Arachne Clans, Final Daughters. by Doom Rpg - Cover

Arachne Clans, Final Daughters. by Doom Rpg

Copyright© 2019 by Doom RPG

Prologue

Prophecy

The moon shined its reflected light onto the water; a lake inside of a forest, an idyllic and wild realm by all standards. A silver road led to it, and a soft yet booming sound echoed on it. This was due to a strange nearly eight foot tall man inside a jacket. The jacket was wrapped in chains restraining the arms and hands like a straitjacket. On the legs a ball chain was attached dragging behind him in eerie silence. On top of the man’s neck was a strange little furry creature wearing a cloak. A canine-like snout extended just past the darkness. It had light tear-stains on it’s coat and snout as it clung fiercely to the man.
The man in the coat, upon reaching the water’s edge knelt down, With the chains actively struggling like they were alive. Writhing and clambering like snakes as they tenaciously tried to restrain the man. However it was for naught as the man without even a grunt dragged his left hand out into the air. Shattering the chains and breaking them in the process, but then they grew back and tried again. Only to simmer down in realization of the futility; the man then began prodding and shifting the water; creating waves of seemingly--benign nature only valued for entertainment.
The little creature looked down and past the man’s neck, curious as to what reason compelled its protector to such action.
Silently, and with a light mumbling squeak, it prodded the back of its guardian’s head.
“So, you want to know little one? Don’t worry, the water told me you’d be curious.”
The man started to use his whole hand to disturb the water, speaking in an overly dramatic manner as he continued.

A thousand years from now, as the southern continent undergoes the time of dying, the Southern Spiders shall be scorched to only a trio...
“... “ The creature shifted its head right at the sudden pause.
“Well then. That was short.” The man mused after a brief silence. “It’s incomplete, but not for you to worry.”
A thunderous and wild slamming hit the ground shortly after the man finished his rambling. Again and again it hit the ground making tremors; the Little one suddenly began to tremble and choke loosening its grip enough to tumble backwards entering free-fall. With surprising speed and grace, clearly inhuman, the man turned around and effortlessly shattered the bonds that made up his straitjacket. Gently catching the Little one as the tremors became fiercer. The thunderous and continued slamming getting louder and louder.

“Worry not Little one. This place is no longer lawless.”

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.