Fixed Idea - Cover

Fixed Idea

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Chance is your typical virgin with a hot sister. What isn't typical is her sudden behavior toward him. Is it sudden obsession or something else entirely?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Since Chance was so giving and surprising, Rory decided to reciprocate that kindness and invited Jill over without his knowledge. She gave the neighbor specific instructions and took the day off a couple days later. Rory is eager to get into her brother shorts and take back that control she lost a few nights ago. So she gets up before Chance and leaves a trail of clothes from the bedroom door, down the hall and stairs, leading right into the living room. She waits, naked on the sofa until he wakes up.

When Chance finally drags himself out of the empty bed and uses the bathroom, he sees the trail, knowing right away what his sister has in store for them this morning. By the time he reaches the bottom of the stairs, his cock is raging hard and bouncing before him. When he enters the living room Rory smiles and falls to her knees. Chance saunters up to her and she grasps him, her tongue shooting out to circle the tip of his prick before sliding her lips over it. She sucks softly on him as she slowly lowers her mouth down his length. The boy lets out a soft moan. Rory slides her lips back along, then licks the tip again before taking it all once more, sucking at it in earnest.

Her lips slide along his shaft, sucking firmly. She takes her time, enjoying his taste and the sounds of pleasure that Chance is making. After a short while, she begins to move much slower. Rory sucks him harder as she does this. Then she takes as all of him in her mouth, right to the back of her throat before drawing back with a gasp. Her fingers are not idle either. They move rapidly over her clit, rubbing it in circles or diving through her wet folds, sneaking peeks into her smooth snatch. Her digits increase in both speed and pressure with the increase of her pleasure, which in turn increases her brother’s. There is nothing hotter than him watching his sister fingering herself. Rory moves faster on him, using her tongue to lick along his shaft and then around the tip before, once again, pushing to take all of him again. She slides up and down to nudge the back of her throat, pushing past what she normally does to go farther. It’s the slow, deliberate movements that make the difference, bringing him closer and closer to orgasm. Her fingers continue rubbing hard at her twat, building her own pleasure at the same time.

“I’m cumming,” Chance huffs, tossing his head back. He feels his cock throb, and a second later, he explodes in her mouth. Rory swallows hard, taking it all down. He grunts softly, grabbing her head, holding it there until he is finished.

There’s a sharp gasp from the entrance of the living room, and Chance looks, surprised to see Jill from next door standing there. “Well, this is unexpected,” he says.

“It is for you,” Rory says. “Jill is here on my request. She’s even brought a little friend to join in later.” She refers to the bag in the neighbor’s hand.

Jill holds up a black paper bag and smiles, “Just as you requested.”

“Just drop it anywhere,” Rory says. “We won’t need it for a little bit. Ready to jump in?”

“Hell yeah,” Jill says, stripping off her clothes. “The cookies you brought were fucking delicious too, Rory. You’re one hell of a baker.”

Rory smiles at that. “Well after watching my mom for years, I ought to be. If I didn’t want to be an architect I could always do baking.”

Chance can’t believe what he is hearing. His cock instantly goes from limp and dying to being rock hard. He knew his sister was baking special gifts for next door, he masturbated plenty for her with the understanding it was to make sure it was potent. But she is obviously baking like crazy to make extra certain it worked.

His sudden erection doesn’t go unnoticed. Rory begins rubbing his inner thigh toward his crotch. “Hmm, someone seems excited by the idea.”

Jill smiles as she slowly moves down to her knees next to Rory. She reaches out, taking Chance’s stiff manhood in her hand. It throbs against her touch and he lightly groans at the feel of her cold hand. She leans in closer to him. “I just love this thing.”

Rory laughs. “Tell me about it. I’ve had many dicks, but I just can’t help coming back to his each time.”

Jill slowly starts to stroke Chance, up and down in her hand. He looks down at her right as she opens her mouth and takes the tip into her mouth. She groans loudly when her warm lips wrap around the head. Rory moves over to the other side of their neighbor to get a firsthand view. Jill passively starts to move her head down his length before his sister butts in.

“Okay, my turn,” Rory says, looking at Jill. Their neighbor lifts her mouth free and Rory takes over, quickly engulfing her brother and taking him all the way into the back of her throat. Jill watches with amusement as Rory delicately fondle her brother’s balls in her hand. Chance is in complete heaven, groaning loudly and lying back, totally oblivious of the two’s little game.

Jill doesn’t play observer for very long. She leans in and starts licking his balls while Rory continues to move up and down on his shaft, going farther down her throat each time. Her saliva is running down his length and onto his sack. It doesn’t affect Jill, who is greedily taking turns on his balls, sucking one into her mouth, then moving to the other. Having just one of these two worshiping his cock and balls is great, but having both at the same time is incredible! Chance doesn’t think is going to be able to hold it in for long with all this attention. And the last thing he wants to see is either fighting over who is getting the cum.

Rory must notice just how close he is to orgasm, because she quickly stops and pulls her mouth off, yet her hand takes over, stroking it lazily. Jill continues to suck on his balls as Rory says, “Okay Jill, are you ready for the next part?”

Jill pulls away and nods. Rory stands up and grabs her brother’s hand, helping him to his feet. She leads him back upstairs to the bedroom, his erection swinging and brushing along her firm ass while Jill follows. Chance is lead to the bed and is guided onto it to lie down on his back. He has no idea what the hell they have in store, but whatever it is, it’s probably going to be mind blowing. He looks at Jill’s freshly shaved pussy as his cock flaps down on his belly, pointing toward his face and still dripping with his sister’s saliva. He notices that Jill’s cunt lips are tightly packed together, but they have a little shine to them—an obvious sign that she is highly aroused.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.