Arachne Clans, Final Daughters. by Doom Rpg - Cover

Arachne Clans, Final Daughters. by Doom Rpg

Copyright© 2019 by Doom RPG

Chapter 2: Dawn of Day

A beautiful shining star in the sky. Trees scattered to and fro. Throughout the forest, a suspicious amount of glades, having a circle at the top, with a narrowing point south, being present. Inside these glades inside the circle, at the center, was another circle. This one of mushrooms, with stones underneath them slightly split at the center where the mushroom sit specifically. A spark of light filled the center spiraling launching into the sky, but it began to suddenly terminate at some sort of invisible wall. Within the light were the two arachne sisters, and a small entourage of spiders. Totaling at five spiders, with two worker spiders that were unusually large, about half the size of the arachne spider portion. Their abdomens swelled up not dissimilar to a balloon, and they had an extra pair of fangs that could be used as crude grabbing implements. The rest were of the “soldier” spider kind; without any noticeable difference to the ones that fought the human and dwarf combined forces.
Now within daylight more details were made apparent of the Arachne sisters. The still snoring younger sister was still armored having an additional helmet that suited the armor. In contrast the elder sister seemed rather unclothed, with her human half had its abdomen exposed. Revealing a massive silvery skull scrawled all over it. Oddly enough it looked almost edited from a more pristine shape with its edges blurred, and the forehead of the skull was flat compared to the thicker jaw and mouth. The eyes and mouth were an empty black void. Both of them had freakishly pale white skin with the sun beating down; beginning to darken and break the skin.
The group of seven now having finished their teleportation quickly moved to the shade beneath the trees. Even with the rush some of the Elder Sister’s skin had broken off, falling in flakes, exposing tender flesh underneath. The elder sister remained stoic, and unflinching, as she carried her sister to the base of a tree, then put her down. After removing the burden from her back the Elder sister began to command the spider retinue. They then, to the best of their ability, picked up the shredded flakes; placing them beside the mushroom in the crevice. Afterwards they returned to the Elder sister whom had by now began to shake awake the younger sister.
After a few minutes of nothing the younger sister finally began to stir awake.
“Sis ... Where are we? She asked up finally fully awaking, shaking off her tiredness first.
We used the Ley Line Network to teleport, I’ve already offered a sacrifice to the guardians.
Understood great jo-” The younger sister cut herself off upon realizing that the sacrifice was the elder sister’s own flesh. “Why haven’t you put on something, I have a vested interest in your health y’know!” She exclaimed puffing her cheeks and thrusting her fists downward.
Relax. I had something more important to pack anyways.
“You have to be kidding me Sis.”
Of course I brought my Ascencion card collection, in place of any--{br}

“YOU!” Throughout the forest, birds took to the sky, mice sprinted to their burrows, deer and elk dashed away from the sound. Even a few boars feasting on their fig berries began to charge away in a panic.
“ARE AN IDIOT!”{br}

Let’s get going before we kill each other.{br}

“Fine. Fine, lets try and find a road and see where it takes us.”


A few hours had passed for the duo of arachne and their motley crew. The travel was uneventful, the creatures of the forest had since retreated from the area, and the trees were rather uniform. No road in sight as the day approached roughly half way to night.
“Okay. Let’s take a moment to consider our odds of NOT being in the middle of nowhere.”
Well Ley line teleportation is fairly random, but Mother would prioritize our safety. Chances are we teleported north of the wall, and the largest of the forests should also be the most active during trade season. Whilst how long we were in the ley lines compared to reality I have no idea, it seems to be at or near trade season. So statistically speaking, we should be okay.{br}

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.