Fixed Idea - Cover

Fixed Idea

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Chance is your typical virgin with a hot sister. What isn't typical is her sudden behavior toward him. Is it sudden obsession or something else entirely?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Chance has spent the next day thinking about what his sister said about marriage, or rather what it is she didn’t say. He knows that she is under some kind of strange influence and that means she doesn’t really know what she is saying. For all he knows, it is something he wants deep down and she is just saying what he feels. This entire situation is just crazy and he has no way of really knowing how or why it is even happening.

So he is left with the dilemma of where to go from here. Chance can continue of this path, taking Rory down it with him. To do that means he can get everything he wants with no regard to what she wants, and maybe those fears he had won’t be fear at all. Rory seems to be lasting longer under whatever influence his cum has on her. But at the same time it would be against her will and she will live her life in a nightmare that she may want to escape from but can’t.

Chance eventually finds himself in the kitchen, searching the refrigerator for something to snack on. This is when he comes across cherry pie filling. It seems Rory has taken his request to make a pie seriously. When did she learn to bake? Their mother is a baker but neither of them really ever had an interest in learning. He pulls the bowl out and smells it. “Mmm,” he hums out loud. He knows he is facing a moral crisis, but he just can’t help himself. Already his cock is getting hard with the thought.

He pulls it out, taking a grip of the hardening shaft. And just when he is finishing up, unloading into the filling his sister makes her presence in the kitchen known. “I don’t think that you need to do that anymore.”

Chance spins around, this time not bothering to put his erection away. “What do you mean?”

“Whatever it is your cum does, I don’t think I need it,” she clarifies. “I was fighting against it, but I realized that I shouldn’t have been.”

“Well, I hate to throw this out,” he says contemplating her words. “I really wanted some pie.”

“I’ll make you a separate one,” she says nonchalantly. “We’ll give that one to Jill and her husband.”

“Jill has a husband?” The words just fly out of his mouth.

“Yeah, do you think someone that hot wouldn’t?” Rory asks as if should be obvious.

“Well, I wondered,” Chance admits.

“Yeah, most likely he wouldn’t be too happy seeing you beating off to his wife either,” she says offhandedly. “I thought you looked hot doing it, but he probably sees it differently.”

Chance’s face turns red. He decides to change the subject. “If they eat the pie and...”

“And your cum is in it, will it affect them?” she says, finishing the sentence. Chance nods. Rory shrugs. “Only one way to find out.”

He is about to bring up the subject of marriage when Rory sighs heavily. “These clothes are bugging me. I’m going to take them off, if you don’t mind.” When he doesn’t disagree, Rory begins stripping off her clothes.

Chance can help that his eyes instantly lands on her chest, nor can he prevent his somewhat flaccid manhood from regaining strength. When she has both her shirt and bra off, he throws any caution to the wind. He doesn’t know it this is all Rory under her own free will or whatever influences his cum emits, and quite frankly right now he doesn’t care. This is what he has wanted for years, he isn’t about to piss it away.

“I’ve waited for this for a long time,” he says, closing the distance between them. He leans down and his tongue runs right over one of her erect nipples. Rory groans and runs her fingers though his hair for a moment before sliding her hands down to unbutton her slacks. She slides them down her legs until she is standing in just her white cotton panties and white socks. Chance moans against her breast, wondering how much of this she planned ahead of time.

Rory leans down to flick her tongue over her brother’s ear, moaning a little when he bites her nipple gently. “I want you to eat my pussy,” she whispers in a sultry tone.

Chance doesn’t waste any time. He slides her panties off. He doesn’t remove his mouth from her chest as he picks her up, grabbing the bottom of her ass where it meets her thighs, lifting her in the air and setting her gently on the table. With his sister laid out on the kitchen table, he begins kissing his way down her belly to his destination. Rory spreads her legs wide apart for him, giving him room to place the tip of his tongue against her clit.

Chance hungrily begin licking and sucking on her clit, slurping the juices off the folds of her snatch. Rory gasps and places her hands on his head, pushing it toward her while squirming and whimpering beneath him. He laughs a little. Rory brings up her hips, fucking his face when he doesn’t instantly comply. She pushes his head with a little more force and then climaxes.

As she comes down from her sudden high, she pushes her brother away, sliding off the table to wobbly legs. “My turn,” she announces with an authority that tells the boy that she is in command. Being the adult, she should be. With his cock already out and as stiff as a pole, all Rory has to do is pull his shorts down. She admires it for a moment, really looking at it. Each time she has given him head or fucked him, she hasn’t really taken the time to really look at how lovely and magnificent he is. She has seen plenty of cocks, and while his isn’t the biggest she has had, he certainly isn’t the smallest, but it is the loveliest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.