The Joy of Naked Gardening
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The retired schoolteacher moved into a retirement commmunity, lost her husband to a heart attack and decided to get a face lift that changed the way men looked at her in that certain way. Now, she is a budding nudist and has found that the lifestyle is ripe for finding carnal minded partners with one thing on their mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Nudism   Transformation  

I suppose when we bought our home in the retirement neighborhood, it never occurred to us that the usual no fences allowed would be a problem. Fortunately, our unit was situated right behind a smaller villa style neighborhood that had a low cement block wall around the outside perimeter.

Of course a tall gentleman or someone standing on a box could easily see over the wall and it really didn’t give one the confidence that whatever one did in one’s own backyard would stay in one’s backyard. As far as the sides of the property down to the corner of the house, on one side we had a six foot high maintenance free stockade type fence which was also defenseless against some nosey neighbor peeking over the top if he or she so desired.

On the other sideline of the property, we were told that we could grow a “living fence as high as we wanted provided we kept it neatly trimmed at all times.

My dear departed Harry and I were in our late fifties when we bought the house and it came as a shock when my sixty-four year old Harry dropped dead as a rock whilst jogging and trying to ogle the pretty blond running on the other side of the road. I know that is exactly what he was doing because I was building up a head of steam watching the old fool getting all hot and bothered just because that cute little bitch was wearing those short-short jogging bottoms that let a little of her ass cheeks stick out accidently on purpose.

I was getting ready to cross the big “sixty” birthday line that coming fall and it was a bit of a shock to lose my spouse of almost thirty years and cross the official senior citizen line at the same time.

Before my beloved Harry passed, I had entertained fantasies of stretching out on the lounge chairs totally nude to get an all over tan with no tan lines at all. Of course, I never did that because I was far too modest and shy to risk my male neighbors peeking at me with a single stitch to speak of on my attractively mature body.

After the burial, I had all kinds of offers from the surround male populace to visit and console me in my grief. I knew right away that their “consoling” would entail getting me down on all fours and giving them what they weren’t getting from their disinterested wives.

The first year passed and suddenly I realized that I had not treated myself to any cock the entire time. It was reason for me to go on a crash diet and lose twelve pounds and then spend lots of time admiring my still attractive ass in the full length mirror. I did my best to give an unbiased view and decided that my heart-shaped backside was still quite serviceable for pleasuring horny males and promptly went down to the local massage parlor and had a young man with the name of Frank give me one of those massages that we both knew would have me sucking his dick and taking it up the ass like all the other submissive bitches that frequented the establishment.

I remembered that he kept putting his hand over my mouth to quiet me down and for some strange reason that just drove me into a frenzy of orgasm and I was twisting and turning on that massage table like a dog with rabies and out of my mind with a need for cock.

Poor Frank had to call in a Mexican guy called Miguel to help him finish the job and between them they got me satisfied enough to dry me off and send me on my way back to an empty house and the porn that I had started to enjoy on my husband’s old laptop.

My divorced older sister Charlotte came visiting as if I wasn’t having enough problems and she had me tossing down Margaritas and convincing me that she could take care of my problem with a ten inch black strap on and a lot of elbow grease.

I closed my eyes so I couldn’t see it was my sister and let her do me every which way but loose and I have to admit it was a passable substitute for the real deal.

Then Charlotte found an ad that described the joys of the coastline nudist colonies that insinuated the places were loaded with horny guys that didn’t need much Viagra to get them going when a female garden needed some weeding.

The place we went was called “Shady Acres” and I have to say up front that the place didn’t have all that much shade for lack of trees but there was as advertised a fair share of horny guys all looking to get some if the female was adequately tight and ready to do some of the stuff that normal wives didn’t do for their husbands after about the fifth year of marriage.

In fact, one night Charlotte and I had a pair of hot ones on a double date and we even switched after midnight and I had the benefit of trying on two very different cocks on a comparison tour of the nudist colony.

In one of my well lubricated with wine conversations with some of the female nudists, I was informed that one of the most stimulating home games was to do one’s garden totally nude because it was your own property and you could not be blamed if someone was peeking at you with a perverted look of wanting to get some pussy.

I thought about my back yard at home and after lots of thought, I realized it was an ideal situation because it was completely enclosed in a neighborhood where fencing was not a normal part of the package. That meant that I would be private and visually available to any number of prospective male neighbors that might be interested in helping me fix a leak in my kitchen.

You probably guessed that I had this fantasy of bending over the kitchen sink looking out at the people in their front yards and having a long hard cock sliding in and out of my vagina from behind by a neighbor male with no guilt about making me take it all the way in my own kitchen. Just the thought of that scenario made my juices started running and I knew my panties couldn’t stand the heat without getting some assistance from me or finding some “time on his hands” male in the area that would want to play my bending over game with me as the prize.

Charlotte left to go back up north and in a way it was a relief because it allowed me to do some things that I was reluctant to share with her because she might them too perverted.

My first expedition out to the back yard to do some planting of strawberry seedlings and some tomato plants on sale down at the local outdoor garden shop started with me wearing the same short-shorts and a tiny sports halter that I had criticized my unidentified neighbor bitch for wearing when she was out jogging on that fateful day when my Harry went down for the last count.

I couldn’t see anyone watching but I made certain that my planting was done with legs straight and bent all the way over so my short-shorts were stretched to the maximum limit and it was certain that whichever direction I point them in, if any males were watching, they would have a bird’s eye view of my pussy and my brown eye as I wore no undies underneath the thin fabric.

I noticed the “living” bush was moving a bit more than normal and I assumed it was because one or more viewers were crowding in for a better view.

It was at this point, I threw all caution to the wind and stripped down to my totally naked natural state wearing only my high heels on a wide platform knowing that they made my ass cheeks stick out at a nice angle that hinted at taut and toned all over tanned ass cheeks with a promise of a welcoming brown eye and a sensuous slit further down just waiting for some adventurous married man with a gleam in his eye and a the willingness to ride the edge of propriety with a fairly attractive unattached female naked and ready for whatever action he might suggest for immediate consumption.

It was my back door neighbor Carl with his big beer belly that jumped at the bait first. His wife Sylvia was a pain in my butt for a number of years because she was the so-called “block warden” to make certain we all had our houses decorated for the holidays in ample time and that we took everything down as soon as the magic day had passed.

He was wearing his black T-shirt and a pair of clinging Speed-0 swim bottoms that showed the exact length and thickness of his impressive equipment and it was obvious that he already had a sizable semi-erection before he even opened his mouth. You would think that I would be turned off by his blatant pushing of his almost erection in my face, but just the opposite was true and I wanted to tell him to “take it out and show me what it looks like, please”.

I turned over onto my belly and handed him my lotion bottle asking in a sweet voice,

“Can you do my back like a good back door neighbor and be sure to get some in the crack because I burn real easy?”

Devious Carl straddled my legs and started with my ass first which didn’t really surprise me because I had all but invited him to grope my ass cheeks to his heart’s delight. I had to gasp when he ran his greedy fingers inside my ass crack but I have to admit it was the beginning of the nicest orgasm I had for a long time. His long thick cock was pressing hard to get out from inside the Speed-o bottoms and I pretended to close my eyes as he pushed them out of the way and let his big boy loose only inches from my pulsating brown eye.

I think it was me that had an orgasm then even before his bullet head touched my tightly clenched rear door entry. He banged on my sphincter with his blunt instrument and I just kept my eyes closed and purred like a kitten with a plate of milk.

Needless to say, old Carl Doggy screwed my scheming ass and I loved every minute of it.

When it was all over, I made an act of being distressed about his manly approach. He probably knew I was full of shit and he twisted my nipples just to see the look on my face when the pain hit my brain. I knew that he knew I loved it and from that moment on, he was a constant visitor to my back yard providing his hawk-eyed spouse was not anywhere around to screw things up for us and a real good thing what with the convenience and all.

I was weeding my tomatoes a few days later and my neighbor on the left the Italian guy called Tony came right through the “living” bush and pulled his brother-in-law Vinnie behind him like a shadow of his tough guy image.

Tony got right down to business and inquired with a loveable accent,

“You wanna Tony’s salami in your pussy pie, honey?”

Poor Vinnie was somewhat embarrassed at his brother-in-law Tony’s direct approach and he looked like he wanted to make a fast exit.

I looked up at the two of the from my position on my kneepads and told him,

“That would be fine with me, Tony just as long as your brother-in-law lets me taste his dick at the same time.”

The three of us were humping and shoving like a three person tag-team for the next half hour and I got it from both ends for the first time since high school when two football players had spitted me between them and made me scream with happiness that could be heard on the other side of the field except for the fact that we were there with no witnesses so nobody would get suspended just a week before graduation.

My backyard experiment was fully successful and I knew I would be answering the front door for deliverymen wearing only my birthday suit as well.

The following month, I took some of Harry’s insurance money and got a nice face lift that made me look almost fifteen years younger and people were asking my age because I looked too young to be in a retirement community where the minimum age was fifty-five.

It was too bad our yard was too small for a swimming pool because I was certain it would bring in a lot more potential ass-hole buddies. Then again, there was room for a Jacuzzi and I had heard that the going fad was to take off your bathing suit once you were in the water and that solved a lot of problems about getting up close and personal real nice and quick.

At my age, I didn’t have any time to waste.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.