The Joy of Naked Gardening - Cover

The Joy of Naked Gardening

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The retired schoolteacher moved into a retirement commmunity, lost her husband to a heart attack and decided to get a face lift that changed the way men looked at her in that certain way. Now, she is a budding nudist and has found that the lifestyle is ripe for finding carnal minded partners with one thing on their mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Nudism   Transformation  

I was fast approaching the age of sixty-five when I realized that the face lift that had made me look younger than the minimum age of fifty-five for residence in the retirement community and it made me decide to pull up stakes and move all the way down to the Florida Keys despite the inflated real estate prices and the chokepoint of a single road in each direction with the constant threat of Hurricanes all through the stormy season each year and the stocking up in survival mode like a drill that never ended.

To be honest, I was getting tired of receiving those constant reminders from the subdivision central committee to kindly wear at least a bathing suit when tending my garden. I admit it was part of my scheme for rounding up spare cocks with time on their side and absent wives busy with the other social bullshit that went on at a frantic pace both day and night.

I must confess that I was on intimate terms with most of the male neighbors and probably had more sex with some of those poor neglected men than they had with their own wives.

One of my friendly male neighbors called Tony begged me to stay or he would follow me and leave his wife of some forty plus years to run in the surf of the Atlantic Ocean or the calm waters of the Gulf of Mexico. I really liked Tony a lot, well, I really liked his long thick salami that he regularly buried in my snatch usually standing and taking it from behind because he had a bad back and needed the added leverage.

Actually I thought he was a bit too old for me because his next birthday was the big eight –O and he still got it up when it really mattered without the use of pills to help him have a happy ending. I was thinking more along the lines of maybe another face lift and maybe a butt lift because my cheeks were drooping a bit too much as well. That way I could score a widower in his early sixties with lots of hanky-panky on his mind and time on his hands.

I found a nice place on the Gulf side about halfway down the Keys that didn’t belong to any homeowners association and it was right in the middle of a nudist beach complex that had a requirement that all beachgoers must be totally nude except for hats and sandals and shades for the eyes to keep out the glare of the sun. The brochure had pictures of mature females sporting black bushes and perky breasts that defied gravity. I looked at my pair in the mirror and decided they would pass muster because while perhaps not quite as perky they were nicely curved and had lovely nipples just made for licking and sucking as long as any man wanted.

I sold my condo surprised at the increase in equity during the ten years that I had lived there. It was more than enough to pay cash for the new home in the Florida Keys and I signed on the dotted line.

The place was already furnished so I didn’t have to move any furniture and since it was a nudist colony, I didn’t really need that much clothing to fill up my closet space.

I arrived at the real estate office early the next Monday morning and beat the agent to the front door to pick up my keys. It turned out to be a nice young man with a deep sun tan that made him look a little like a latter day George Hamilton doing his Sun routine.

He followed me in his off track vehicle and the place was only a short distance from the office. I was really impressed with the view because it was literally right on the beach and I could make out the forms of naked bodies sprawled in various angles of repose here and there in the early morning mist. I saw one guy fully clothed come from his car and he was immediately chased from the scene by a naked security guard with a card that informed him of the beach rules. No membership was required but each visitor must be totally naked to gain admittance. That brought a smile to my face because I had learned in the past few years that the shortest way to a man’s heart was not through his belly but straight to his dick with your naked body as the trigger that caused his erection.

The nice young man whose name was strangely Tony showed me both commodes were working and the shower had hot water and that the refrigerator was empty but cold as could be and in good working order. He took me into the single large bedroom with a window on the beach and bounced his bottom on the mattress to show me that the bed was functional and ready to be used.

“You do know that the beach is Nude only and I hope it will not offend you to see a bunch of swinging dicks around you all the time.”

I smiled down at him and slowly removed every stitch of clothing from my body and asked sweetly, “Do you mean like this?”

He immediately jumped up and shed his clothes showing me his tan was truly all over and only moments later he successfully buried his salami in my hungry pussy that reacted with violent convulsive orgasms that never seemed like they would stop as long as he kept humping me in the rhythm that I loved the most.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.