Fixed Idea - Cover

Fixed Idea

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 18

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Chance is your typical virgin with a hot sister. What isn't typical is her sudden behavior toward him. Is it sudden obsession or something else entirely?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Summer has been progressing better than Chance imagined it would when he first arrived at his sister’s house. It has been filled with so much fun that he would hate for it to ever stop. School is looming just a couple weeks away, which shouldn’t change anything. And since school is going to be starting soon, he has to get ready for the football season, and that means running. He even manages to get Rory to run with him, telling her it will complete her fitness training that she already does.

“Whew!” I’m sorry, I’m not used to running so far,” she says, leaning against the doorway.

“You didn’t do too badly,” Chance says, grabbing a couple bottles of water from the refrigerator. “You just need to do it every day and you’ll get used to it.

She takes the outstretched bottle and gulps it down. “Well, how about you,” she says after a few seconds. “You haven’t run all summer.”

“That’s because I’m used to it,” he says with a grin. “Besides, all the fucking we’ve been doing has kept my endurance up.”

“Speaking of fucking,” she says frankly. “If you’re going to fuck me again, you need a shower.”

The boy flashes her a frown. “We’re just going to get all sweaty again.”

“Don’t give me that bullshit,” she says smartly, grabbing his arm and dragging him toward the stairs. “Come on.”

Once upstairs in the bathroom, she kisses him. Chance’s hands quickly move to her waist and he lifts her up onto the sink, still locked in the embrace. They break apart long enough for her to remove her shirt, revealing her perfect breasts and him to ask, “What happened to needing a shower?”

“Well, if we’re going to just get all sweaty again...” she lets the rest hang in the air.

Chance pushes her back and leans in to take her breasts into his mouth, one at a time, alternating between twirling his tongue around her hardened nubs. A small groan escapes Rory’s lips as he nibbles lightly on them. Then his fingers brush over her sides and down her belly, stopping at the edge of her shorts and sending a shiver through her body.

“Let’s get these off,” she says, pulling at her brother’s shirt and pushing at his shorts with her feet. Chance, with her help, pulls off his shirt while his shorts drop to his ankles. His prick is already swollen and pointing upward by the time his shorts are hitting the floor. Rory looks down and smiles. “Fuck, it looks bigger. I don’t think it’s ever been that hard.” She rubs her foot along the bottom of his shaft a couple of times before spreading her legs and pulls at her panties. “We may as well get everything dirty before we shower.”

Chance drops down to his knees and leans forward. He pulls off her panties, tossing them aside. With no further warning, his tongue splits apart her folds and he licks from the bottom, all the way to the top. Rory almost screams from the sensation. Several times he runs his mouth muscle all the way up, and each time it causes a low moan to escape from deep in her throat. His tongue flicks against her clit again and again, and as he licks, his hand moves upward to slide a finger in.

“Oh, shit yes,” she groans.

Slowly, he works his digit in and out while keeping his lips wrapped around her button. Rory’s moans grow in intensity and she begins to arch her back, pushing closer to him. The boy’s fingers curls, massaging her insides. Her legs start to shake. His tongue moves frantically against the pebbly nub. Every movement leaves the woman moaning and bucking against him as her inner walls tighten against his finger. He quickens his pace, sucking on her clit and then alternates with flicking at it with his tongue. He finger slams in and out of her with rapid speed. Then without warning, an orgasm tears through Rory. Her juices soak Chance’s finger, but he doesn’t lose speed until the wave passes. Then his tongue slows and stops, and he slips the digit out.

Rory leans forward to kiss him solidly, running her tongue over his lips, which are coated in her juices. Their kissing intensifies and her hands slide down over his toned chest and across his muscular belly to his large, hard cock. She wraps her fingers around it, pulling him in even closer to her. “Since I need to build my endurance up, I think I may need a little training.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.