Fixed Idea
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Chance is your typical virgin with a hot sister. What isn't typical is her sudden behavior toward him. Is it sudden obsession or something else entirely?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

When Rory steps out of the bathroom, ready to confront her brother, she finds him already gone. For a moment she believes that maybe it all was just a dream, that it was all just in her head. But when she notices the side of the bed has been slept in, she knows that’s not the case. With a shameful shake of her head, she gets dressed and then heads down stairs.

From the kitchen, Chance hears her footsteps. He quickly tucks his cock back into his shorts and picks up the spoon to stir the coffee. By the time Rory comes into the kitchen, he is turning with the cup in his hand. “I noticed you had the coffee going,” he says. “I figured I’d get you a cup made. Six sugars, right?”

Rory nods, surprised that he is acting so normal. She expected some kind of confrontation, some puppy dog action from him. Not this. She takes the cup and sits down at the table. A moment later Chance is taking his seat right across from her.

“Did you hear that storm?” he asks. “It woke me up. How did you sleep?”

Rory opens her mouth, then closes it. She opens it again and says, “Not too bad.”

“Cool,” Chance says. “Want to play a game tonight, after dinner?”

Rory frowns, thinking about the last game they played. “Sure, as long as it isn’t a long one. I do have work tomorrow.”

“We’ll play Yahtzee or something,” he says. “I can’t believe you still got all the games we played as kids.”

“Kids?” Rory asks, feeling grateful for the light conversation and lack of any mention about last night. “You were the kid, I was the teenager.”

“And now I’m the teenager and you’re the adult,” he reminds her. How the tables turn.”

Rory laughs, feeling that there is more than one meaning to his words. She finishes up the coffee and tells him not to expect her for lunch. There is a big project that has to be finished and she plans to skip lunch to get it done as not to be late.


Chance spends the majority of the morning lounging around. He sneaks a peek through the window, hoping to see Jill in the backyard. Like every day this week he has no luck. His mind is on the events of last night, a series of still frames and rolling film. He enjoyed himself a lot, taking every moment he could to be inside his sister. Jill is just a distraction, something to keep him from missing Rory.

Waking up alone, hearing her in the shower, he wanted nothing more than to join her and fuck her all over again. But he had the sense enough to think about that. If his cum really had some kind of hold over her, then it has to wear off at some point. He could end up alienating her, driving a wedge between them. Of course using his cum like he did in her coffee could do the same thing. But what if she doesn’t remember the events after it happens? What if it is like a drug, a date rape drug? He could gone on like this for years and she never know. It would be wrong and not meaningful, but he could.

At the very least, Chance can have some fun, getting what he always wanted before having to put it all in the past to move on. It couldn’t last forever. Not like that. Not with so much to look forward to. He does eventually want a family, one with children of his own. Rory got to want to have kids too, but that wouldn’t work if it was their kids together and she didn’t remember how it happened. Even if she thought some random guy was responsible and raised them, Chance would have to pretend he was their uncle and not their father. It just wouldn’t work.

With a sigh he finds himself up in his sister’s room. He has been so lost in thought that he went to it without thinking. He sits on her bed. He just cannot get his mind off of her. Jill would be the perfect distraction, at least for a little bit. He sits there looking around the room, thinking about the adventure they had in the very bed he sits on. Out of the corner of his eye he sees a piece of white sticking out of the top drawer of her dresser. Curious, he gets up and moves over to it.

A sly smile creep onto his face. It is a pair of her panties. Opening the drawer, he shifts through it, marveling at the white pieces of fabric, thinking of how they look on Rory. Shifting through it, he finds a big blue dildo. It isn’t nearly as big as the one she used the other night, but it is sizable. Then he spots them ... pictures. His first thoughts run to who took them. He quickly realizes that they are selfies and he begins to wonder why she took them in the first place. Maybe it’s for a boyfriend or something. It doesn’t really matter to him and apparently not his cock either. Already, Chance feels his hardness pushing against the fabric of his shorts.

Since his sister is not there, he takes out his erection and begins to stroke it. Chance takes a pair of her soft panties from the drawer and wraps his cock with them. He strokes harder, using the material like a soft pussy sliding over his length. And as he does, Chance looks at the pictures of his sister. Each one is better than the last. Each shot is of a different angle, some with less and less clothing on. It’s like having a magazine of just his sister’s pictures, only better.

Chance pumps his panty covered prick so hard that he doesn’t hear the front door. He works his way through the pictures to find one of Rory’s picture perfect pussy. He still can’t believe his luck. This is the next best thing to not being inside her. This is a better distraction that watching Jill finger fuck herself. He wants to fuck his sister again so bad and as he works himself, he suddenly hears a voice say, “What the fuck are you doing?”

The boy tries to stop, but he starts to climax anyway. He looks over, and as he climaxes hard all over the panties wrapped around his shaft, he sees Rory standing there with her hands on her hips. He realizes that he has been busted in the wrong place with the wrong items. He shouldn’t be in her room with her panties, especially since she doesn’t remember last night at all.

Rory walks right up to him and snatches up the pictures. “I can’t believe what I just saw,” she says angrily.

“I’m sorry, sis.” It is the only words he can find to say in this moment.

Rory looks down and asks, “Are those my panties on your dick?” Chance nods and goes to take them off. As he does, she reaches over and grabs his cock. “What did you think of the pictures?” she asks. “I took them the first day you were here. I planned to have you find them somewhere.”

Chance cannot believe what he is hearing. Did she do it to toy with him or provide him with something to masturbate to while she was away? “They are pretty hot,” he murmurs.

She squeezes his prick hard in response to the answer. Then working her hand up and down his length, she peels the cum soaked panties from him and asks, “Does it feel good having the panties that cover my pussy on your dick?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.