Fixed Idea
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Chance is your typical virgin with a hot sister. What isn't typical is her sudden behavior toward him. Is it sudden obsession or something else entirely?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

After a month of Chance moving in, their relationship has greatly improved. While they are siblings, neither really acknowledges that fact much. They have become more like a couple and both realize that Chance is technically Rory’s longest lasting boyfriend. Any that she has had before have never lasted more than a week.

Now to celebrate such a fact, they went out to one of the fanciest restaurants in town. Chance was concerned about the cost of such a fancy affair, but Rory assured him that with her salary, money is not a problem. Chance is driving them home and Rory can see in his eyes that he is a little more impatient the longer the drive takes. Clearly he cannot wait to get her home to really celebrate. She smiles to herself. Why not tease him a little?

“I took off my panties back at the restaurant and left them on my chair for the waiter,” she says seductively.

Chance raises his eyebrows, but otherwise remains silent. Rory is extremely aroused herself and she almost wishes that he would just pull over and take her right there. Instead, he keeps driving, smiling to himself and looking across at her every so often. Then she notices that they are not headed toward home. Chance, it seems, has taken a detour down a street with no lights anywhere and she starts to get excited.

Looking down at his lap, Rory sees that he is just as excited as her. She reaches over to start caressing the bulge on his pants, but he pushes her hand away. “Why don’t you show me what’s under there?” Rory grins and raises the dress up her smooth thighs to show off her freshly shaved twat. “Show me what you’d like me to do to you,” he then orders.

Slowly, the woman parts her legs and reaches down to feel the wetness coming from her pussy. She is wet from the dirty act of leaving her panties back at the restaurant, as well as the little game she had been devising all night. Now she is getting even more wet from him telling her what to do. Rory starts to flick her fingers over her swollen clit. She feels her brother’s hand on her breast and it almost brings her to the edge, but she stops and holds back. She is not ready for an orgasm yet.

Chance’s hand disappears as he turns into a secluded area and parks the car. When the car is stopped and turned off, his hand immediately returns, but this time it lands on Rory’s pussy. She tries to push herself up against his hand, but he just lifts it away and grins at her. She needs his fingers playing with her throbbing clit or pushing into her snatch so badly. He can tell what she wants too, but instead of giving it to her, he says, “I think I’ll keep you waiting for now. Come over and show me how you like to suck my dick.”

Without any further encouragement, Rory unzips his pants, pulling out his swollen manhood. She leans over him, gently stroking it before gradually easing it into her mouth. She feels him relax as she takes him further and further in, building up a good rhythm. And as Chance starts to moan, she reaches down again to her pussy and starts to rub it. Her snatch is so wet that when she plunges her fingers inside, she longs for something bigger to satisfy her. Rory quickly crawls up onto her knees on the seat with her legs wide open, fantasizing about having a cock in her. She almost wishes she would have brought a toy with her—maybe that new little red one she bought not that long ago.

“I know what you’re thinking,” Chance says. “It’s what you told me the other day isn’t it?” With her mouth full of his cock, she simply nods. “Then I think you should get up for a minute.”

Rory does, looking out the window to see that another car has pulled up alongside them. She quickly pulls her dress down over her thighs. “We better go,” she says, not wanting to get caught in a situation like this with her much younger and underage brother.

This is when she feels his hand sliding through her hair. Gently, but firmly, he grabs and pulls her toward him. He looks her in the eye. “You told me you wanted this. It’s why I brought us here.”

Lost for words, Rory just nods. The idea just makes her even more aroused. A couple days after making the pie and giving it to the neighbors as a breaking the ice and introducing themselves, Felix and Jill began coming over more often. Chance fucked Jill while she fucked Felix. They never mixed it up, and it wasn’t until recently that Rory expressed an interested in having her brother share her with someone else. She didn’t mean with Felix because if Chance wasn’t into it, she didn’t want that fun to go away or have sudden problems with a pair of neighbors. She never thought he’d go to these lengths to please her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.