture. Ben had obviously told a couple of his mates what had happened because they were always whispering amongst themselves, looking at me and smirking. Friday came round and I couldn’t wait to get away from them and home for the weekend.

The pathway home winds through a bushy park. If I had been thinking straight, I would have walked home the long way but it simply never occurred to me I was in danger. All three boys were waiting for me.

Ben and Josh grabbed my arms and they pulled me into the bushes. A hundred yards from the path there was a clearing in the undergrowth. The two bullies held me while Jake grabbed my shorts and boxers and yanked them down my legs. Inexplicably, given my predicament and terror, my five inch penis was fully erect with a droplet of precum forming at the tip.

“Ooh Mikey boy’s excited. Told you he’s got no pubes” Ben chuckled.

“Fuck off!!” I yelled, tears rolling down my face.

“Must be gay to get a hard on in front of us” Jake chortled “Suppose you wanna suck my cock gay boy!!”

“Get fucked!!” I sobbed, struggling to break free. I was taller than them but all three were much stockier and stronger than me and I had no chance.

“Go on Jake” Ben said, “Make him suck you off”

“Fuck yeah” agreed Josh and Jake tugged his shorts down revealing his thick flaccid penis and hairy balls.

“Suck it Mike unless you want a fucking hiding”, growled Ben as he and Josh forced me to my knees and pushed my face towards Jake’s crotch.

I was shaking with fear and disgust as I gingerly put the head of his ugly prick between my lips.

“Suck it and you’d better not bite or I’ll fucking kill you!! SUCK IT!!”

He pushed it into my mouth and I began sucking. His cock was growing as my tongue worked on it and Jake started fucking my mouth. Ben reached down and grabbed my still hard shaft and began wanking it.

Suddenly Jake was grunting and shooting gobs of spunk down my throat as I choked and gagged.

“My turn” screamed Josh and in seconds his pants were off and a second cock, this one already fully erect and throbbing, was forced beween my lips.

Ben was still wanking my stiffy and I felt an orgasm building as Josh began moaning and groaning. Seconds later he was cumming and I couldn’t hold on either. I was shooting spunk as Ben pushed Josh out of the way and rammed his erection into my cum dripping mouth.

Three thrusts and the third bully pulled his cock out and stroked it as he swore and shot goo all over my face.

The three boys left me humiliated and sobbing on the ground as they pulled up their pants and left through the bushes.

I was too scared and ashamed to tell anyone what had happened. I did my best to avoid all contact with my tormentors at school and always took the long way home where there was plenty of people and traffic.

That was the only incident that year but worse awaited the next.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.